Aboat, smooth river current, a marble sign, a man...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Aboat, smooth river current, a marble sign, a man...

Post by Lisha_1990 on Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:28 am

What does it mean when you have a dream of being in this boat with a male and the current is fine and you row to the river's edge toward a mountain. You then stare at this marble church sign. and a tablet was next to it. The tablet was inside the glass and marble stone was around it. It was really beautiful, and inside the glass, the tablet had qoutes or words on it and sand was fallin over it show the words. and then the man and I looked at the sign on the marble stone. It was a bar design on the stone and the Man said that he thought the design of the bar would be pretty on a clip being in my hair or viel. (I had on a wedding viel) and he placed it on my head and then I woke up.

Honestly, I can't make it out to what it means.... Can i get some type of help please? Is it good or bad?

Lisha_1990

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aboat, smooth river current, a marble sign, a man...

Post by hind'sfeet on Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:38 am

When I think of stone tablets with words and quotes I think of the 10 commandments. They are literally a "quote" from God,

veil could be bride of Jesus?

I don't know about the rest.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisha_1990 on Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:55 am

You know I got that tooo from my spiritual mentor. She said what she got was the Commandments of God (The Word of God). the Veil... that was something new to me.

I need more emphasis... Please keep coming with your answers from God... That would be appreaciated. Plus, I prayed for comfirmation. At least I know now I have to redirect myself to the Ten commandments.

Thanks Hind'sfeet for solving one part!! Lol

Lisha_1990

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:45 pm

"the design of the bar would be pretty on a clip being in my hair or viel. (I had on a wedding viel) and he placed it on my head."
Praise be to God,
It's just on the tip of my brain but veil and the bar sign looking pretty on the veil on your head... hmmm Def. go together somehow. It could be represent a few things like being a bride of Jesus in addition to the 10 commandments being your glory like your hair. It's not too clear. I was going to say something more but I can't think of it.
Maybe someone would be more eloquent and descriptive, even have something different?

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jwhita on Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:06 pm

The river and the "current was fine" could be the moving of the Spirit. The man could be an angel or symbol of Christ. The mountain, "the mountain of God"?? The boat and current seem to me to represent being carried along by the Spirit. Maybe you are being brought to an new place in your life as His bride, brought to the Mountain of God, and the eternal Word. Sounds like a place of stabilty and safety, a good place. What did the bar design look like? How many Bars?

jwhita

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisha_1990 on Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:42 pm

Like the bars looked like a (not jail bars) but a designs you would see on the end of a silver spoon. It was really beautiful. From what I was asked was the river dirty or clean and the river was clean, I'm trying to remember every detail...

It's hard cause now I can only remember certain detail of it... But the designs were like the designs you would see on silverware end.

Hoped that helped a lil

Lisha_1990

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:07 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top