Last nights dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Last nights dream

Post by daughteroftheking on Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:52 am

I had this dream last night that I was going for surgey..I can't remember what had to be removed but it was on my left side because I knew my appendix had already been takin out on my right side(actually it was this time last year).
I was about to get into a shuttle car to go get the operation done when an old friend jumped out and shifted the car into drive...so it was rolling away on us.
I was throwing empty beer bottles at him trying to stop him..everytime they hit the wall ground and wall of building behind him they smashed but everytime they hit his head they bounced off...and that was it.

Then there was another dream I had last night which Im not sure has relevance...but I won a contest to meet dog the bounty hunter and all I remember is it felt like a vacation and he was driving me back to this bus terminal..or airport..cant really remember....and we went up this HUGE hill that was almost straight up and down at the end...I was freaked out we were going to fall back but just as it got bad..we were over the hill..

Mmm hmm strange..
Thanks so much,

Vanessa

daughteroftheking

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Last nights dream

Post by daughteroftheking on Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:55 am

Now about the surgery...it was just after that(last year) that I came back to the Lord...for the third time..this is the fourth..I don't know if that has any signifigance and please pray for me I dont EVER want to go back into the world for ANYTHING or ANYONE! Amen! :)

daughteroftheking

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by awesomeGod on Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:44 am

Wow, something struck me about your dream....
I feel the Lord is telling you that certain friends from the past could keep you from your destination he has planned for you...
but in the last dream you made it up the hill without falling backwards!
Keep fighting the good fight!!!
I also came back to the Lord after a surgery after wandering slowly away since I was a child (reminding me of the song "it's a slow fade")....I'm sooo grateful for that down time when I was forced to separate from the world to find Him again. I had a dream at that time of Jesus waiting patiently in a small, dark room....I opened the door and he rose excitedly from his chair to greet me. His arms were stretched out, holding a gift, a fine garment (I was overly preoccupied with clothes shopping) rather than himself...I was embarassed and pushed the garment away in order to hug him. The dark room lit up in his embrace. I could feel his loneliness waiting for someone to spend time with him.
I'll keep you in my prayers to keep strong, we will all have our "armour" on for our dream battles!
"Let the weak say I am a warrior." Joel 3:9

awesomeGod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroftheking on Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:28 am

Yes and it's more than likely true because Im currently stuck in this situation of living with my ex(not saved) and last night he played with the TV...blocked out a bunch of channels(just happened to included my 3 christian channels) I kinda got frustrated when I knew I shouldn't have...lesson learned and thank you so much for your insight!
It is exactly what Im in battle with right now :)

God bless!

Vanessa

daughteroftheking

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:36 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top