Dog and Robbery-strange

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dog and Robbery-strange

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:38 pm

had a dream where I see a man's dog come towards me (he's a white maltese, but a little bigger?) Anyway, I'm kinda skeptical of the dog but he says that "he won't bite." So, I relax when it starts to nibble/slightly bite on my right hand?

In the next scene I remember seeing some men (hispanic) try to break into my parents house. I immediately climb through a window to stand outside on the window pane and then I grab my sister's arm and pull her up to join me. As we stand beside the window, I urge her to not make any noise as we observe the dark figures (one man had on his hoodie) standing beside their car in a parking lot beside the house. i wonder what they are doing? Whew! Thank God they didn't catch us! My sister then realizes that she left her red blackberry phone (which she doesn't own IRL) inside the house--now they can easily find information!! She is mad that it could now be stolen!

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dog and Robbery-strange

Post by daughteroftheking on Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:10 pm

The dog is more than likely something or someone you have unsurity about..that it may or may not be of God. That's what Im getting but of course you should ALWAYS pray and ask for the Holy Spirits leading.

Not too sure about the house..have you changed churches lately or thought about it? Either way...always keep your church leaders or elders in the covering of prayer..of course! God bless!

Vanessa

daughteroftheking

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:59 pm

I'm still unsure about what the dream may mean--someone that seems harmless actually turns harmful?

And the house, I wonder if it has something to do with my parents specifically? Again, I'll have to pray on that.

Thanks daughteroftheking for your insight :)

Desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroftheking on Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:08 pm

It may also have something to do with a part of your flesh..maybe something that you have thought as being harmless and now all of a sudden it is causing you unsurity and threat..
Just a thought..

daughteroftheking

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:09 pm

Hi Desi -

I think the first part of the dream is reminding you to operate in your spirit of discernment...you didn't trust the dog but the owner said he was harmless so you let your guard down and got bit...the good thing is that it wasn't a bad bite but still, if you had followed your instinct it might not have happened....

Have to come back to you regarding the second part of the dream....

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:20 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top