Nisan River

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nisan River

Post by Jordanriver8 on Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:01 pm

I had this dream that I was in Africa. And there in front of me was this absolutely beautiful scene with lush green trees and bushes, a very short cascading water fall which fell into a deep pool. The pool was like a basin and than it ran off to my left going down a river. On my right was sort of a clearing and you could see the valley was a little dried out because of lack of rain. An African man was standing next to me on my left side showing me the different plants and explaining different things about the scenery. But I wasn’t paying any attention. I was busy looking at all these dead rodents in the water bobbing up and down. There were rats, mice, things that looked like guinea pigs, squirrels, all sorts of dead things in the water. The water was absolutely filled with them. It was common knowledge in the dream that the water was extremely bitter which caused the death to the rodents. I remember asking the African man what the river was called and he said “Nisan” I even asked him to spell it out for me. He kept talking some more, the dream ended when I felt a physical tapping on my shoulders then I was fully awake and no one was in my room.

Jordanriver8

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nisan River

Post by hind'sfeet on Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:50 pm

Nisan is a Hebrew word

What does "Nisan" mean?

A miracle. It is also the first month of spring in the Jewish Calendar. Nisan is the month when Passover is celebrated.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spayne on Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:16 pm

All of those animals were considered unclean in the OT as well. There is a passage of scripture where bitter water is associated with adultery. Numbers 15:18-27 I think. Also there is a Nissan River in Sweden and a Nisan River in Iran.

Spayne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:30 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top