Evil spider smothering a Rat...whaaat?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Evil spider smothering a Rat...whaaat?

Post by awesomeGod on Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:06 am

Hi,
Just when I thought my dreams were getting weirder, my 4 yr old started having some...
He woke up very upset with this dream....
He was following giant spider tracks outside with a group of "hero" friends who were all wearing matching blue sunglasses. When they found the spider, it was giant and evil with orange and black stripes, yellow eyes and it was on top of a rat it was holding captive, pushing it down deep into the dirt. My son went to battle with the spider and killed it, but the rat was still trapped underneath it...(I thought I should add that the rat was evil too, but the spider wanted to eat it?) He was very happy that the spider was defeated nonetheless.
What could this possibly mean?
The next night he dreamed of tracking another spider, also evil, but he didn't defeat that one and was very upset.

Last edited by awesomeGod on Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:33 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added color of spider)

awesomeGod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Evil spider smothering a Rat...whaaat?

Post by sunshine2 on Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:26 am

It sounds to me like your son is picking up on some spiritual warfare that is going on while he is sleeping. The fact that he was able to defeat the spider the first night is really cool and tells me that God is already training him at such a young age in spiritual warfare. But at the same time, he is only 4 years old so he won't know how to fight every time and some of these dreams could turn to nightmares. I have a daughter who is very discerning like that and she picks up on the spiritual atmosphere before anyone else in the house. I think it's important that they know the authority they have in Jesus and that Jesus ALWAYS defeats the "bad guys". Also, pray with him before bed and cover him AND his dreams in the blood of Jesus. He really needs to be having way more good dreams than bad, so make sure and cover him so that He can see beautiful things at night instead of always being subjected to the ugly. My daughter is five, by the way.

Blessings!

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:38 am

awesome,
I agree with what sunshine say,perharps you will try to find out what is really happening in the spiritual and pray against any harm or attack for all your family.Sometimes real manifestation of the spiritual attacks in our dream comes in the physical in form of many ways.So this might just be forewarning.To be forewarned is to be forearmed.Take charge of this battle.In jesus name.

Be blessed.

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroftheking on Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:42 am

Yes it is most definately warfare because I used to have dreams with spider...termites...all different kinds of insects often symbolize some sort of demonic spirit..
One thing I will suggest paying attention to is if any of this happens in a specific place...(ie room of the house such as kitchen..bedroom..bathroom or in even more specific like a mall...park..) Doesn't always, but I know Ive had that in the past and the insects were almost ALWAYS in the basement...which can signify the soul..it ended up being a soul tie I was faced with..
Not saying this is what it is and it's obviously warfare but I just thought I should share that with you..
God bless!

Vanessa

daughteroftheking

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:32 pm

God will help you.

Isaiah 43:1-3 But now, thus says the LORD, who created you, O Jacob, And He who formed you, O Israel: "Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by your name; You are Mine. {2} When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers, they shall not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned, Nor shall the flame scorch you. {3} For I am the LORD your God, The Holy One of Israel, your Savior; I gave Egypt for your ransom, Ethiopia and Seba in your place.

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by awesomeGod on Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:39 pm

Wow! Thanks to everyone who wrote here! In prayer recently I received in the spirit simply the word "FORTIFY! " which only makes sense after all of your dream interpretations. (the word reminds me of strengthening a wall for a war) I'm so thankful to have fellow Christians so we can help protect and warn each other and remind us of scriptures. I know Jesus warns us to expect trouble if we truly love him, so I will try to prepare for any warfare bravely, knowing we are sheltered in his wings. I know God doesn't want anything to blindsight us.
I just found a rat in Christian symbolism means disease or deceit,
So maybe the demonic spirit is also "holding" disease or deceit spirits.

I don't know if this is symbolic, but my son says it happened in a specific area adjacent to our property in a wooded area, and the spider was trying to dig deeper into the dirt but there was a stream under the dirt. So the rat was hidden in the dirt but the spider was visible because the water prevented him from getting deeper.(he wouldn't know this, but there is an underground spring in that area) Could that be a clue?

Last edited by awesomeGod on Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:51 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : dream detail)

awesomeGod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by awesomeGod on Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:55 am

My 4 yr old dreamed he killed a black rat in another battle last night! He squished it with his foot and he was wearing metal like a robot (I think he's trying to describe armor?) He said it was afraid of him and trying to run away, the battle ended on our rooftop. I think this may have been the rat from the first dream that survived.

Last edited by awesomeGod on Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:01 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : dream detail)

awesomeGod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroftheking on Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:58 am

WOW! He's got a call for sure :) God's stirin up His army man..satan better watch out!! :)

daughteroftheking

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by awesomeGod on Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:09 am

Thanks Vanessa! It would be interesting to hear how many children are also having prophetic dreams!
I remember reading something in the Bible about dreams and visions increasing in the last days....for both the young and old....

awesomeGod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:56 pm

The demonic spirit is trying to delay the manifestation
of what you had prayed the Lord For.
this is last stage for the victory..spiders live in the house of the poor man or rich man alike.
crafty and patient endevour working in silent they build their net..
but in the belly lies the source of his..trickery
Do not Fear..All is well with you!!
God is on your side..a water underground represent the ilegal vehicle the devil is claiming..something about the property
some dedication to the river running under ground..
But do not fear is only a distraction..God has given you the victory!!

Last edited by mbstudent on Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:51 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by awesomeGod on Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:41 pm

Thank you for this truly is an annointed message from God!

awesomeGod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by awesomeGod on Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:22 am

My son had an update to this dream that troubles me....I woke up in the middle of the night from a bad dream to hear him crying in his sleep. So I prayed over his dreams and he became peaceful.

In the morning, he said he had a dream that abruptly stopped (I'm assuming after I prayed) This time there was a new "evil bad guy" that was bigger than the first 2 "bad guys" that was moving without trouble, quickly under ground, reached an underground river which helped it move more easily and faster, and was headed for the city to eat people! It was moving away from us, but he was crying in his sleep over the safety of the people who would be it's victims. What could this mean?? It had black and orange and white colors all over it but was the shape of a human. (the spider was black & orange)

Plus, I was having a bad dream at the same time...about a demon disguising itself as a person in an executive building and going to a business meeting, when it looked over it's shoulder at me, it realized I saw thru it's disguise.....I quickly tried to warn people so it used sorcery to try to make me "freeze" before I could get on an elevator to leave the building to expose it...(I woke up hearing tribal music that reminded me of voodoo and a feeling of pressure like something was tied around my chest, like ropes!) So I pleaded the blood of Jesus over all of us and we all slept well the rest of the night.
Does anything stand out to anyone that connects both our dreams or explains them??

awesomeGod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:45 am

Sister I am going to share something with you.
God is my witness that what I am about to write here is the true.
While I was going throught my divorce a lot of witchcraft was involved.
I had a dream one night where the devil himself appeareaded to me.
He was dressing in white and sitting in a bed made of Gold.
I saw another person asking something to him ,kneeling in front of him
and I heard he was asking this man to curse himself.
then he asked me from his bed if I would make a pact with him?
he told me :do this and I will give you back your wife.
I knew at that moment that his words did not have any enticement to my ears.
I rebuked him and he left the room,but the strange thing was this: he did not fight my rebuke.
IRL sorcery and witchcratf rituals were made against me. This I had learned ;this how the attack was laid by God's revelation:
When satan gave the order to steal and kill me
the order came from a office ( Wicked Powers) called Rahab
the spirits I had fought were in rank order : The Lord of the Flies(Baalzeebuh)and Jezabeel
the minor spirits represented by:Black Panther,roaches,scums,frogs,spiders,flies
and these representations in dreams:
Asians Females, Mosleems and SS army troops.
while all this things I am telling you here where happening the spirit of sorcery was active.
At night when I used to pray I use to feel a huge pressure coming towards me,So great that I never felt a thing like that in my life before . I was depraved from sleep many times.
At that time I did not know what what's going on?
the Lord like you had warned me in dreams with some figures ; in my case was a person very dear to me that did this.
they did not came because of me; they came after the anointing
same in your case they are after the anointing either yours or your son ..or both and the open door for them to come is open.
I had fought a very lenghty and hard war.
But I had the victory over this thing.
If the Lord allowed to happened was ..only to expose how the enemy operates and disguise himself .
same as in your dream things of these nature are beign revealed to you
witchcraft is a rebelion spirit if I could map this in an diagram I would put it like this (the ones I fought against):
Devil-Rahab_Baalzebuh-unclean spirits-rebelion,adultery,pride,strife,sexual perverseness,Poverty,esteril,Paralasys,divorce,bitternes,loneliness,envy
But this is what you need to know If the devil himself is manifested in your dreams is an indication you are encountering him in a higher spiritual sphere.
you are shaking principalities and power of wickness in higher places that is why the battle is intense.(I was interceeding for many when all these developed)
in all the dreams you are doing what the Lord command you to do
To Preach the good news,to rescue the captives,to mend the broken fences,to heal the broken hearth and preach the good and acceptable year of the Lord.
This is translated in Souls beign gain for the kingdom of God.
this is the main reason they come after,In Isaiah this passage started The Spirit of the Lord is upon me,(The annointing)
Do not fear at all because the blood of Jesus defeat every demon,powers or principalities We are more than conquerors!
the colors mean a Rank.
in the animal kingdom the more colorfull is the spider, more deadly is the animal.
or it could represent a country flag.
let me assure you the devil don't have any power over you,but there is only one thing he can steal from you and that is the word of God.
When fear comes remember the word of God,Use It!
Defend the word,No weapon formed against me shall prosper!
The Angel of Jehovah Camps around those that love Him and defend them.
If you make the Most High your dwellingó
even the LORD, who is my refuge-
10 then no harm will befall you,
no disaster will come near your tent.
11 For he will command his angels concerning you
to guard you in all your ways;
12 they will lift you up in their hands,
so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.
13 You will tread upon the lion and the cobra;
you will trample the great lion and the serpent.
14 "Because he loves me," says the LORD, "I will rescue him;
I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name.
15 He will call upon me, and I will answer him;
I will be with him in trouble,
I will deliver him and honor him.
16 With long life will I satisfy him
and show him my salvation."
This word is true!!
May the Lord Bless You and Keep You.
Father I ask you in Jesus name To raise a wall of fire over my sister and her Son.
Father cover them and their possesion with the precious blood of Jesus.
Father Command your angels as it is stated in Psalm 91 to defend them.
For your glory and honor,Your people had turned back from the wicked ways and cried to you for help.
I bind in the name of Jesus every active agent,Power or principality behind this attack.
And declared Frets and chains of fire from the Holy Spirit beign Put on them right now Father.
Let the Blood of Jesus Christ fall over them and torment them until they descend to the abyss,day and night.
I declare my sisters home in peace and clean of every evil right now in the name of Jesus .
Amen and amen.

Back to top Go down

Post by awesomeGod on Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:24 am

Thank you so very much mbstudent, for your annointed message and that wonderful prayer. The scripture you wrote is my personal favorite and speaks volumes to me as God personally used the same scripture to speak to me.

Your message confirms something He has been speaking to me about, something that I have been refusing to believe about someone close to me. He recently gave me the word "sorcery" and I was trying to ignore His message. It is still difficult to accept for me. How do you pray against something like that and at the same time not want harm to come to the person behind it that you care about?

Something I left out of my office dream that also confirms your interpretation....I went to another employee in that "office" to warn her of the evil....but when I stood in front of her desk...she was a receptionist or secretary...I recognized an evil spirit disguised as a woman. That was when I realized I had to leave that building because it was infiltrated with evil!

awesomeGod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

re;spider and the rat

Post by jvguns on Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:28 am

Dear Momma,I really think your little boy is an armour bearer, and if I'm right, has picked up on some of the spiritual warfare activity in your area..How like God to say,hey, a little child can defeat this in the Mighty Name of Jesus..I love teaching little ones that they can pick up real spiritual,real effective swords and wepons by saying 'in the Name of Jesus'..Sorcery may be working but Holy Ghost is doing much much more,,,you and son are being trained..and you know this..spiders usually represent controlling witchcraft powers working, and the rat,especially to oriental peoples,involves the intelect and learning...what is going on in your town? Do you have gangs? Sometimes I ask my granddaughter who is very prophetic (nine years old-when she was four we were all astounded at the accuracy of what God said through her} she wants to know the color of the rat and to see a photo of the spider..She thinks that the spider is a 'glory' spider from Aftica, and that it has to do with pride..could be the perverved pride we get into because of race... and could represent the spiritual conflict in the community between a horrible school system,but the only one in place...this could be why your son didn't want to really kill it..it was evil, but better than nothing right now...why not consider tha t you little boy is doing warfare on a larger level than the ordinary person? Have you heard of Aikiana.the little girl the Lord has taught her how to paint, took her to heaven, did amazing things and it started about four years of age//why little kids? maybe because they are listening! you are an amazing mom and have an amazing assignment with that little boy....love and prayers

jvguns

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by awesomeGod on Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:15 pm

Thank you jvguns....for your kind words of encouragement! It's so great to hear about your granddaughter, I had posted previously that it would be great to hear how many children are having spiritual dreams out there!
Praise God!
To answer your dream detail questions....my son said the spider was black with orange stripes? (reminds me of a tarantula)....and the rat was "silver"? (could be grey) The last bad guy was the most colorful with black, orange & white splashed like paint more random all over him and human shaped.
We live in a very rural area...and yes, there is only one public school in our district! The school system here has a good record as far as gangs & drugs but we recently decided not to send our son to the public school system for spiritual reasons. (we don't like what we've been hearing from friends about the direction the schools here are going on a Christian level)
It would be interesting to hear your granddaughter's thoughts on it!

Thanks again for your support, and your encouragement about my son....I praise God for all the wonderful people I've met on here! Sometimes we all need words of encouragement to keep us motivated to fight this good fight...it can really take a lot out of you mentally doing spiritual battles....I am making the "armor of God" for my son out of cardboard and foil in real life, so he can better picture spiritual battles. I think in reality, it may be helping me more than him! He seems to be handling all of this more easily than I ever did...
God bless you!

Last edited by awesomeGod on Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

awesomeGod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:40 pm

I like your idea of the armor!! Esp. for a child as young as your son!! I got a picture in my head of you making it and putting Bible verses on it, not necessarily the list of the armor of God but stuff like The Lord is my salvation... He is my strength when I am weak... etc. I don't know if he can read or not. It's just an idea

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by awesomeGod on Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:18 pm

Thanks! I love your idea with the verses! Maybe it would be a good reminder for all of us, keeping "armor" near the bed....something to look at when we wake up in battle dreams :) Watch out lions and spiders!

My son told me he had a "nice little story" last night....he said Jesus showed himself making me with his hands when I was born....and I was a "silver robot that would grow bigger and BIGGER!" ....Then we were at a store today that had a knight in armor statue and my son said that was the silver robot like his dream! He said it had "one eye" because of the slit in the helmet to look through. That was also what he was wearing in his 2nd dream, interesting!

awesomeGod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:29 pm

I'd buy it for him!!! If you can afford it, because that is just so profound and would remind him forever of his dream I wish I could remember my dreams from when I was little. I wonder if God gave me good dreams too. I was more surrounded with what seems like a bubble of joy and beauty until my sister was born.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:31 pm

I'm not one that waits for holidays or special occasions to buy things for my son if I can afford it. I don't buy him a whole lot anymore because he has a lot of stuff... lots of little things.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:44 pm

I agree that your son has a gift! what a blessing! I believe your son is having spiritual warfare dreams but when I have them they usually mean I'm going through spiritual warfare during the day. I also believe that you and your son had dreams that were connected. just because it was a bad dream doesn't mean we should write them off. I have lots of nightmares that are prophetic. I believe the Lord was telling your son that people In that city were in danger and was letting y'all know so we could pray for them. in your dream the enemy was going to make " the freeZe" could this possibly be a winter storm? we had almost a foot of snow over here in Texas. I had a dream the night before the storm that the devil was outside our house and had been given permission to rain bullets on us if we stepped outside. we chose not to fear the devil and went out anywAy. we got home before the storm hit hard and we ended up with a flat tire. but at least we were home safe!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:49 pm

wow how wonderful! I just read the robot dream he had! I love it! I wonder what the robot represents to your son? when I see stuff that reminds me of my dream the night before, it's usually my sign that my dream was straight from God and totally prophetic.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by awesomeGod on Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:46 am

Thanks daphanie! That's very encouraging! My son says, the "robot" appearance is silver metal clothes for fighting "bad guys"! It sounds like they just appear like magic in dreams. Interestingly, I never talked to him about the "armor of God", and he never saw a knight in armor in real life until the day after his dream. So I think he didn't know what to call it, but he's familiar with metal toy robots. He said in his fighting dream he turned into a "silver robot" too.
....this website is absolutely annointed and is giving me answers I've prayed for years about!
May God continue to bless you all and shelter you in His wings!

Last edited by awesomeGod on Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

awesomeGod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:28 am

Amen! what a beautiful dream! God is so amazing!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by awesomeGod on Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:57 pm

I found something today in a devotional that scripturally reminded me of my son's dream so I thought I would add it here!

God wants us to destroy evil, not just try to outrun it. He doesn't want us to only try to defend ourselves and stay alive, He wants us to push the enemy back. He wants us to say as Samuel said "I have pursued my enemies and destroyed them; neither did I turn back again till they were destroyed. And I have destroyed them and wounded them so that they could not rise; they have fallen under my feet. For You have armed me with strength for the battle; You have subdued under me those who rose against me:
2 Samuel 22: 38-40

Plus I should add, my son's name is Samuel!

Last edited by awesomeGod on Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added scriptures)

awesomeGod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:43 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top