candle light

View previous topic View next topic Go down

candle light

Post by hind'sfeet on Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:00 am

I saw a huge empty dark room except for several candles and their candle light. There was a man with a loin cloth on sitting alone near the candles and then he lays down.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: candle light

Post by daughteroftheking on Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:55 pm

Wow..well 7 I know is an important number biblically

Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them . . . And God blessed the seventh day, and santified it; because that in it He had rested from all His work which God created and made. Genesis 2:1

There are many other references to that number I know..especially in revelations..but Im thinking that this more than likely has to do with the rest of God because this man you saw layed down at the end of the dream..
Maybe God is trying to show you His light and His rest while you're in the midst of the dark...the tribulations of your life. That His rest is ALWAYS there ESPECIALLY when we're going through things..
I dont know..Im kinda new at this as well...as far as interpreting others dreams...I know Ive been through enough of my own :)

God bless!

Vanessa

daughteroftheking

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:06 pm

Thank you Vanessa!

I actually don't know how many candles there were and I know that I've misread my fair share of posts too! It was actually only several candles :)

I think you might be right regardless! Rarely in my life have I been without tribulations!!! I can honestly say that I was born into tribulations and my whole life has been one big conglomerate of tribulations.
I do need His rest in this one!!! I know a couple years ago I was seriously wishing my life would just end which is something I hadn't wished for since I lived with my parents.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:44 pm

Hind's Feet -

Candles can often represent revelation, truth. The fact that you saw several may indicate that there are several revelations that you will have in the near future. Some things will be illuminated as a result.

Luke 8:17
For nothing is secret that will not be revealed, nor anything hidden that will not be known and come to light.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:14 pm

Thank you lola, that's something I'm always asking God for.

I'm going to write it here before I forget and idea, to gather together all the history of religions, the old stuff mentioned in the old testament. Such as Dagon, all the names of Diana/Samiramus... the golden calves etc. Then post it all on my FB page then all the people can see for themselves without me telling them they are really serving/praying/ to idols/gods/the world views etc.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:36 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top