Dreams and interpretations

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dreams and interpretations

Post by memere on Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:31 pm

I had a dream on Feb 7th where I was in a building of sorts. I was not aware that I was pregnant but I was and had the baby very quickly. The baby just seemed to drop out of me. I called for help and a doctor came and began to run water in a huge tub. I put the baby, that by now was quite big, in the tub on its feet. I could not tell if it was male or female. The baby was extremely happy to be in the tub and was laughing a lot. The left side of the baby's mouth was filled with teeth but not the right side.
Memere

memere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dreams and interpretations

Post by lola21st on Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:04 pm

Just thoughts...

What comes to my mind here is 'fast track'. I think there is something that will be birthed through you quickly, (like a project, ministry, etc.) that comes to fruition quickly and grows quickly and will be over developed in some areas but not in others....

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jwhita on Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:59 am

Sometimes the left side symbolizes the sprititual, (the sides of the North...) and teeth can mean maturity or wisdom (or the lack there of). Babies or giving birth surely can mean a new project or ministry. And if the left is spiritual, then the right can be the natural. Sounds like something new but unexpected, of the spirit, but still needing growth in the natural.

jwhita

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:57 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top