Waters around An Apartment

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Waters around An Apartment

Post by new2mygift28 on Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:14 am

I had a dream that me and my boyfriend at the time were talking in the kitchen, and all of sudden we heard something and walked out of the kitchen in to the Living Room, and we looked out of the window and water was rising and it was all around the apartment building. I am just rediscovering my gift and I really need some help...AND NO ME AND HIM DO NOT LIVE TOGETHER!

Please help Me

new2mygift28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Waters around An Apartment

Post by lola21st on Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:56 am

Apartments in my dreams represent a temporary place, a place where God is preparing me for something coming up in the future. It seems as though you and your ex-boyfriend are in a similar period (I read your closet dream) - you've broken up so that you can pursue your individual callings which is a wonderful demonstration of seeking first the Kingdom (Matthew 6:33). It seems like in this dream you're talking about heart matters (being in the kitchen). It's when you hear something that you step out and realize that the building is surrounded by water...do you find aspects of this breakup period overwhelming?

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by new2mygift28 on Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:00 pm

Yes it is very overwhelming. I have my days where I am ok, but then I have days like today where I miss him tremendously. My days are up and down. It was the best relationship I had been in.

new2mygift28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:31 pm

Sorry to hear that! flower

Know that God is faithful, that He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds (Psalm 147:3 - He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds [curing their pains and their sorrows]. Amplified Version)
He would never withhold any good thing from you (Psalm 84:11 - 11 For the LORD God is a sun and shield; The LORD will give grace and glory; No good thing will He withhold from those who walk uprightly. (New King James Version)). And He is working this situation out for your good. (Romans 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.)

I feel led to include the remaining verses from Romans 8 in the hope that it will comfort you in remembering how much God loves you. He knows that you are hurting right now, and He wants you to know that it will get better soon.

Romans 8:28-39 -

28 And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose. 29 For whom He foreknew, He also predestined to be conformed to the image of His Son, that He might be the firstborn among many brethren. 30 Moreover whom He predestined, these He also called; whom He called, these He also justified; and whom He justified, these He also glorified.

31 What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us? 32 He who did not spare His own Son, but delivered Him up for us all, how shall He not with Him also freely give us all things? 33 Who shall bring a charge against God’s elect? It is God who justifies. 34 Who is he who condemns? It is Christ who died, and furthermore is also risen, who is even at the right hand of God, who also makes intercession for us. 35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? 36 As it is written:

“ For Your sake we are killed all day long;
We are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.”[c]

37 Yet in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us. 38 For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, 39 nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Bless You

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by new2mygift28 on Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:33 pm

Thank you

new2mygift28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:01 am