Helicopter and the light

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Helicopter and the light

Post by lorigary on Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:05 pm

A helicopter was in the air but at a standstill. I was in the air looking down but not in the helicopter. The spotlight was shining and people were trying to get into this light. But my feeling was in the dream was you can't work to get into this light. It has to be shined on you. During the dream I knew what was going on but now I'm kinda foggy about it.

lorigary

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Helicopter and the light

Post by hind'sfeet on Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:23 pm

This sounds just like you can't Work for salvation. Your works will Not get you to heaven!! There is Nothing you can do what soever of good works that will "win" God's favour.

There is a belief in a LOT of churches, one that made me doubt my salvation almost my entire life up until this last year. That belief is that you can LOSE your salvation. If you can LOSE your salvation that Means that Your Salvation is based on Works, which is a lie. They also argue that "once saved always saved" doctrine gives free reign to do as you please, which is also a lie. Those that use "once saved always saved" as an EXCUSE to do everything they please are Not truly saved (I'm talking about a heart attitude that mocks God).

Don't try to Win God's grace and mercy! He gives it to you freely through the blood of Jesus. Quit trying to change yourself. He will change You HIMself. Trust me I have ADD!! I know what kind of hopelessness comes with trying to be good to win salvation. I'm always messing up with bad attitudes and speaking before thinking, hurting peoples feelings, etc. God is working on ridding me of the garbage of my past Himself otherwise I'm done for!!

Whether or not that is the interpretation of your dream, I hope it helps someone!!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lorigary on Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:21 am

I knew that the dream meant what you said, my concern is why I had this dream. I wasnt trying to get in the light, other people were. I was up in the air with the helicopter. Maybe God is telling me this is what He wants me to preach. Not that I don't already, but the main focus of what He wants me to teach on in this season.

lorigary

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:14 am

~ Lorigary,

Or maybe there is someone you know that needs this message directly.

Hope this helps. Love in Jesus,

Conn
ie~

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lorigary on Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:12 am

Everybody needs to hear this message.

lorigary

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:30 pm

Amen! I ask God to bless you and give you wisdom and insight the telling and telling to whom this message must go, in the name of Yeshua, Amen

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lorigary on Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:40 am

AMEN, THANK YOU!

lorigary

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:09 pm

Sponsored content