Jamaica Storehouse

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jamaica Storehouse

Post by lola21st on Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:40 am

January 30, 2010 -

The setting was in Jamaica. My friend was in his house. He was coming and going getting the house in order during this trip. We were at the house visiting him there. It was a new house. I was in his garage which was huge, it was like a barn. There were two barrels there that were filled with water. His mother was there trying to find him and she couldn’t find him. She was asking me questions like she was trying to catch up on him. End of dream.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jamaica Storehouse

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:53 pm

Isa:42:9: Behold, the former things are come to pass, and new things do I declare: before they spring forth I tell you of them.
Isa:43:19: Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.

I believe that Jamaica here is a symbol for a place in the spirit that your friend is called to. He has just moved over into a new season. It's a season where he is being enlarged. This scripture comes to mind: Isa:54:2: Enlarge the place of thy tent, and let them stretch forth the curtains of thine habitations: spare not, lengthen thy cords, and strengthen thy stakes;

The garage looking like a barn reminds me of "storehouses". This scripture comes to mind. (Deuteronomy 28:8, "The LORD shall command the blessing upon thee in thy storehouses, and in all that thou settest thine hand unto; and he shall bless thee in the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee.") Your friend has entered into a new season where he has grown and expanded, and his capacity to receive has increased. The Lord promised, "I will increase you more and more." (Psalms 115:14, "The LORD shall increase you more and more, you and your children.") What comes up in my heart is that the Lord wants you friend to begin thinking bigger. He has crossed over into a new season of his life and new seasons require new methods. We have to put away the old and lay hold on the new. That seems to be the theme of this dream.

The 2 barrells with water has me stumped. I know that water can symbolize the Word of God, or the Holy Spirit, or even a refreshing. But the fact that is is stored in barrels is intersting. Perhaps your friend has a lot of knowledge of the Word of God "stored up", but he's not using it for some reason, or perhaps it is stored up fo THIS NEW SEASON. Perhaps it wasn't time to release it before now, but the Lord is saying now it is. Please pray on that...it's just a thought.

His mother trying to find him to me speaks of the thing he "came from". Your mother is the one who birthed you into the earth. Is there something that he "came from" spiritually that he has departed from...some calling, or even a truth that was once very real in his life, but he has departed from? There seems to be something foundational that he is not locked in to right now just by looking at the context of the dream, and you seem to be the vessel that God is using to get him back on track.

Please pray on all of this. Not calling it an interpretation, just thoughts.

Blessings,

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:07 pm

Thanks Sandra, I will definitely share your thoughts with him. God bless you!

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:30 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top