Please help me interprete this dream....urgent!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Please help me interprete this dream....urgent!!

Post by Kelba04 on Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:12 am

1.What is on your heart that you may have been praying or thinking heavily about
the day or week/month prior to the dream?

I have been concerned all week that I might me pregnant. I am single and the
praise and worship leader in my church. I am also a prophet but my constant
failures keep me stagnant or moving backwards.I cant seem to find the heart of
God in my life and as a result I feel like the Apostle Paul, that which I should
do I dont, the things I shouldnt do I do. I dont know where to turn anymore.

2.The dream:
I was driving my car, it was daylight outside when all of a sudden a man rushed
up to my car with some kind of tool and open my door. I was thrown out of car. I
could see he had a gun and then he drove off with the car.I remember thinking I
am being car jacked.

Next I was at my cell phone store trying to report that I had been in a car
jacking and my new phoe was stolen. I wanted to find out what to do, as I
started to tell the clerk what happened she stopped me and said I needed to talk
to the manager.

Next I was in a house with people I didnt know and the all seemed to be going
someone where. I was not interested in where they were going, it appeared to be
maybe a night club or something. I was still in shock concerning the carjacking.
Then someone came looking for and said theres a man looking for me. I then went
up front which look like the entrance of a mall cause I could see an old beat up
car with men in it who looked like bikers. There were people all around me
coming an going so I quickly went back house before they could see me. I knew
the high jacker had sent them looking for me. I felt like they were tryig to see
who I was, as they could not physically identify me.

I went back to house and my fear intensified because I knew someone was after
me. Back at the house everyone appeared to getting ready for some kind of
hairshow or convention that sold goods, maybe a fashion show or something like
that.The people were preparing for their trip but I was not interested in what
they were doing I needed someone to talk to about what was happenig to me. There
was one girl who seemed somewhat concerned. As the people prepard to leave we
were standing at a window next to the door when I saw this bike man coming
toward me and calling my name. I held onto the girl that was standing with me
and put my head on her shoulder and close my eyes in fear. Then man walked up to
her thinking she was me and carried her off, to what appeared was her death. The
man had some kind of weapon with him. I immediately went outside and tried to
warn the others that were getting on the bus. I told them to call 911 as I could
tell this man was going to come back looking for me. They kind of stood around
confused as I kept saying call 911 I kept thinking.. move people he's coming.
They didnt seem to know what to do.
I woke up after that.

3. Now, leave out the details in the dream, the symbols, the actions, etc., and
only write how each and every symbol, action, word,situation, etc., made you
feel.

I woke up from the dream in total fear, thinking someone is trying to kill me. I
thought oh my God I am going to die.

4.How did it turn out?
I seem to have gotten away in the dream but still harbouring fear that the
enemy was coming and I couldnt get people to see the danger, it was frustrating
and scary. Thought he would kill us all.

5. What is the overall theme?
I am not sure other than fear.

6.Where did it occur?
I think the dream refers to my walk with God, possibly my annointing.

Lastly I also wanted to mention that yesterday evening an intercession hit me
out of no where and this was the dream that I had that night...

Thanks for your help

Kelly

Kelba04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please help me interprete this dream....urgent!!

Post by Josue Tortola on Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:54 am

Hi kelba04!!!
First of all I think that you need to calm down. When we are extremely worried about something in our lives that condition can trigger our minds to dream about the topic...in this case the fear that you are feeling.
This dream is about someone stealing something from you and trying to kill you, because probably you think that Satan is doing that...and probably he is.
Anyway I would like you to think about this: Do you think that God is going to punish you because you are going to have a baby?"I donīt think so"...or Are you worried because of the people is going to think about you?
Remeber that he is a loving father and the creator of all life...also he knows you, he knows your soul, your spirit and all about you.
Talk to him and he surely is going to understand you.
What damage can a baby do to you? None.
And the last thing: You are not sure about being pregnant....Why donīt you take a test?
With love!!! Josue Tortola.

Josue Tortola

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelba04 on Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:50 am

Josue,
First of all let me thank you for taking time to respond. I think the anxiety I am feeling is the emotions I was feeling when I woke up from the dream. I realize when I have these kinds of dreams they mean something. I also realize the I have not been walking in my calling as I need to. In fact I am running from it because I dont feel like I have the heart of God and I constantly yied to my flesh. This is a condemnation that I deal with on a daily basis. I am so very hard on myself in everything that I do. I also have to add that I was in this same situation about 6-7 months ago but I had a miscarriage. I want desperately to get the heart of God because I know the power in that but I consistently fall short and I dont know what else to do. I feel as though I failed God, my purpose and destiny are at stake and I somehow expect God to just punish me. Now I know God is a loving God but I cant get away from all the sin I allow to exist in my life because of the pain I cant seem to let go of. This fear I have now I believe this dream is a warning of some kind of more devastation coming in my life because of my poor choices. I dont know what to do. I dont know if I am on the right track with this or not however I know that I need a real visitation from God and I cant seem to get there..I cant get away from this continuing since of lost in my life and as a result I turn to sin to bandaid things which only makes things worst. As for the pregnancy I am certain that I am but I go to the dr next week so that should confirm/deny that fear.

Kelba04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NeWine on Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:46 am

I agree with Josue, kelba04.

Much of this dream are fears running you over. Indeed the enemies tool to hijack your life from you, is this weakness your struggling with, this sin. As you said, these things have roots and you have not been able to address them. I feel also, that this dream reveals that you're afraid that communication with everyone that matters to you will be lost .... . And that your prophetic words of warning and exhortation will no longer have impact because of the mistakes that you have made. Of course if you are pregnant, the baby will be a blessing and a gift. Something that will turn your life around. If you are in a nurturing and loving environment, with a body of believers that are after the heart of God, you will be loved and embraced, while you are going through an unintended pregnancy. And the healing you so much need. HOwever, it would be naive to believe all will embrace you, and know one will judge you. The grace of God is efficient to see you through these next several weeks, and months to come.

If your not pregnant at least your realizing that you do need help and "this satanic tool the enemy has used to break in to your life and take it over" is something you need deliverance from.

The last part of this dream to me is that sometimes church does become "a fashion show", and your going to the "house" of God for help but the mentality of the people is all about the show. This kind of environment breeds sin in the camp. ....white washed tombs- dead men's bones ... David was a man after God's own heart. We know his failure. Your a woman after Gods own heart, whether or not your pregnant, you are at a turning point. You are God's hurting child. Not a worship leader, not a prophet. Let him take you through this process, those who love God will embrace you, and tend to you as Christ tended to his lambs. The gifts and call of God are with out repentance, after the process, you will come back healed, with the issues of your heart mended. God is faithful. What ever lies ahead of you- you can do it, in Him. And you will come out better for it. dee Newine

NeWine

View user profile http://newinepouring.com

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:21 pm

Kelba, I feel your pain. I know that fear. I totally agree with NeWine.

Speaking of Pharisees in the church:
Luke 6:31-32, 36
"Do for others as you would like them to do for you. 32" Do you think you deserve credit merely for loving those who love you? Even the sinners do that! 33 And if you do good only to those who do good to you , is that so wonderful? Even sinners do that much!... 36 You must be compassionate, just as your Father is compassionate"

Children are a blessing no matter what other people say. They are not God!!!
I think NeWine has said everything.

I just want you to know that you are not alone!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelba04 on Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:38 pm

NeWine,
You touched on so many things that are true for me in my life right now. I am that hurting child but so many people are pulling on me to be more and do more, but I am just not there. I know I am gifted and I know I have this tremendous annointing upon my life but right now I cant be that person. I need healing...I need someone to see about me. The ministry I serve in I am expected to lead when I need to sit and heal and be taught and get the heart of God. I feel that if I can not get to this healing place all that God has invested will be lost. I can not longer pretend to be everthing to everyone. It is killing me and the condemnation I feel from failing has me stuck. I cant go back because I know to much and I cant move forward because of the sin in my life. I am worshiper but I have lost the desire to worship over this mess in my life.The pain is so great...I just need to feel the love and prescense of God.... I dont see what he sees in me..I cant identify but I know you are right and I have to believe that God will make a way for me because if not I am lost.

Kelba04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:17 pm

Kelba, I know you were writing to NeWine. He will renew you, He has NOT left you. He will Heal you. I have learned from Yah that His GRACE and MERCY are GREAT praiseGod He will never leave you Nor forsake you. He knows your Heart and He sees that your heart Wants Him. Through our failures He will bring us through and pick us up. He will use you in what you have been through. He needs you to give comfort and bring hope and joy to those who have been through what you are going through. I have never been in your position at any church, but I did grow up in church and had a boyfriend... Because the church is so judgemental no one knows and I've only told certain friends I grew up with and even they were disappointed... Needless to say No one else knows except for friends I didn't grow up with and people I don't know outside the internet.
You are not a lost cause and that is Not how God sees you. He Knows that we ALL fall short of His Glory and this is the reason for the shed Blood of our Lord and Savior the Anointed One Jesus. I thought I was a lost cause since I was little until only recently. That's a lot for a person to grow up with!! Trust me, I've done things that people would say how in the world Would God forgive her?! God says "For my ways are not your ways and My thoughts are Not your thoughts". Our thoughts in this sinful flesh will always be imperfect. We are Battling our flesh every day and it feels like a split personality because our spirit is willing to do good but our flesh is demanding and loud, even overwhelming. Yah knows this!! He loves you and He loves your baby!! He has a plan for you both.

Romans 8:28-29 (The Message)

26-28Meanwhile, the moment we get tired in the waiting, God's Spirit is right alongside helping us along. If we don't know how or what to pray, it doesn't matter. He does our praying in and for us, making prayer out of our wordless sighs, our aching groans. He knows us far better than we know ourselves, knows our pregnant condition, and keeps us present before God. That's why we can be so sure that every detail in our lives of love for God is worked into something good.

29-30God knew what he was doing from the very beginning. He decided from the outset to shape the lives of those who love him along the same lines as the life of his Son. The Son stands first in the line of humanity he restored. We see the original and intended shape of our lives there in him. After God made that decision of what his children should be like, he followed it up by calling people by name. After he called them by name, he set them on a solid basis with himself. And then, after getting them established, he stayed with them to the end, gloriously completing what he had begun.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelba04 on Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:43 pm

Thank you hindsfeet,

I know everything you say is true...it bears witness with my spirit. I have some real decisions to make here in the near future. Things that I need to do for the Lord to bring me to the place of intimacy with him that I desire. I appreciate so much you taking the time out to minister to me. Sometimes we get so caught up in going to church that we forget to just be the church. To everyone who has taken the time to respond I am so greatful for you all. I have a long was to go but the encourgement I have recieved here today is priceless. I welcome any and all feedback from the Lord, as I need it more than words can express. It is my prayer that the Lord continues to speak and more importantly I am able to hear and respond accordingly.

Kelba04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:06 pm

Praise Yah praiseGod He IS Good!!!

Yah Bless you and your precious baby Greatly, in the name of Jesus, AMEN!!!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NeWine on Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:14 pm

Kelba04,

Amen Hind's, I finished this and then noticed you posted. GraceSweet Grace.

For kelly,
It is okay for you to pull the cord, stop the train and get off. You will not disappoint God for doing that. You can quietly step down from your position siting personal matters that you need to tend to, and then go find the most Godly,praying, genuine person/people you know, for ministry and counsel. From that point the Lord will show you everything you need to do, from there. (This is my words, not the Lord, but I think there is wisdom in them, God will show you.)

Do not go to the ones that are in the "show", first. Or the ones that have been around you, that have had no discernment in regard to this struggle in your life. No matter how anointed they seem to be. (I feel your dream showed you that was futile.)

You are not going to loose your anointing, or your place in God for stepping down. Your walk with God has nothing to do with performance, it has everything to do with a loving relationship between father God and His daughter. The greatest thing you can do for Him, is to just be His child.

When all that is cleared up, and you are healed, then guess what you get to do? You get to be his child, doing things that help others know him. This is where you will make the greatest impact. Unfortunately, a common mistake that many churches make is allowing position to be gift driven. In other words, ones natural ability and gift, can take them far beyond their growth and maturity, or over shadow their shortcomings. They are unable to develop properly as they should, and the individuals failure takes on to much "weight", where if they had not been driven under the lime light, so to speak, they could have failed quietly, with less ramifications. This situation is not so much your responsibility as it is leadership. To what degree the fall out, to that degree will be God's grace. To that degree will be the correction, and good that will come from it. Remain in prayer, and trust Him. Everything will be alright.

Love in Christ -dee Newine. (Will keep you in prayer and you can message me, any time, for more prayer.)

NeWine

View user profile http://newinepouring.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelba04 on Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:21 pm

All I can say is thank you thank you thank you....I recieve your word and I will go before God with this and decisions to come. I will definitely keep in touch with you all....continue to pray for me as I am laid on your heart and feel free to release any word of the Lord you may feel He has for me.

I believe for me the weight of the ministry at this time in my life is not the direction of the Lord and I am not only going to sit down from those things but I am going to allow God to direct me to the place that he has for me in this season of healing and restoration... I believe this is the direction for my life at this time but I will be seeking God for confirmation.

Kelba04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:28 pm

Kelba04 -

I know your pain as I have been there myself. At around your age I too found myself single and pregnant. I had been divorced for a couple of years and had an older son. I also was involved in a ministry in my church and was a visible member so I know firsthand the shame, condemnation, and self-comdemnation that you're going through right now.

What I can tell you is that God is good, He loves you, and He's working this for your good. This is a surprise for you, but it isn't for God. The passage that Hind'sfeet shared is one of my favorites because it reminds me that we are loved by God beyond compare, that he chose us and had a destiny for us before the beginning of time, and He knew that this would happen and is going to work it out for His good.

This is what He did for me. Yes, there were some in my church who rejected me (including some of the clergy) but there were others who really showed me the love of Christ and there were others that the Lord brought into my life that were such a blessing to me. My son is now 6 yrs old and I can't imagine life without him, he is such a joy and really touches the hearts of many. I know that while I made the decision to have sex outside of marriage, it was God's will to create the life that is my son. So I know that God has a purpose for my son - some of that purpose has been for my good, but I know that God has some wonderful things planned for my son that will bring honor and glory to Him. Knowing this has enabled me to walk out of shame and enter into honor and joy because He gave my son to me to nuture and care for as He equips him for His use.

It's a lot easier said than done but work towards forgiving yourself so that the Lord can heal you. Shut your doors, close the window blinds and have a long one on one with God. Cry out to Him regarding what you feel in your heart. Cast your cares on Him. Shout, scream, cry...tell him how you feel...repent, apologize, ask for His forgiveness and strength (which according to 1John 1:9, He is quick to give you), whatever it is that you need to tell Him, do so. You'll feel so liberated and more at peace afterwards. The sooner you can stop the self-condemnation and fear, the sooner God can work in your life to heal you and position you to receive the blessings He has for you and to restore you so that He can continue to use you to further His Kingdom. The enemy will use this situation to condemn you and make you feel unworthy of God's love and promises but the devil is a liar!

Submit to the Lord, for He is good, and He loves you and wants to guide you through this new season - the type of season will vary according to whether or not you're really pregnant. If you're not pregnant, there's still healing to be done, the specifics will just be different.

It may not feel like it right now, but you are blessed and God's love for you has NOT changed! Seek Him in this situation and He will be faithful to speak to you and demonstrate His love for you and guide you through this period...trust Him!

Please feel free to PM me, I would love to hear from you! huggins flower

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:31 pm

I didn't see NeWine's post before I posted...everything she said is true, it will be important to surround yourself with mature Christians during this period. If you don't have them in your life right now, ask God and He will send them to you...

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Josue Tortola on Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:41 pm

"I also realize the I have not been walking in my calling as I need to. In fact I am running from it because I dont feel like I have the heart of God and I constantly yied to my flesh."

This is a mental trap...you are a worship leader and a prophet (spiritual things) and you are also a human who has needs related to the body (eat, drink, sleep,....having sex also)...What happens if you donīt feed your body? You simply die in one way or another....and What happens if you donīt feed yourself spiritually? You simply die in one way or another spiritually speaking.... so you need both things...you need those two worlds because both of them make a whole. You cannot live only in the spiritual and not feed your body and you cannot live only for your body without feeding yourself spiritually.

"I am so very hard on myself in everything that I do."

This is not good...this is only putting a lot of pressure on you. Who is your best friend? Think for a while....
Your best friend is YOU....now would you be so hard with your best friend because made a mistake? I donīt think so...I think you would be giving ideas, advices and support in a tender way.

"I also have to add that I was in this same situation about 6-7 months ago but I had a miscarriage."

Ok!! This reveals that you really want to have a baby because getting pregnat is not a matter of an accident...specially with mature people that know what they are doing.
In my personal opinion when you donīt do what you want to do in your life...you generally have a feeling of insatisfaction...a feeling of frustration...a feeling of unacomplishment and sadness because you are not controlling your life....sometimes your life is controlled by some other persons and that makes you a prisioner and you must remember that God made us free.
So... do what you want to do in your life and donīt worry if it is a mistake because you have the right to make mistakes.
With love!!! Josue Tortola.

Josue Tortola

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:30 am

Hi Josue -

Thanks for your response. I'm glad I asked for clarification because based on the context in which your original statement was made, I would never have associated the physical need you refer to as dealing with food. I appreciate the scriptures that you've presented and have comments but I feel that the turn that this discussion may take could take away from Kelba's dream and desire for the interpretation of it. What I'm going to do is make a copy of our posts in another section of the site where we (and anyone else who is interested) can continue to dialogue about this.

I would ask everyone to continue to post to this thread ONLY if it's in regards to Kelba04's dream or subsequent posts, ok? If you would like to weigh in on Josue's/my discussion, please follow the thread in the Fellowship section.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by awesomeGod on Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:27 am

Hi kelba,
Something struck me about your dream....I have had a dream about a carjacking stopping a car I was in....I did get an interpretation and confirmation/manifestation spiritually that it meant evil was interfering with my moving forward with God. I have relatives who say they are Christians that really mock God's word and through prayer God revealed they were responsible for my struggle spiritually through secretive attacks of slander, ridicule, and setting up arguments with me about God's Word for the purpose of tormenting me. My contact with one person in particular needed to be stopped for my spirit to heal and move forward, that is what God was warning me about thru my dreams.
Please pray about this and discern it in your spirit, as it may also be a warning for you about something attacking you spiritually through a person in real life.
God bless you! And remember God doesn't want us to be perfect, for only in our weakness can He use us and show His strength in our lives. In the song "My Jesus" it depicts an image of Jesus in his bloodsoaked dirty clothes and bare feet not being allowed to enter today's church because of His appearance. We may need to search for God with all our heart on our own time, not expecting the church to feed us our spiritual food. I only know this through my own experiences, as my sibling was rejected by our family church for a big moral scandal and ultimately I and my husband were heartbroken to find we were treated negatively just for being relatives of hers. I think church is wonderful, don't get me wrong, but God spoke to me about how it can also hold you back from going farther in some circumstances.
I hope this helps....

awesomeGod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroftheking on Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:58 am

As everyone has already said and as it is quite obvious..the dream was revolved around fear.
Let's get in some tips on fear..that have helped me over the years..as like many of us..I used to suffer from fear.
First of all fear is one of satan's biggest tools. Because it is the complete opposite of faith. Satan uses fear because he runs around in fear and he continually tries to place this on us. He is the biggest coward of all.
The next thing Im going to tell you is I believe going to chnge the way you view fear...because that is what it did for me when I heard it.
To the degree that you have fear..is the degree that you have faith..it just needs to be reversed. And of course the best way to do this is by changing your mind set like others have said.
Renew your mind with the word of God. Daily meditate on His word.
And Im going to give you here a scripture that has helped me tremendously and is still continuing to today and that is that God has not given us a spirit of fear but a spirit of power, of love and of self-control.
Now leading to the next part of my response..bear with me as I cannot recall where it is found..as I am recently coming back to the Lord myself. This was my next part...I have fallen away many times in my life...so I know what that is about..back and forth..
One of those times...I had my son. The main thing I want to tell you is from being in the midst of sin and coming back out of it numerous times...going through the mockery and insults from unbelievers seeing over and over my broken witness is that God never leaves! I have made my mistakes and He is still here...pullin me out of the mess again! He is faithful! He can and WILL make a way where there is no way..DONT GIVE UP!! He loves you :)

God bless!

Vanessa

daughteroftheking

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelba04 on Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:42 pm

Thank you so much I truly recieve your words of wisdom. I am in deed focusing more on meditating and as a result have already scene God speaking quitel clearly regarding some issues in my life. I cant thank you all enough for the encouragement I have recieved here.I dont really have anyone pouring into me so I have to rely on encourging myself. I am so glad I found you all....Be blessed and keep the words of wisdom coming ....very much appreciated!!

Kelba04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:48 pm

Amen, Vanessa!

Kelly, I think by now you know that your being here is the Lord's doing...let's give Him praise! flower praiseGod He is faithful and will supply ALL our needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus!

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelba04 on Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:07 pm

I believe you absolutely correct lola21rst..... I can only say THANK YOU JESUS....

Kelba04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:43 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top