Good Food, No Service - MANIFESTATION

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Good Food, No Service - MANIFESTATION

Post by lola21st on Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:46 am

January 30, 2010 -

I was at a hotel back in the US, maybe Los Angeles. It was a holiday and I was to order some food. My boss was there too. I was on a couch and had ordered a meal but never received it. The person who took our order forgot to place it, they dropped the order sheet on the ground and didnít realize it. I decided to go to my room and order room service instead.

Someone had recommended a gourmet grocery store (like Whole Foods). The setting was very upscale. The deli had this salmon that looked delicious. It was a whole filet that was stuffed with fresh herbs and was perfectly cooked, the skin was nice and crispy. But then I thought, I donít need to get this here, I can cook it myself. So I went to a friends house (I donít have this friend IRL). She apparently was a good cook and was preparing to have her own restaurant someday. As it turned out, she was supplying that store with the salmon but for some reason we were going to have to go back to the store to buy the salmon because she didnít have anymore.

On the way back to the store, we drove through the woods and came across this house that was set off the road. It reminded me of those storybook houses (Hansel and Gretel, the Three Bears). When we went inside, it turned out to be a take out deli/restaurant on the 1st level. There was a cat there that was peculiar looking (I think my IRL cat was outside my bedroom meowing at the time which is why the cat was present in my dream). As we placed the order, we noticed that they were cooking chicken (although it couldíve been something else like Cornish hens or quail). The poultry was halved and was being baked Ė they looked and smelled good, they were just werenít finished yet (werenít browned). End of dream.

Last edited by lola21st on Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:48 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : corrected the wording)

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Good Food, No Service - MANIFESTATION

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:50 am

Hello Lurdys! This whole dream seems to be about the word of God and a place where it is prepared and served. That to me speaks of the church. The first scene is showing you in a hotel. Now to me in my dreams hotels represent temporary stays...temporal things. Here you are ordering food, but someone "drops the ball" so to speak. Has this happened in some way IRL, perhaps at your church? Has the ministering of the Word of God been dropped, or is it no longer meat, but milk...? It just seems like there is something going on involving the ministering of the Word of God where failure has occured. This "failure" causes you to go elsewhere to be fed. At first, you just feed yourself (symbolized by the room service), but then in the second scene you are at a grocery store.

The second scene with the woman cook who was a teacher to me symbolizes the Holy Spirit. He is "the Teacher" and is the one that teaches us all things and brings to our remembrance the things that the Lord has spoken to us. (John 14:26, "But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.") Now obviously God NEVER runs out of spiritual nourishment for us. But what could be being pictured here is that God is planning to use a specific avenue for your spiritual nourishment for a season. The store is upscale. It's a goodly store. This could be a new church environment of some kind, or a teaching ministry that you will receive the Word of God from for a season while some other things are being worked out....I don't know. But this definitely has to do with the ministering of the Word of God, and in specific your spiritual nourishment. I'm sure there's more to this that I'm not grabbing. But this is what I get out of it thus far. It seems like a change is coming for you in this area. Let me know if this ministers.

Blessings,

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:47 am

Yes, this definitely does minister. It is confirmation on several things and I had the manifestation of it two nights ago....

My pastor recently resigned from our church (moral transgressions) and the pastoral team is working very hard to fill his shoes. The church is a teaching ministry. Some of the pastors are gifted in preaching/teaching the Word while some are not and it has become more apparent over the last several weeks. Sometimes it does indeed feel like I'm receiving milk so I've been studying the Word on my own and through a class to supplement.

The new thing is a bible study that several women at my church will begin together. This study isn't a formal study (i.e., not church sponsored), it's a group of us who are going to get together biweekly to study the book of Esther using a well known female pastor/teacher's materials. We're all very excited about this because we've talked about doing it for while now, and the group will include a wonderful group of women so there will be good study and fellowship! It's a temporary thing but I think God has called for it to occur now so that we are fortified while He addresses things at my church but also so that He can speak to each of us through this study....

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:54 am

Awesome Lurdys! I'm so glad this ministered. God is good!

Back to top Go down

Post by NeWine on Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:37 pm

Hmmm, I agree- atmosphere, food, gourmet. I believe you two have it- Your going to be feasting on the "meat of the Word".

I am excited for you because the part about the meat not yet browned, and being halved in the oven, tells me that revelation will be roasted to perfection in the (oven of your hearts) as you rightly divide the word of truth. ... You know, and gourmet is not run of the mill, and neither was Esther. Even the thing that was beautiful in her was brought to perfection in her time of preparation. She had appointments, and a destiny to serve ...
Exciting stuff! -dee Newine nuture

NeWine

View user profile http://newinepouring.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:08 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top