Brace yourself..it's complicated! :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brace yourself..it's complicated! :)

Post by daughteroftheking on Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:02 pm

I was in this "night time" city helping my gramma(memory loss) get to her appoitment..covered in a blanket.
While in this city someone tried to rape me and people were going crazy all over the place. There were sick people trying to kill me but then all of a sudden I realized that I could adapt to their pain??

I get some of it..to a point and please note that I have had many dreams with my grandma in them...I don't see her very much and she is pretty healthy..I was just however informed that she will be getting a walker soon..she's not doing as great as she always has been.

Thank you so much,
God bless!

Vanessa

daughteroftheking

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Brace yourself..it's complicated! :)

Post by Palmira Gutierrez on Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:44 am

Just some thoughts:

Has God called you to some type of ministry lately or some time in the past?

Have you been fearful about ministering to people and feeling as if you can't handle their pain? Or fearful of being hurt by people?
If so, perhaps God is asking you to engage in a divine appt. that He perhaps has called you to, but perhaps it has slipped your mind.

He may be indicating that you can handle this huge responsibility of ministering to the hurting people He has called you to help.

Again, these are just some helpful thoughts. I am not too sure this dream is about your grandmother, however. I believe it is all about you, the dreamer.

Hope this helps.

May God grant you revelation regarding this dream. I do believe there is an important message within it.

Many Blessings
Pam G

Palmira Gutierrez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:04 am

I communed with mine own heart, saying, Lo, I am come to great estate, and have gotten more wisdom than all they that have been before me in Jerusalem: yea, my heart had great experience of wisdom and knowledge.
17And I gave my heart to know wisdom, and to know madness and folly: I perceived that this also is vexation of spirit.
18For in much wisdom is much grief: and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow.

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroftheking on Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:07 am

Thanks guys...sorry I posted this so far back and got no response so I didnt see your messages until now.
I am quite obviously the one hurting now as I have let my soul tie reimerge its ugly head. My ex is the one hurting...because he is so cold and hurtful towards me. He is very judgemental and critical to everyone that is around him right now. I have let it slip..and I believe God has allowed it to show me where He needs to help me..to reveal the healing I need. Everytime this man hurts me..I have to fight off vengeful thoughts and this pain of rejection. If you could just continue to pray for me. I need all the help I can get in this situation right now. God bless!

Vanessa

daughteroftheking

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:10 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top