You're Not the Boss of Me

View previous topic View next topic Go down

You're Not the Boss of Me

Post by lola21st on Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:36 am

January 29, 2010 -

Preparation to go to Jamaica. There was a series of quizzes/puzzles/games/ that we had to go through in order to get all the pieces together to plan the trip. When we got there, we went to my friend’s house. It was odd because there was a storefront in the front of the house (like in the living room) and the house was colored in island colors – yellows, oranges, reds. The kitchen was old looking. I realized that "P" (a woman who boards at his house IRL) was there as well and I was wondering “Why the heck is she here?” but didn’t think anything of it. We were unpacking and the boys had these shirts with stickers on them and she told us that they shouldn’t wear them because they were gang stickers and would attract trouble. While she was helpful in this instance, she had a controlling energy about her that was making me angry. She was acting with an authority in the house that she didn’t have (as though she was the ‘woman’ of the house) and I was about to challenge her (as well as my friend for even having her there, it didn't seem wise, he didn't see the implications) but then I woke up.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: You're Not the Boss of Me

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:00 am

Lurdys, I belive this dream is a warning about the border in your friend's house. The controlling spirit shown in the dream, I believe is operating in real life...I would definitely be in prayer about this. And it seems as though your friend is not going to see what you are picking up in the Spirit about her, so you will have to be wise in the way you handle her and this situation. But God has revealed it so that it can be dealt with, nonetheless.

The other thing is that this woman may not literally be herself. She could just be a symbol for a particular spirit that is trying to operate through the life of your friend. It seems you've had dreams about controlling spirits in regards to him before. This seems to follow that same theme. And while this woman may literally operate in that spirit, the actual situation may go beyond just her. Sometimes when we have a particular weakness in a certain area, we find that same spirit in operation in several different avenues of our life...perhaps through controlling wives, girlfriends, sisters and even mothers. God is bringing this to your attention for a reason! The enemy has an entrace into your friend's life with this spirit and the Lord is exposing it so that it can be expelled permanently.

Luke 12:2, "For there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; neither hid, that shall not be known."

Hebrews 4:13, "Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in his sight: but all things are naked and opened unto the eyes of him with whom we have to do."

Blessings,

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:17 am

I agree wit Sandra,Lurdys the Holy Spirit will give you the discerment over this particular situation.
the host and the carrier.
May the Lord bless you and keep you.

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:15 pm

Yes, thanks and God bless you both!

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:36 pm

Lurdys,
Exodus 14:13 And Moses said unto the people, Fear ye not, stand still, and see the salvation of the LORD, which he will shew to you to day: for the Egyptians whom ye have seen to day, ye shall see them again no more for ever.14 The LORD shall fight for you, and ye shall hold your peace.

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:37 pm

Amen, Brother Peter! Thanks for the scripture, I am learning more and more to stay at peace and let the Lord fight for me! He's the champion! flower

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:56 pm

Is this woman who was at your friend's house his mother or someone who is trying to be in his life in some way (controlling who he does/doesn't speak to)?

Before your journey (or next task), are there some things you have to accomplish or complete beforehand?

please pray on what I've said
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:51 am

Interesting Lurdys
Could it be possible that someone will give you instruction in the near future...possibly a NEW visitor or new person to your church (who holds no repoire with the headship). The instruction may be right but the person may be out of place saying it.

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:36 am

Desi - The woman is a boarder at my friend's house. She used to date a friend of his but there is nothing more than a friendship between them and even that label overstates the relationship. There is a controlling element to her but it's not interpersonal/social based - it's more about the home and things are organized/laid out (this should go here, that should go there, you need to get this item for that room, etc.) and it is more than a tenant needing something vibe but I can't put my finger on it (this is where what Unaday stated below is very on point).

She's also a clean freak - has cleaned out the fridge (I mean a thorough and complete washdown) more in the past four months than it's been cleaned in the past five years... lol! ...she's also cleaned out behind the stove and underneath the stovetop a couple of times. (Who does that? lol! ). And it doesn't stop there but no need to go through the list - the thing that's 'odd' about it is that she's only there on the weekends (she works as a live-in caretaker M-F) so the need to do such deep cleaning so frequently strikes me as odd but not my friend. He's not a neatnik type so he welcomes the fact that his place is clean now... lol!

Unaday - That has been the case IRL and this dream may be a warning that it may need to be addressed....we'll have to see... flower

Now having said all of this, I do believe that Sandra, mbstudent, and Peter are correct in that there is a controlling spirit operating in the midst of this. The boarder is a nice, decent woman but she's not saved so I wonder if the spirit has been able to work through her?

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NeWine on Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:32 pm

Lola, are you sure this dream does not have a greater representation then just that of your friends house? Perhaps, your friend's house represents Jamaica, the change you see have to do with commerce and tourism.(Front of the house a store front) The kitchen represents the heart of Jamaica and it's culture (kitchen is the heart of the home) foods we eat reflect the culture. This part remains unchanged, because it is good for tourism. "Another" spirit has moved in- a spiritual change of atmosphere. Perhaps it is illegal, but allowed and the Lord is showing you the difference. How you see (the boarder) operate at your friends house is a representation of the changes you will see in Jamaica, organizational changes, some good maybe, but it is moving into the "heart of Jamaican culture" (cleaning the fridge and stove)all about commerce and tourism, perhaps. Gang signs, of course, bring division, but what else does? The Gospel? Tourists come from all over the world? Will God's people experience more of a resistance to the gospel, in a tourist/world friendly environment? Perhaps God showing you the invisible inner workings of a "change" in spiritual atmosphere, for prayer. -just thoughts dee Newine

NeWine

View user profile http://newinepouring.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:36 pm

Thanks Newine, I will pray about what you've said... flower

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:27 pm

Sponsored content