removed by writer

View previous topic View next topic Go down

removed by writer

Post by webbsaj on Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:17 pm

removed by writer

Last edited by webbsaj on Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:01 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : privacy)

webbsaj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: removed by writer

Post by Josue Tortola on Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:30 am

Hi Webbsaj!!!!
Would be really good to have the whole dream here because in the dreams the whole story counts....anyway this is what I think and feel about her dream.

"her cat who had died within the past year, was not actually dead"
Her ability to feel, her ability love a man is not dead...The cat represents her and also her feelings regarding to love.
Probably she is afraid to love a man because of a bad experience in the past.

"i had secretly been taking care of her cat and she was sooo happy to come and visit me now that she knew where her cat was."
Somehow she knows or feels , that you can take care of her feelings, that you can take care of her, that you can love her the way she wants and need.

Webbsaj, I wonder why you are not dating her, I think that you should. Only two things are going to happen...1.She´s gonna say yes....2.She´s gonna say no....and even if she says no you must try a few more times....this is the only way to know.
Regarding that she is a christian or not be careful about that because being a christian doesn´t make you a good person....let me explain...I have found bad persons in the church and I also have found very good persons outside the church and viceversa....so follow your heart.
With love!!! Josue Tortola.

Josue Tortola

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:06 am

Just thoughts...

I have a slightly different take on this dream...
I do think that the cat in the dream is symbolic of Catherine, there may be some quality in her that she thought she' no longer had but realized she does in fact have and that you may bring this quality out in her.

I also have different advice. Move slowly and cautiously. The Bible tells us to not be unequally yoked (2 Corinthians 6:14-18). Missionary dating (i.e., dating a nonbeliever with the hope that you can help them get saved) can be challenging and difficult, although there are other members on the site who are involved with or married to a non-believer who are in a better position to speak to this. What I would advise is to move slowly, pray for Catherine's salvation, show her the love of Christ and make sure that your own steps are ordered of the Lord. Josue is correct in that there are Christians who are bad people and there are good people who are not Christians however, that in itself is not enough to justify not adhering to God's best for us.

Please pray about what's been said.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:14 am

Web, I'm in complete agreement with lola.

Having said that, I am one of those married couples. The thing about me and my husband is that I had a crush on him in 9th grade. I was not popular at all and during the time of my crush, he held a door open for me and was a complete gentleman. As he held the door open for me a thought popped into my head "that's who you are going to marry" I thought "I wish", all exact words.
The next year I end up in a school far from home and forget all about him (literally). After highschool and a year of another school and a devastating break up from a boyfriend of 3 years I take a break from God and I told God I what I was going to do.
I was a "bad" girl did the liquor and up shootin pool at all hours, and smokin thing. I got kicked out a few times (home). Parents made me get a job to live with them. So got a job down the street from my pool hangout. Went to shoot some pool and was shootin with a couple guys that weren't in my buddy crowd. One of my buddies walks in (for some reason I was happier to see him every time I'd see him than any of my other pool buddies, never understood that) so we greet and he goes to get change from one of our buddies that worked there. While I was watching him a thought popped into my head "that's who you are going to marry" (exact words) and I thought yeah right and laughed it off. I was a completely different person than that timid 9th grader.
I got kicked out of the house for staying out all night again (it had been threatened, a one more time thing and your out) and I called my pool buddy and asked him if I could stay with him...
So he was telling me that he had gone around asking some of the girls we knew to marry him and I said "you didn't ask me" and he asked me and I said Yes. One of our buddies was going to too, but it wasn't a big deal. We got married and after we were married his friend gave me a year book from 9th grade (I never got one) and as I looked through it I found my husband... and I was like and I had completely forgotten everything and it all came rushing back INCLUDing the popup thought that happened to be Exactly the Same words "that's who your going to marry" that I had so completely dismissed and forgotten about.

Now to my point, I had married him when I was Not walking with God. Only after a few months I told God that I was going to start walking with Him again but that He needed to take the anger from me about my family. That when I thought about them I wouldn't be angry. Well, He did make it so that I wouldn't think of them and be angry but He didn't take away all my anger.
We have a son and it is so hard with my husband encouraging my son to be immoral when he's a teen and to use condoms etc. I tell my son Not to do anything until he gets married. Constantly underming in that area. It's not a good thing at all to be undermining your spouse. He doesn't keep me from taking our son to church but who knows what it would be like with another couple that are unequally yoked.
Both my husband and I have been very abused by our parental figures and peers. I believe that God told me who I was to marry back in 9th grade and then again later. I've NEVER had that thought about anyone else in my life.
I know for a fact that if we had not gotten married my husband would be lost forever. Now he has a chance for a life with God.
We've been married 11 years.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

removed by writer

Post by webbsaj on Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:11 am

removed by writer

Last edited by webbsaj on Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:02 am; edited 1 time in total

webbsaj

View user profile

Back to top Go down