Am I On the Right Track?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Am I On the Right Track?

Post by Cholette on Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:24 pm

I JUST remembered a dream I had last night and it's still a little foggy, but I wanted to post it here and give what I think is the interpretation and see if you Interpreters think I'm on the right track...

Dream:

I was at a park with some children from the children's ministry at my church. I was barefooted trying to run around the park with the children, but I was dodging these piles of dog dung that was EVERYWHERE (with flies...ewww) I don't remember seeing any of the children having to dodge it like I was. I kept thinking that it was gross because I was barefooted.

My Interpretation:

The dog dung represents "stuff" in my life that I allow to throw me off of what I'm doing. The fact that I was without shoes may represent a lack of peace or direction while dodging the "mess" in my life. The only part I don't understand are the children UNLESS it's a symbol of how God wants me to live my life...carefree...since they didn't seem to be concerned about the mess like I was!!

Help...am I on the right track?? thinking

Cholette

PS> Please feel free to add anything. I also posted this on the Yahoo site...I'm desparate... lol!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Am I On the Right Track?

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:23 pm

hm, it sounds like you're a bit vulnerable too (with the shoes being off) I would be more concerned about dodging pooh if i didnt have shoes on as well! it may be that youre in a position of vulnerability that others are not, which makes you less carefree... did the kids have shoes on?
love,
Daph

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:11 pm

The kids weren't really prominent in the dream with the exception of them running around with me. There were no details concerning them...just the poo and me with no shoes.

Vulnerable, huh? OH LAWD!!!!! crying

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:18 pm

well having no shoes on could also mean unprepared..not exactly vulnerable. but if you are unprepared, it makes you more vulnerable for stuff to happen. But pray about it Cholette it may be something really small. sometimes we look at dreams like this and turn it into a chicken little type situation. Thats what i do anyway lol.
blessings,
Daph :blushing:

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:45 pm

Thank you Daph!!!!! I have prayed and prepared for whatever God wants to say!!!

:cute:

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:41 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top