Asian man, ox, # sign

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Asian man, ox, # sign

Post by Winsome on Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:17 am

I had a dream in the middle of the night last night where I was in the dream and saw a picture of an asian man overwhich was superimposed the image of the front half of an ox. I turned to my husband to show him and ask him what it meant then I started drawing parallel lines above and below it and then parallel lines to the sides of it. (it looked like either a # sign or a parallelogram). I then thought maybe I shouldn't be doing that and immediately started erasing them. At that point my husband very matter of factly said, "It's because Heidi Baker has gone up to a new level" (which I understood to be revelatory).

Many of my dreams I write off as "pizza dreams" but when someone speaks to me in a dream, I tend to pay attention. Also the asian man/ox/# sign or parallelogram seemed very symbolic. You are probably familiar with Heidi Baker who is an amazing woman of God who is totally sold out to him.

Also when I was mulling over the dream while going back to sleep, I felt that the number three was associated with the dream (which is kind of a new thing for me).

So thanks for your help & blessings to you all... :)

Winsome

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Asian man, ox, # sign

Post by hind'sfeet on Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:31 pm

There is several mentions of cherabim in the Bible and one of their faces is that of an Ox. # any way you split it, it's always 3. I don't have any idea about the asian man. These are just some ideas. I hope they help :)

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:34 pm

Heidi baker and her husband did missionary work In Asia for 12 years. in 1992 they moved and started doing what they are doing now. I found this verse...

Proverbs 14:4
Where there are no oxen, the manger is empty, but from the strength of an ox comes an abundant harvest.

it could be that all there hard work in Asia is paying off.
the number sign could just be symbolic for how you almost "wrote off" the dream as being a pizza dream but your Heavenly Husband says it's important. maybe Heidi is being rewarded and God is letting you know.

hope this helps,
blessings

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:08 am

I had an asian dream and someone from here told me asians represent wisdom, and I got to thinking I've never met a dumb one

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:41 am

I've met dumb ones!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Winsome on Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:23 pm

Thanks for your input, everyone. I will have to meditate on them... Blessings! :)

Winsome

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:16 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top