beggar or guitarist saying nasty things to me and wanting to break into my house.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

beggar or guitarist saying nasty things to me and wanting to break into my house.

Post by traveller on Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:23 pm

2/2/'10

I walk into a meeting, feels like a concert and sit down at the front row. I'm with some other people, but don't really know them.. The guitarist stops playing and says some very nasty things to me about my hair being dirty. I knew it was nasty and hurtful, but somehow it didn't devastate me. He tried to get some of the people there to agree with him, but they just watched. I walked out. I wondered why I'd come with the people I walked in with anyway as I then remembered that I'd seen the guitarist before. But then in a different setting: I'd seen him outside my house as a beggar-looking guy who had hassled me there. Can't remember the details of that previous sighting but it had felt as a threat.
So, after the meeting/concert I'm back home, but it doesn't look like my current home. My home in this dream has a driveway that's like a wooden bridge/walkway to the house. The house is built on/in the water and is surrounded by water, like a lake front house, but then actually built in the lake and connected by a bridge.
I'm inside where it's nice and light (I like light houses) and I'm getting furniture and stuff to put outside to put in front of the front door to barricade it, for when this beggar/guitarist comes back.. so he can't break in.
Whilst I'm doing this the guitarist(looks like a beggar again) walks past on the other side of the road (at the end of my driveway/bridge is a normal street..) As I'm outside busy barricading the road, I duck, hoping he doesn't see me. But he looks over his shoulder and I think he looks my way. So, to be safe and away I go inside and stand behind my front door. I notice a big glass window in my door. I can see through it onto my bridge/driveway. I thought about putting something over the glass as part of the barricading, but never do this eventhough the glass in the door makes me feel more vulnerable to a possible break-in by this guy. He never actually got in as I then woke up.

Please feel free to share thoughts/interp. Thanks in advance!

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: beggar or guitarist saying nasty things to me and wanting to break into my house.

Post by Halo on Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:06 pm

Traveller~ All too often in the word of God we will find gainsay, gainsayers, gainsaying. This word is an inhabation of those who speak against/say against/contridict/dispute/strife. To contradict/oppose and say against is translated as ''gainsaying'' (Rom. 10:21 and Titus 2:9). Individuals who are gainsaying are those who often speak against the ''Truth". It appears that the messaage here to you is an insight to expect what is to come due to your calling. Those who hear the word of God and doeth it not are gainsayers, they work in oppostion to the truth that is being spoken/preached....this is spoken of in Rom. 6-21. perhaps you are liken to that of Isaiah that is being spoken about in Rom. 10:20 when Paul said "Isaiah is very bold, and saith, I was found of them that sought me not: I was made manifest unto them that asked not after of me. I have always said that People will talk about you wheather you are sitting on a bar-stool or a church-pew!!!!!! Pay no mind to the gainsayers, they will have their reward....least they be ''snared'' by the words of their own mouth. You seek the approval of your father, not that of man. They want to talk about you....get down on your knees [prayer]
and talk about them too!!!! HALLELUJAH.

Sister Halo

Last edited by Halo on Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : left out a word~)

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: beggar or guitarist saying nasty things to me and wanting to break into my house.

Post by traveller on Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:26 pm

Very timely sister Halo:-)Praise God for that answer!!!
I just posted a prayer request that might be related to this. I don't want to fear man, and have brought this to God repeatedly..so I trust He will deliver me from that one day.Amen.
Also, yesterday I was in a situation that reminded me of this dream, but it wasn't the same though, but felt odd (from a religious man inside the church with negative jokes to me that I don't like and I told him that, but he's someone that doesn't like to be told by women..) I didn't want to reply but did as I felt that was needed at the time, however I started second guessing afterwards...sigh... but after having prayed over that situation God has given me peace!
Thanks for your reply!

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:21 pm

These matters of the heart is what it takes to serve the Lord and is very necessary. The Lord will place individuals in out pathes to make us stronger in what he going to use for. The said in his word that he will give you the desires of your Heart...what a promise!!! He will finish in you what he started...Amen. The Lord is causing you to stand.....strengthen you in the areas that are weak....this is a postiive thing my sister....he'll not send you to battle without equiping you. The enemy will throw gester's at you make snide remarks.....but, what did Paul say "having done ''ALL'' to be able to withstand in the evil day...he said ALL, not some and not most...ALL. The enemy will use the gainsayers mouth to speak verble...and then again he will bring thought's to the mind aswell...be cautious and give him no place...Amen. I believe you are guarding your heart against the on-slots of him enemy, your on the inside looking out....but the Lord is a-bringing you out of it..by you being able to recongnize where he sits in conservation's surrounding your house (meaning you), good for you..sounds like to me you are already victorious by keeping your heart in the place by taking the matter to the Lord in prayer....remember soldier, be not weary in well-doing. God Bless~

Sister Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by traveller on Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:44 pm

Hi,
Just as u were posting your reply I was just posting one too:-) Just a quick question about Rom.6, is that verse 21 or chapters 6 to 21? As I can't find it just yet, but maybe that's because of the ampl.version?

Thanx for your last reply:
Quote halo: "but, what did Paul say "having done ''ALL'' to be able to withstand in the evil day...he said ALL, not some and not most...ALL."
I just looked that up again:Ephesians 6:13
Therefore put on God's complete armor, that you may be able to resist and stand your ground on the evil day [of danger], and, having done all [the crisis demands], to stand [firmly in your place].
I love that scripture. In fact, that whole chapter is up on my wall here as I often need reminding of that:-) Haha..i don't need wallpaper..lol..
Quote halo:"I believe you are guarding your heart against the on-slots of him enemy, your on the inside looking out....but the Lord is a-bringing you out of it..by you being able to recongnize where he sits in conservation's surrounding your house (meaning you), good for you..sounds like to me you are already victorious by keeping your heart in the place by taking the matter to the Lord in prayer....remember soldier, be not weary in well-doing. God Bless~"
Thanx for the encouragement!
God bless you too, I'm blessed in this proces:-)

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:14 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top