Weird bus dream: Please help!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Weird bus dream: Please help!

Post by knight63 on Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:38 pm

I had a dream earlier today while taking a nap. I was with a small group, maybe three or four and we were behind a large group of buses. We were not in a vehicle but standing behind all these buses. So we start to have a race and try to get the bus closest to the front. We were zigzagging through the parked buses. I believe they were all empty and they were the usual color yellow. My brother, my friend and myself ran all the way to the front of the buses and we were the first ones there. Now in front of the buses were what looked like the triangular part of the front of an old-fashion steam train. I cannot remember if i won out of the three of us but i took the bus that was furthest and in front of all the buses. So i tell the guys to take the bus right across from me but not quite in front. As i lay down on the medal triangular piece in front, there is slushy ice all over it and i remember wiping this off so i can sit on the metal. So we are now traveling, but i do not know where and i remember being covered up with a comforter on the way there, hence us being outside.

The second part of the dream, there is this friend whom is a girl that was at the beginning of the buses, she was really first and it looked like she was traveling on a concrete slab or one of those parking lot concrete beams. I cannot remember if she was there before we got to the front of the buses or after we arrived? I think she was already there. She had a lot of questions but i cannot remember them all. Basically she was wondering where she was at and was calling someone else to let her know how far she/we were. But i stop her and say, i am right behind you, that should tell you where you are at and she you're right. After that, i remember her putting things in what looked to be a lantern or something of a similar shape for her to hold things in. This was the dream.

Please help.

knight63

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Bus dream

Post by Fisherman on Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:14 am

Hey knight63,
I'm kinda new to the whole dreams thing, but am a firm believer that God is constantly speaking to us while we are awake and while we sleep. 

I feel that in the first part of you dream involves what direction God is taking you, I know cars usually symbolize your  life and buses represent something a bit bigger than just our own individual lives, so might be something bigger than just the few ppl involved, also it's a point to know that at the start you were quite excited and there is a bit of a journey to get to the buses, God may be bringing you to that may be require a bit of effort to get to but will be exciting at the same time. 

The thing I find pretty kewl is that the buses only start travelling once you hope on that triangle thing, when I think of the triangle I always think of father son and holy spirit, but the thing that happens before that is you have this crazy slushy ice which you have to sweep off before you sit down. That ice could represent stuff that is in the way and should go before you sit on the seat that God has placing you on.
As you are travelling you are covered with a comforter, I don't know what a comforter is sorry but I'm pretty sure it would represent the holy spirit in this situation.

The second part of the dream, your friend is on a concrete slab or a parking lot concrete beam, 
It seems as though your friend may be in a place that she may be set  in her ways, or not really going anywhere in particular.
I feel that God may want to use you to help give your friend direction
Also before you were near the front in the bus now you are behind, may be a point to not be distracted and keep striving forward and not fall back.    

Right there at the end she puts some things into a lantern or something , maybe God wants to highlight specific areas that needs attention in her life. 

please let us know what you think , If it the truth it will be revealed in time. If it's incorrect I'm sorry,and have alot of learning to do. Either way God bless :)    

Fisherman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Weird bus dream: Please help!

Post by knight63 on Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:49 am

Dear Fishman,

You have done quite well for your very first time of interpretation. Usually i feel what things could mean in the dream but i also ask others here on what the feel to see if it is in line what i feel or they see something i have missed. Or i have no idea what something means in this dream and need an interpretation like this dream. I hope that makes sense?

Yes. The comforter was the Holy Spirit i believe. And that girl, i have had another distraction dream concerning her (not me being distracted but her) but i was with her in the other dream and i feel she is in the place you described.

You have done a great job for your very first time.

Thank you.

If you receive anything else, or in future dream interpretation(s) of others on here, its okay to post more. Sometimes God gives us some stuff now but reveals more later once we pursue Him.

You are doing great!

knight63

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fisherman on Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:25 pm

Thank you very much for that, it's really encouraging:) hope you have a great day and will keep going strong for God:)

Fisherman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroftheking on Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:40 pm

Just a question about this girl...does she attend the same church as you? Because from my understanding buses most often refer to the church or ministry..so I thought I would ask..
God bless!

Vanessa

daughteroftheking

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by knight63 on Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:59 am

Yes. We go to the same church, work together (same department), go to school, etc. I had a dream that i posted a few weeks ago about her and i driving in a car, she was driving while on her cell phone, distracted, while i road in the passenger's side.

knight63

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroftheking on Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:36 am

I would say pray for her regarding that spirit of distraction. Maybe there is something that God wants to do through you that involves you helping each other in some way, like a team to get a certain task done. The enemy might be trying to distract her to break this collabrative effort. Just a thought..

Vanessa

daughteroftheking

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by knight63 on Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:19 am

Vanessa: Thank you for the reply. I had another dream concerning her last night that i just posted. And i have re-posted all three of the dreams i have had concerning her in another new topic together if you like to read that for more information.

knight63

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:34 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top