new apartment but owners stuff inside

View previous topic View next topic Go down

new apartment but owners stuff inside

Post by awesomegod16 on Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:56 am

Actually just after I was lamenting about not dreaming I dream. Possibly this dream might be an answer to prayer about God not speaking to me, but I dreamed I was going to be moving into a new apartment. And the apartment was still filled with the previous owners stuff. It had some major appliances like a huge refrigerator locker, a washer and dryer. The fact is these things prevented me from putting my own things in there. Throughout the dream I was trying to figure out a way to get the previous owner back so she could remove some of her things. Also there was like a back door that led to a balcony. When I opened it a small cat came in. It was very tiny and white with pink colors in it. It walked through the apartment but started to stain the carpet with feces and urine. I finally got it to leave. but then some students came in, or they could have been children. there were crayons all over the floor everywhere and i was trying to find someone, their teacher to get them to clean up after they left.

blossom

awesomegod16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: new apartment but owners stuff inside

Post by daughteroftheking on Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:46 am

Back door..refering to the past and the cat refering to deception. This very possibly of some sort of a warning dream. You had said that you haven't really heard too much of the Lord lately?
Im getting that quite possibly He is building the trust and the faithfulness of your relationship with Him. That even though your not hearing the way you think you should right now He knows what is best for you...He's right there with you, never to leave or forsake you.
Quite possibly this new place you are going towards is not coming from Him...it is coming out of your own works(pink can symbolize the flesh). It could also be referring to a place you have been before..a comfort..because of the silence your experience right now.
And quite possibly this new place may be a place that is already been set for someone else. He has a place for you..but you need to trust in Him. ESPECIALLY in the silence. Look up some promise scriptures..and keep declaring them out loud. Leaning on them. And don't rely on the wants..desires and inclings of your flesh and it's deception.
Keep pressin in prayer and don't give up! He hears you!
God bless!

Vanessa

daughteroftheking

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by awesomegod16 on Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:33 am

Actually I was wondering also about moving into this apartment and seeing someone else's stuff there. Did you mean (daughteroftheking) that this place might be for someone else? I knew, it was mine in the dream, just the previous owner still had not cleared all of her stuff out of it.
I don't particulary understand the references to the cat and the deception. I think I can relate to the part when you wrote that he is building trust and faithfulness in my relationship. There is a situation where I may be getting some counseling from someone in my church. I happen to not know if it will be like a follow through thing. What I mean is that I do not know if the woman will continue with me. So I just asked the Lord to do whatever he wanted, if he wanted us to continue talking. Its a trust issue with me because its hard trusting people with sensitive issues. So in one respect, I have to trust the Lord in knowing if this is his will for me. But it could be something that the Lord does not want. I don't know what other kind of deception would be in my life. But also too, there is this kids camp I am wanting to go to in the summer to help abused kids and so I have to fill out background information. Those are the things that are happening in my life, also that I hate my job and cant understand why the Lord has me here. And it is true I have been feeling like a failure in terms of my own spiritual life. I don't talk to anyone about the Lord and I'm not sure that I'm not a failure where God is concerned, that I have anything to offer someone else (well the Lord), but I don't even do that plus I can't where I work in the school system.

blossom
blossom

awesomegod16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroftheking on Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:06 am

Now that you have shared a little bit more on what you see yourself facing right now in your life..I think maybe what the Lord is trying to tell you is that He has a place(not literally an apartment) for you...through Him..and you know this(knowing who you are in Christ and what He has promised you now that you have accepted Him and became a christian). But there is something in the way("this person's stuff")that roots from your past(the back door) that is deceiving you(the cat) into thinking the wrong things. Which is resulting in you being hindered from moving into this freedom and new place(life..direction) that God has for you.

First of all before anything else you need to rid the negative thoughts of you being a failure and or not good enough..for anyone and especially God. It is not a mind set from God...it is a lie and it is a mind set that you had before coming to know Christ. Now that you are in Christ the bible says you are a new creature and old things have passed away..
The best way to rid of these mindsets the bible says is to renew your mind with His word. Look up what He says about you and declare them out loud daily. Meditate on His word day and night! And ask for the Holy Spirit to lead you and aid you in your weaknesses.
None of us are perfect...that is the beauty of it all...that we(as believers) have come to a place(through Him) of accepting our imperfections..and realizing that we know the one who is perfect! And He's forever here as our helper and comforter! Where we are weak..He is strong!
Keep pressin into Him..seeking Him...ask the Holy Spirit for revelation of who you are in Christ! You are a new creature...don't let the mindsets of your past decieve you any longer! :)
I will be praying for you :)

God bless!

Vanessa

Last edited by daughteroftheking on Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:07 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : changed layout of my message)

daughteroftheking

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by awesomegod16 on Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:26 pm

Thank you for your response to me. I think that I really didnt realize how deep my 'roots' to my past were but I am still not sure exactly had to get rid of that tie, plus I dont know about the deceiving thing yet but I will pray about it.

blossom

awesomegod16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroftheking on Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:28 pm

Yes pray! Always! :) What I am saying is that this wrong way of thinking is the way of deception..it is a false mindset( a particular way that your mind has been programed to think) due to things that you have experienced from the past.
But God wants you to have the life He promised you..that requires positive..new mindsets. The only way to get those is to reprogram it..through reading and declaring God's word and letting the Holy Spirit lead..guide and give you the strength needed to do so. It doesn't happen over night. It is a process...let God walk you through it..He will never give you more than you can handle and He knows exactly what we are and arn't ready for..
Look up the scriptures of what God thinks of you..how He sees you and your thinking will start lining up with that. Don't act on your feelings but what you know by His word. Reject the wrong thoughts and refuse to stay on the negative! The victory is yours through Christ! The enemy has been defeated! :)

God bless!

Vanessa

daughteroftheking

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by awesomegod16 on Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:48 pm

Well since I could say that this past thing is really the problem in my life but i m not sure what things i experienced in the past. (actually i really dont like my past, whatever it is) so its hard to figure out the programming of that per say for me. i ll just begin by reading scriptures about who i am in christ.

blossom

awesomegod16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroftheking on Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:54 pm

If it is a mindset of not being good enough..and being a failure. It more than likely either stems from a parent..your childhood or another close knit relationship you have had. That caused you to develope this way of thinking. That is my advise..look up those scriptures. And another peice of advice I am going to give you Im not sure if I can but it blessed me..Im sure a lot of others too is Joyce Meyers book called "the battlefeild of the mind"
God bless!

Vanessa

daughteroftheking

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:54 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top