I describe a person from my dream I've never seen in my life!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I describe a person from my dream I've never seen in my life!

Post by new2mygift28 on Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:41 am

I was over my boyfriend at the times apartment, and we were sleeping, I had a series of dreams,but one in particular stuck out, Me and my boyfriend were in the car and we were being very affectionate, but sister was driving the car, and he wanted us to take him to a girl named Selina's house. We got out of the car, and she was standing on the porch talking to someone on the phone, and we walked up the steps, and he said to her this is my girlfriend, but she didn't respond. She continued to talk on the phone, and when the dream was over I heard a clear voice that said, "You are a Prophetess and He is Prophet", and then I woke up. I began to talk my boyfriend and ask him if he knew a girl name Selina he told me yes. I began to describe her and her mannerisms. His eyes bucked as I described her from head to toe. He said, it was a woman that he used to talk to, but it wasn't serious. He was very shocked and I was to this was about a month ago.

new2mygift28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I describe a person from my dream I've never seen in my life!

Post by Josue Tortola on Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:20 pm

Hi!
In my personal opinon when we dream... sometimes our spirit is allowed to travel in time and space and we actually see events of the future or events of the past. By talking to your boyfriend about your dream you probably are avoiding that the scene that you saw in your dream takes place or maybe you are provoking it takes place. Anyway you realized throught this dream that you were able to see with your spiritual eyes something that your physical eyes couldn't.
Trust your spirit!!!
God Bless You!!!

Josue Tortola

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top