Hey!!!! My name is Lisha!! I'm new!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hey!!!! My name is Lisha!! I'm new!!!

Post by Lisha_1990 on Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:13 pm

I just wanted to say ehy!!! Lol My name is Lisha. I'm nineteen years old. I hve decided to rededicate myself to the Lord Jesus Christ. I love making my friends co workers and family members laugh. I have a boyfriend I love dearly (but we are tryna to get it right with the God first). I currently decided to Give God my everything. I love learning things that are the Truth and not make up. I try my best everyday to be positive. Lol I love the website...

Lisha_1990

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey!!!! My name is Lisha!! I'm new!!!

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:16 am

~Lisha,

Congratulations on rededicating your life to Jesus! That is so awesome! I can assure you that you made the right choice, just in case you were wondering :). I look forward to talking with you and I am so glad you found the site. Be blessed in Jesus and stay on the road you are traveling.....you are doing it right the first time...good start.

Love in Jesus,

Conn
ie~

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisha_1990 on Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:56 am

Thank you so much!! I love the signature qoute. Lol I'm very blessed to be here. Why not give God the worship and praise HE deserves...

Lisha_1990

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:06 am

Amen!

Praise the Lord Lisha! Welcome to the site!

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisha_1990 on Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:29 am

I have a question though? See I had several dreams lately. The last one had to deal with a dog barking at me what looked like the fall setting and it was sort of gray a lil. I had a key in my hand to this door that was in front of me but I was so scared of the dog barking at me, i couldn't fit the key in the door correctly. What does this mean?

Lisha_1990

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jwhita on Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:00 am

Hi Lisha. (that's what I call my daughter too by the way). Sounds like the Lord has placed a door (opportunity) before you but the enemy is trying to frighten you away from it. Is there something in your life like this?

Jerry

jwhita

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisha_1990 on Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:57 am

@ JWhita Yes... But I don't know the exact thing that scares me. But i'm getting other things in line too. With God's help and it ties with other dreams I have had before. But I'm taking it a day at time. A lot of prayer is needed. The key represents my trust and that I just need to put my trust in God Like I should have long time ago and let him take back his reign over my life. The door represents Him, If I put that KEY (MY TRUST) IN THE DOOR (GOD) new opportunities and new paths will be carved for me. If I can just do that one thing, Trust and steadfast in his word, It will all be all gravy. I lack knowledge of scripture, so my best bet is to study scripture and find a church that can be my home body for the time being.

The dream I had about the veil, the marble signs and pregnancy. Birthing a ministry. I'm married to Jesus. That explains why I haven't felt satisfied in my relationship with my boyfriends, because I am already claim by Jesus. Other things have been revealed to me concerning my suppose lover bestfriend that has come to my attention that I need to distance my self from this young man.

Thank you guys so much!! I love you with AGAPE love and understanding. I will come to you guys if anything has ever risen. I love you for accepcting and I hope to chat with you soon.

@Jwhita I agree a hundred percent about what your saying. But I don't know exactly what it is.... I certainly think it has to do with my pasttime.

Lisha_1990

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jwhita on Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:32 am

Cool Lisha. One day at a time is good, because Jesus is concerned more about our growth and maturity than just "using" us. And as we grow, He can use us!

jwhita

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisha_1990 on Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 pm

Yes, and I desire soooooo Much to be in God's presence. It's like nothing on this earth will make me truly happy, But to be in God's Mighty presence and to be able to praise him... Forever. I've been told there is a calling on my life. I've known for years I had a callin but didn't know what exactly it was, But I know partly it has to deal with the youth.

Lol I have the most wonderful Husband that is wanted and adored around the world and that's JESUS!! I'm blessed going in and coming out. And til that day comes for me to birth my ministry, I will be umble myself for the Lord to HAVE me in everyway He needs. I have three fab talents I have been blessed with, One day, On God's time, I will use them according to HIS will and TIME.

Lisha_1990

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jwhita on Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:43 pm

You go girl!

jwhita

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by anicholson47 on Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:44 am

Hello

anicholson47

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisha_1990 on Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:00 pm

Hey!! Lol Thanks.. How are you?

Lisha_1990

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:30 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum