Reoccuring dreams

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Reoccuring dreams

Post by daughteroftheking on Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:15 am

I believe I posted this message already but Im not seeing it so I think it might not have gone through because I forgot to put a subject..HAHA!

Anyway, it's not mine it's my landlord/friend of mine...she has told me she is saved..but hasn't been to church in awhile..is wanting to go back but is not quite living completely for the Lord as of yet...just to give you a background..
She suffers from the spirit of fear and rejection..has been exposed to wigiboards(or howvere you spell that garbage) and superstitions over the years...not currently but in the past...
She has had a couple of reoccuring dreams..

One is she is in a threatning body of water being attacked by killer whales..

The other she is at a concert...with me..and purchases a yellow duffel bag with marijuna inside...(she has been clean from that for over a month now...but still has some of the parafanalia lingering..so she thinks it is good to rid of it and I advised the same) now at the end of this dream we leave the concert and lose the bag but are freaking out because our ID is in the bag..

I got out of it that whatever peice of her that is not from God that caused the addiction is what needs to go...this could be rejection...the fear she is experiencing..God wants to deal with it..it is a part of her flesh and God is trying to set her free from this..

Thanks so much in advance for any input..
God bless

Vanessa

daughteroftheking

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reoccuring dreams

Post by jwhita on Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:45 am

Hi sister. I think the first is a warning that she needs to break completely with her old life. She's allowed footholds the enemy can use to attack her. I think the second is a similar warning. The enemy can use her connections to drugs to hurt her even if she's not using right now. I would suggest getting rid of all the paraphnalia and making aclean break with drugs and occult stuff through prayer and repentence. But that's all good news. If God cares enough to speak to her about these things, He wants to deliver her from them.

jwhita

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:57 am

Good input from Jwhita and your self,I think your friend has to lose something in order to gain something.She should remember that the battle has began in her christian faith(now that she is born again)
The devil wouild want to condemn her with her past and to replay her past experiences.These are lies from the devil,the devil is reminding her that she is rejected! but she is not.She has to see her self new,the more she is available for God the more she is going to be losed.He who the son sets free must be free.

Peter

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroftheking on Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:31 am

Yes! And that is what it boild down to...getting rid of that attachment completely!! Thank you all so much,

God bless

Vanessa

daughteroftheking

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:13 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top