Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
steadygaze

A friend died suddenly today and my symptoms have become more severe.

Hi precious church family,

I have been going through so much. Just yesterday I received an email from a friend of mine that another friend of mine went tot he hospital cause she was having a hard time breathing. Well it turned out an old stint that was put in her heart was not working so they went in right away to replace it when they went in to do that the heart papatated and the stint tore the tissue and her heart began to fill up with blood, then all of a sudden she did not breath for 20 minutes and then they got her to breath again and put her on life support. Well they took her off life support last night and she died this morning. I could not stop crying all day and have been walking around in a daze like in shock cause it was all of a sudden.

Well for the last two days I came down with a horrible headache that makes me sick to my stomach and I can not do anything except lay in bed. I mean it is like everything is hitting me at once I have another friend who is dying of cancer and we are going to see her this up coming weekend we are driving to Cali. I so do not want to go to two funerals right now.

Please keep my friends family in prayer.

Thanks

How aweful that must be.. I'm praying for your friend's family and for you too. You are going through a lot right now! Just want to let u know that i am praying for you and for God to be your Comforter and for Him to shine through you to your sick friend and family. God bless you!!!

Steady, I'm so sorry to hear about your friend. Shock and stress can really affect us physically....it puts us into fight or flight mode (like a false form of adrenaline, and when we're not skydiving or running a marathon, the adrenaline doesn't know where to go, so it kicks our butts instead). When my blood pressure rises from stress, I get massive headaches. It's like our body's way of saying "ENOUGH ALREADY" and throwing in the towel.

You know what though, God is so merciful. He knows our futures from beginning to end (and inbetween). I often wonder if God takes people home simply to save them from a future that He knows will be harder to endure than sudden death. I take great comfort in knowing that God has His eyes on us 24/7 and He orders our steps. He's in control and He loves us so very much.

I often ask God to remind me that He loves me (I'm needy like that). I ask Holy Spirit to come, then I wait in silence (for Holy Spirit to manifest). God is always ready to show us that He loves us. His love will push us forward in this life of servanthood for Him. He's not going to allow this stuff to go on with you forever ....impossible .... because He needs you to be His vessel. A holey, beat up vessel doesn't move very far, and He needs us mobile, flexible, and ready with the baton for the 100 yard dash.

I just want to encourage you that God has His eyes on you and He never blinks. He never misses a thing, He's always on point and always on time. Paul went through a lot of suffering, but became untouchable by the devil, because he rejoiced in his suffering for the best cause ever.....Jesus Christ.

You are such a blessing to me. I thank God for you. I want to pray for you right now:

Holy Spirit I invite You and ask You to come and manifest Your presence where Steadygaze is right now. We usher in Your presence Holy Spirit, our Sweet Comforter. Oh Jesus, we know that there is power in Your blood. We know that all we need is one single drop of your blood to cleanse our whole bodies. In the name of Jesus Christ and by the powerful, healing, cleansing blood of Jesus that was shed on the cross, be healed Steadygaze - Hallelujah....Praise You Jesus.....Hallelujah.....Wonderful Counselor, Almighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.....You are worthy to be praised Jesus.....You sent your Word to heal our disease....You are the Lord, our Healer! Thank You for healing our sister from head to toe.

I'm praying that Yah will envelope you in His arms and give you peace passes all understanding and healing comfort, in the Name of the Anointed One, Amen