Third dream involving girl within two weeks:

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Third dream involving girl within two weeks:

Post by knight63 on Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:55 am

I remember traveling in a car but I do not remember anything else concerning that but I feel that there was traveling in a car. The part that I do remember was she was at a house, I remember it was night time, I was somewhere else, and it felt as though she was on a ministry trip. (In
real life, we work together (same department), live nearby, go to school, etc.) She was with other students that I did not see in the dream but I knew they were there/present.

Throughout the night, she kept call me consistently about not so important things that it began frustrating me. I remember looking at my cell phone caller I.D. as my phone rang with her name on it. It was very pleasant at first to have her keep calling me and I felt really good/special in the dream. This felt good at first even though I cannot remember why she kept calling me. Maybe she missed me, needed my support, etc? However, I do remember her calls after that, they were calls that were starting to hurt me personally. She kept calling me because where she was staying, she must have had some of my personal belongings with her and she was giving them away and it really began to not only frustrate me from her calls but hurt me in a deep way. As she would call me each time, she would say for instance that people would be doing things to my stuff each time. Now in the dream it was simple stuff like using my pens/crayons but I literally played it out in my mind that the crayons/pens were brand new or good condition and someone was taking them and using them and it really hurt me. So after so many phone calls from here which were probably/maybe four to five, I say to her these words, “Even though I really enjoy you calling me (with frustration and hurt in my voice) you do not need to call me all the time.” The conversation became very awkward and uncomfortable, then the dream ended.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top