Window tapestry, Cradle, and Husband, convenient store, egg, handwashing

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Window tapestry, Cradle, and Husband, convenient store, egg, handwashing

Post by hind'sfeet on Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:52 pm

We moved into this little house (irl we are in a little cosey house). The previous owners had left a window tapestry hanging up in our bedroom. It was not parted and covered the entire window and hanging over that was french blinds (I hate french blinds and Irl my house has nothing but) which was weird, ugly and unnecessary. I was thinking that it was so nice and fancy and that the movers are the ones that left it. There was some more royal tapestry covered in silk embroidery of soft pretty pinks and violets and cream colors rolled up in front and as I was picking it up it turned into a mahogany wooden cradle suspended from the ceiling. With some kind of handle I was holding I accidentally figured out I could move the cradle up or down. Then a thought ran through my mine "I wonder if this means that we are going to have another baby"! It made me happy and excited. My husband wanted me to drive to the store to get toilette paper and I told him I don't know how to get there and I didn't want to go. I wanted him to go cause I didn't know the are even though he told me how to get there (like IRL I don't like going alone in areas we just moved to). He told em "we'll get toilette paper tomorrow" I said "NO, I have to go to the bathroom Now"! So we walked down to a convenient store. There were a bunch of hoodlum boys goofing off next to the store. We sat down to watch them. My husband said"those are the kids that have been setting houses on fire", I said "how do you know"? He said that he just knows. He got out a book of matches and mad one start smoking and didn't actually light it. He threw it down a little ways from us. The main guy who's dad was a fireman, looked at it and then me and my husband were looking at him and he was looking at us. I felt like my husband had called the kid out and let him know that he/we know. I felt it wasn't safe to do that because we have a house in that neighborhood too. I went and picked up the match and trie to light it with the pads of my thumbs by trying to imitate my husband. I could see all the grooves in my thumb and kept trying to strike or rub the match to light . But it wouldn't even smoke and was jut wearing the sulfur off. My husband took the match and said that it wasn't a good match anyway. Then I said that we should go into the store. We went in. The guy behind the counter was from India and he had some kind of bike for sale behind the counter. We had these candies or something that if you turn these tickets in then you get money back. Ours were all messed up and a lot seemed almost disintegrated. I was trying to count them and they looked like dimes and some were paper and hooked together like tickets. I couldn't seem to get even 4 counted without others sneaking into the lot. I started over 3or 4 times. I noticed that this asian woman ordering a little bonbon sized egg covered in pastry candy with sesame seeds all over. Someone near me said "she's smart". I thought it was silly the person would say that because she could have bought a more filling normal sized egg for a 10th of the price of the 10$ she had spent on the tiny egg. She cracked the pastry stuff off the tiny egg and said "I don't like pastry". The egg was revealed and the whites were still runny and I thought it was gross and I said that the whites are runny. She ate the egg. She looked at me expectantly inviting me to eat the pastry so she wouldn't waste her money. I picked up a big chunk that still had egg on it and ate it. She then turned her tickets into a machine on the counter and got a huge amount of change back and someone said again "she's so smart". The amount of change equaled more than the 10$ she had spent on the egg. Then my husband and son went and sat down at a table. I was looking around for a bathroom and figured that there had to be one because they had tables... I noticed there was a bathroom. I had told my husband "look there is a bathroom here" I was relieved and told the boys to go wash there hands.

I found this about curtains today (2-5-10) but I don't know what it would mean in regards to the dream:

Isaiah 54:2 (Amplified Bible)

2. Enlarge the place of your tent, and let the curtains of your habitations be stretched out; spare not; lengthen your cords and strengthen your stakes,
Ezekiel 27
The End of Tyre’s Glory
1 Then this message came to me from the Lord: 2 “Son of man, sing a funeral song for Tyre, 3 that mighty gateway to the sea, the trading center of the world. Give Tyre this message from the Sovereign Lord:

24. They brought choice fabrics to trade—blue cloth, embroidery, and multicolored carpets rolled up and bound with cords.

about the hoodlums:

2 Timothy 3:2
People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy,
2 Timothy 3:1-3 (in Context) 2 Timothy 3 (Whole Chapter)

Luke 1:17
And he will go on before the Lord, in the spirit and power of Elijah, to turn the hearts of the fathers to their children and the disobedient to the wisdom of the righteous—to make ready a people prepared for the Lord."
Luke 1:16-18 (in Context) Luke 1 (Whole Chapter)

This one about egg:

Job 6:6 (New Living Translation)

6. Don’t people complain about unsalted food?
Does anyone want the tasteless white of an egg?

This one about the pastry:

Leviticus 7:13 Verse and Wesley's commentary

[13] Besides the cakes, he shall offer for his offering leavened bread with the sacrifice of thanksgiving of his peace offerings.

Leavened bread — Because this was a sacrifice of another kind than those in which leaven was forbidden, this being a sacrifice of thanksgiving for God's blessings, among which leavened bread was one. Leaven indeed was universally forbidden, Leviticus 2:11. But that prohibition concerned only things offered and burnt upon the altar, which this bread was not.

About the seeds:

Isaiah 61:11 (Amplified Bible)

11For as [surely as] the earth brings forth its shoots, and as a garden causes what is sown in it to spring forth, so [surely] the Lord God will cause rightness and justice and praise to spring forth before all the nations [through the self-fulfilling power of His word].

About the handwashing:

Psalm 26:6

6 I wash my hands to declare my innocence.
I come to your altar, O Lord,

Last edited by hind'sfeet on Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:15 pm; edited 2 times in total

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Window tapestry, Cradle, and Husband, convenient store, egg, handwashing

Post by hind'sfeet on Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:11 pm

I think I know what the raw egg covered with pastry and seeds mean!!

I was listening to a sermon about hearts and seeds and just got a reminder of that sermon through a kids project I saw online about eggs representing hearts!!

So, the sermon was that seeds are sown onto hearts and sit there until the heart is broken and that's when the seeds start growing. Like ground that needs to be broken before the seed can grow.

I've been praying that my husband and sons heart would be broken before I even heard that sermon. Now I'm wondering why I ate the pastry?

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top