Getting reacquainted with the Ex (AND OTHER ELEMENTS...)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Getting reacquainted with the Ex (AND OTHER ELEMENTS...)

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:18 am

Hey its me you all!
I had a dream about my ex early Sunday Morning (by the way...go Saints!!!lol)...tell me what the spirit leads you to say. Thanks in advance
*********************************************************************************************************
In one part of the dream I remember watching a Katy Perry video with my sibling. I remember the setting of the video was sunshinny and Katy had on all black and was lying down on something as she sung. I can't remember what she was singing but she sounded and looked alot different than she normally does. She had a peaceful look on her face. In the second part of the dream, I remember hearing the name JASON CAMPBELL (Washington Redskins quarterback) and when I saw him on television (in the dream he had a dark complexion and had dreads), he was giving his testimony on how he was delivered from AIDS (IRL, I dont think he has the disease). Mr. Campbell attended college in the state I currently live in.

Last scene:
I'm sitting on my knees on the floor and leaning on a coach, I see my ex leaning next to me. I'm writing my name in cursive on some sheets from a freshly opened pack of loose leaf paper (the kind with red writing on the front of it). I remember my ex kept asking me questions and leaning in near me as I wrote. I believe my ex spent too much money on something, so he didn't have enough money to buy what he needed (which at the time was some loose leaf paper) He asked me to borrow some paper and it didn't bother me to give him 2-3 sheets.

My ex kept speaking random stuff and seemed as though he was trying to get in cool with me; He acted as though he was going to be better at saving his money. My ex acted really nice towards me, laughing and talking as my parents and siblings looked at our interaction. I wrote my name beside Matthew 21 and one of my siblings came to us and sarcastically said, "I want to say your name right" (as in not wanting to say his nickname anymore, which we all knew him by).

At one point a lady came into the room and wanted to gather teams to see who would go canoeing. No girls wanted to go. As my siblings and I sat on a bench, I was on one end--left side and at the other end was an hispanic woman, whom I assumed was my ex's wife. When she got up from the bench she was a little person (aka midget). I noticed that her hair was midway down her back, that she was wearing a black t-shirt and she was pudgy--just like a little person. I was confused because IRL, she is really tall. She looked Mexican to me, not Puerto Rican (which she is IRL). As my ex led her by the hand he picked her up and rested her on his right hip. They walked to where my parents were (whom were sitting together in another room) and I could hear my parents speaking Spanish to her (IRL, my parents can speak spanish).

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Getting reacquainted with the Ex (AND OTHER ELEMENTS...)

Post by lorigary on Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:33 am

Is your ex born again and filled with the Holy Spirit?

lorigary

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroftheking on Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:30 am

Yea that's my question :)

daughteroftheking

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:27 pm

At one point I was under the assumption that he was saved but I don't know if he currently is or not (living for God that is).

thanks for your responses!

Desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lorigary on Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:33 am

Desiree, if you are still talking to him, you need to stop. Or if there are still feelings there, let him go. This man is not good for you. The midget represents a demonic spirit. This man has still some kind of hold on you. Or he wants to have his cake and eat it too.

You need to pray for Katy Perry. Intercede for her.

lorigary

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:53 am

Lorigary
I have let my ex go AND I haven't spoken to him in years!!!

How does a midget represent a demonic spirit? Symbols can mean different things for different dreamers so I don't think it's wise to say, "this symbol means this or that" as in one can be incorrect on their interpretation.

I often dream about celebrities (as in one day I hope to be :) so I know the holy ghost will reveal to me what the purpose of dreaming for Katy Perry and Jason Campbell was.

thanks for your response
Desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:56 am

Katy Perry is not her real name. She uses an alias because she is a pastors daughter... Just something I thought I'd share.

AIDs reminds me of the deadly disease that we are brought out of when we are saved. That the man is giving a testimony seems to suggest he was saved.

Just my thought :)

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lorigary on Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:23 am

The midget in your dream represents deception. A deceiving spirit. I'm not talking about demonic possession but about evil influences.
Sorry that I didn't make myself clear about that. And I can say that it means that because your dream said she was a midget but in real life she doesn't look that way. Not to say that his wife is deceiving but the midget does represent it because deceiving spirits will always present themselves as something they are not. I've had dreams about ex and God was showing me there were somethings I needed to let go of even though I had not talked to them in years. Relationships can put a great hold on a person. Just trying to help. Sorry if I didn't.

lorigary

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:45 am

I will also say this about midgets...it can also mean "stunted growth". In my dreams when I see someone that I know and they are midgets in my dreams, God is showing me their spiritual stagnation. Just thought I would throw that in there for another perspective.

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:40 am

And I can say that it means that because your dream said she was a midget but in real life she doesn't look that way.

I was just saying that on this site we are encouraged not to say that something means something with assuredness but only make suggestions based on our own experiences, that way, just in case we are wrong in our suggestions noone (not even God) is blamed. So many people have a tendency to say something is fact and that THIS IS WHAT GOD is saying, that they miss the point and are wrong. Not trying to be a pest about it, just wanted to note that to make sure we're all on one accord. On the otherhand, you could be very right: he may be decieved (or being deceptive) in some way.

...Also, thanks hind'sfeet for mentioning that about Ms. Perry...that is her mother's maiden name. I DID know she was a preacher's kid and that her parents were mad when she came out with that song, "I kissed a girl", etc. She's talented, just needs direction (as we all do).

..When I looked at the dream, it seemed like either he was attaching himself to something or his wife was dependent on him. I am still wondering about the canoe trip--why didn't any of the women go but my ex did? Again, God will bring revelation.

Cholette, is my ex stuntin his wife's growth or vice versa?

THANKS AGAIN ALL FOR YOUR RESPONSES!!

Desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:10 pm

Hi Desi -

I don't have an interpretation for this dream, just thoughts for now...

- This is the second or third dream you've had recently that involves writing/paper/letters....all pointing to giving/receiving communication. As jwhita pointed out in an interpretation for another dream, the paper having handwriting on it may mean that it is personal communication and that attention should be paid to the details of this communication. You're writing your name in cursive and then you write it again next to Matthew 21 - that chapter of Matthew summarizes "Passion Week" - there may be some meaning to this chapter for you, have you had a chance to read it yet?

- You and your ex are on good terms, in fact all of you (you, your ex and his wife, and your family) are fellowshipping well. Your sibling's comment to me means that a level of formality has returned since he's no longer your boyfriend and doesn't operate with that title/name anymore....

- Your ex's wife being a midget I believe is more related to an issue of stunted spiritual growth than demonic activity. I do believe there may be a deception but that in of itself doesn't make it demonic or evil spirit based, it could be soulish based (e.g., pretending to be something she's not, being immature, etc.). The other reason I don't think there is demonic activity in this instance is because you don't appear to have negative or fearful feelings about this misrepresentation, you're just surprised.

- I don't think the issue is whether your ex is stunting his wife's growth or vice versa, I think the issue is that he accepts the fact that she's small. He picks her up like it's no big deal and takes her to talk with your parents. To me, that looks like he's accepting her with all of her shortcomings (I didn't mean to make that pun, and I hope it isn't considered offensive). As it relates to your parents, I think they represent God and the Holy Spirit. Your ex's wife is accepted unconditionally by them and they speak to her/relating with her in a way that she understands.

Please pray about what's been said as these are just my thoughts, ok?

I also wanted to add an encouragement regarding interpretations. Even if you feel it strong in your spirit and you know you're having a direct word from the Lord on a dream, if you've given your interpretation and it's not received then graciously accept that it isn't received. Firstly, because as much as you feel you're 150% on target, at the end of the day you could just be wrong - maybe there were pieces of the dream that weren't shared that would have changed the interpretation had you known about them, maybe you thought you were hearing from God when in truth it wasn't God, etc. Secondly, because dream interpretations are a prophetic word, let's remember that the word is from God speaking through us. (Actually, time for another 10 second plug for everyone - please be sure to indicate if you're using your natural reasoning/thoughts or if you are leaving an interpretation. And if you're new in your gift and just starting to interpret dreams, please state that too....thanks!) If the dreamer doesn't receive what God has spoken through us, He'll find another way to reaching the dreamer there's no need to debate whether the interpretation is correct. God will handle it - at the very least, you will have planted a seed with your interpretation. The way that I handle these situations is to pray that the Lord gives the dreamer the full interpretation and that the dreamer receives it. In doing so, you will have both fulfilled your prophetic duty and blessed the person in the process. There have been times when someone will come back to me and tell me that they didn't initially receive my interpretation but something happened that reminded them of my interpretation so now it is received. So in these situations, let's be still, know that He is God, and let Him be God.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:11 pm

I can see how she would be rebellious. She is talented and for her to turn to God from where she's at would be a Big humbling experience.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lorigary on Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:01 pm

Thank you Lola, I receive that correction. I will be more carefule about what I say. I do pray that the Lord gives insight. We all want answers to the hidden things in our night messages. And I pray for everyone on here that wisdom is imparted and insight. Thank you.

lorigary

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:31 pm

Amen, lorigary! You're welcome! flower

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:32 pm

As it relates to your parents, I think they represent God and the Holy Spirit. Your ex's wife is accepted unconditionally by them and they speak to her/relating with her in a way that she understands.

What you've said here makes a lot of sense; I think it's a good observation. Makes me believe that she is coming to Christ and maybe the ex is leading her to Christ? In addition, I do believe that all of my family members and my ex's new family are accepting of one another now.

When I first saw the dream the scripture that popped up in my mind was Matthew 21:22, "If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer."

Also, I did think that it was interesting that I had yet ANOTHER dream about writing, letter, and communication--God must be doing something there.

And yes I did read the entire passage upon waking and this part of the scripture stuck out to me: "Say to the daugher of Zion, 'See your king comes to you, gentle and riding on a donkey, on a colt, the foal of a donkey.'" (v 5). I did some research on the donkey and found that it is from the horse family (duh) and that the foal (colt) is the male offspring (less than a year old) of the donkey.

The verse just spoke volumes to me, that my king (aka my husband) is coming for me and he may not be what I expect. Maybe he's a babe in Christ, or younger than I, I dont know but I think he will be a humble man that is well respected.

Thanks again for the response Lurdys, Lorigary, Hind'sfeet and Cholette! I love you all so much!

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:19 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top