Televisions

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Televisions

Post by Kelba04 on Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:14 am

Does anyone know what TV's represent in a dreams? They were attached to my car and I was about to go through a car wash so I was taking them out so I could put them inside so they did not get damaged. The odd thing about the car was wash was the lady gave me this soap dispenser and said for me to put it all over the car. At first I couldnt get the soap to come out right then it started to work alittle better. Thats when I walked to the other side of the care and started to remove the TV'S???
So I think the TV's represent something important..not sure what?

Kelly

Kelba04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Televisions

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:41 am

A vision,prophetic vision
I had dream with tv before and God has showed me his will
throught images and physical revelations.
in your case God is going to show you what is your vision for your ministry
May the Lord Bless You and Keep You

Back to top Go down

Post by jwhita on Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:12 am

Hi Kelba.I'd like to offer a different interpretation, but both could be true. I do believe the Lord will give you vision for your ministry, and even if you need to step back for a while, He is NOT done with you. He loves you, and if you ever meet a perfect person on this earth, pray for them and look more closely.
I looked up your other postings for some context, and this is what I see. The car could represent your ministry, which is going through a cleansing, (the car wash). The TVs could represent distractions and temptations that have to be removed before the cleansing can continue. The kind lady who gave you soap could be the Holy Spirit who gives us the means of cleaning up our lives.

jwhita

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jwhita on Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:15 am

PS. the Lord's cleansing is always good, alway kind, always leads to freedom and more maturity, but is seldom easy, but always as easy as He can make it.

jwhita

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:35 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum