High School then College - MANIFESTATION #1

View previous topic View next topic Go down

High School then College - MANIFESTATION #1

Post by lola21st on Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:30 am

January 24, 2010 -

Before going to college, there were several assignments that I needed to be complete from high school. On the way to get to the high school, there was someone who parachuted and landed in the water by the school (the school was near a beach?). He landed in the water and swam to the shore then biked over (the bike was in the water) to the shore. He stood on the seat of the bike in the shallow water and was doing backflips in the water. The kids were watching him do this during their recess.

I was in a classroom with several people from my IRL high school and there was a room in the school that was sectioned off with several picture frames, most poster sized, the smallest one was 11x14. I had a picture and chose a frame for it to complete one of my assignments. The picture had the number 8 in it that stood out to me.

The dream then shifted to Penn for training. There was a resource center there where you got your supplies but it had a first come, first served vibe to it – you had to act quickly to get the right resources. I was at a concession stand/snack store – it was a warehouse sized room with shelves for food. But the store had odd hours which seemed kind of random and made no sense (e.g., open at 11pm for one hour and this wasn’t everyday, the hours kept changing so you never knew when it would be open), you had tell the “instructor” what you wanted and they would get the food for you. (The “instructor” was just another college student who acted as the cashier for the warehouse…why the exaggerated title?) But often students had to wait for the instructors to arrive because they were never on time.

In this case, I got a box of cereal and got to the counter only to find out that the warehouse was now closed so I’d have to wait until the following day to get the cereal. I was fed up with this system so I decided I was just going to get what I need even though there were no “instructors” present, leave a note listing what I took and pay for it the next morning because the place was so disorganized and there wasn’t anyone around. After thinking about it, I decided against taking the cereal. I saw snacks in another room and was deciding what snacks I was going to take.

I was waiting for my room assignment and my friiend was there looking through a foam type screen and he was wondering why I wasn’t in my room. He sent me a text and it had to do with a medical report from an exam that I had recently but I didn’t have the results with me at that moment. It said that I wasn’t pregnant (okaaay...). My friend was wondering why I would be getting a pregnancy test, insinuating that I must be fooling around. I said to him why would you even think that, that would never be the case. At the same time, I was thinking the same thing but it turned out that the pregnancy test was one of several routine tests as part of the physical exam that I had been through. End of dream.

Last edited by lola21st on Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:11 am; edited 1 time in total

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: High School then College - MANIFESTATION #1

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:43 pm

Hello Lurdys! I want you to know I have looked at this dream MANY times. I'm going to post some thoughts that have come up. It seems like the dream is showing you in a season of completing some things to transfer into a new season. But, at the same time, there seems to be some kind of distraction that really has gotten your attention. The man with the parachute doing the black fips in the water, etc., to me is something/someone drawing attention to itself. Not only your attention, but the attention of others since the children at recess were all watching him. I believe this is also one of the "tests" or things you are dealing with to complete your current season and go on to the next season, which is college.

The whole scene in the store to me is more of the same. This is a frustrating time for you because while you are seeking to move forward you are finding it difficult to get what you need. The whole things seems to be a disorganized mess. And sense it is a grocery store, it seems to me that this could be a reflection of things happening in your church situation and your need for spiritual nourishment and trying to seek how to get that need me.

Then the end of the dream again had to do with a test. The whole dream seems to be reflecting things you were dealing with or that may have been on your heart that night when you went to sleep. Was there something in particular going on with the friend in the dream that night when you went to bed? It's almost like he was bringing one of your actions into question. And, again this was reflecting yet another "test" or trial you were dealing with at the time. I have no scriptures, and this is not an interpretation...just some thoughts. I pray the Lord reveals the dream to you.

Love and blessings,

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:19 am

MANIFESTATION #1-

The last scene of this dream manifested last evening. I was talking to my friend yesterday after leaving work and we were both on the way to my house. He reached my house first and there was an unfamiliar SUV parked in front of my house. He told me about the truck and asked me if I had a boyfriend because, if so, he was waiting for me and then he started teasing me. I laughed and said "What are you talking about?" I don't have a boyfriend but I was wondering to myself who the truck belonged to as well...it turned out to be the parents of a friend of my older son - they had agreed to pick him up to take the two to a school event but I had forgotten and forgot that they had a SUV....the exchange made me think immediately of this dream.... lol!

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:57 am

Wow, Lurdys! Isn't God good to show us things to come! I love to see His words to us coming to pass.

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:01 am

PRAISE GOD FOR THE MANIFESTATION! IF THAT DREAM CAME BACK TO YOUR REMEMBRANCE YOU KNOW IT WAS FROM GOD!!

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:10 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top