flying dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

flying dream

Post by wendysue on Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:27 pm

i had a beautiful dream where i was flying and the scenery and landscape i was flying over was breathtakingly beautiful, and there was a large clear body of water. i think it was a sea. beneath me and i could see fish swimming in it and i remember seeing large black stingrays also. also i was flying with a very large fish under my arm, and it started to make noise, and i flew with it into the sea and let it go.
just a beautiful dream, i felt such freedom and peace as i flew.
thank you!

wendysue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: flying dream

Post by Palmira Gutierrez on Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:42 am

Flying: usually symbolic of your ability to fly high into the spiritual realm. Great Spiritual Potential.

Body of Water: Can be symbolic of the Church or symbolic of spirituality. Water is usually symbolic of the Holy Spirit or other spiritual things

Large Fish: could be symbolic of a person or a christian.
Fish are meant to be in water. You flew with it into
the sea.

Just my thoughts and reflections:

Have you been trying to get someone into the Church or are you concerned about someone's salvation? If so, perhaps this dream is
implying your great potential in accomplishing this or your potential in leading others (people out of place) into the Body of Christ (Church)

If I am correct, this dream does display your great spiritual potential into leading others who are out of place in their life and bringing them into a relationship with God and the family of God.

Has God been prompting you in such a way recently?

Blessings....

Pam G

Palmira Gutierrez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Palmira Gutierrez on Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:55 am

Regarding the fish in the dream. There were ordinary looking fish and black stingrays also. There are good and bad people within the Church.

The chances to be hurt within the Church by other Christians is very possible. There is great opportunity to find offense within the Church. But Christians must realize that Christians are flawed and broken just as much as the world outside of the Church
We must strive not to take offense and lean on forgiveness.

Don't know if this ministers to you. Again, these are just my thoughts regarding your beautiful dream.

Palmira Gutierrez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:17 am

Palmira,

whau! this is awesome word!

In addition,Wendy,you are called as aservant of the most high God annoninted for this task,the Lord has spiritually empowered and enabled you higher above many others(flying) The sea and many waters are people.They are beneath you because you are the sherpherd,they are the flock.Because God has called you in the ministry of apostleship(flying with a big fish under your harm) you are going to meet different christians as Palm says,possible of discouragement and hurting.you have been given a big heart for people to mentor and walk them along.

I also say that what Palm says is not thoughts but interpretations.

Let us wait what you will say,

Amen.

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:24 am

What a beautiful dream!

This dream to me represents life in the Spirit, from the flying in the spiritual realm where you are able to see as God sees things to the clear, calm waters to the beautiful setting that leaves you feeling peace and freedom, this is a status dream of where you are now in your spiritual walk.

The fish in the water to me represent people in the church. The fish that you're flying with could be someone that you're ministering/witnessing to (taking them under your wings so to speak) and they reach a point in their own faith where they are now saved, Holy Spirit filled and able to operate in their own gifts...it reminds me of the newly saved person who becomes excited about the Christian life - no more need to coax them to come to church or pray or read the Bible, they're fired up and self-motivated now, their relationship with the Lord is established and they're now hearing from Him directly with wisdom and greater understanding...

Does any of this sound like what's going on in your real life?

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:28 am

I didn't read Pam's post (nor Peter's which came in after I started my post), but I think we're in agreement, the word has been established! Amen

Have you been trying to get someone into the Church or are you concerned about someone's salvation? If so, perhaps this dream is
implying your great potential in accomplishing this or your potential in leading others (people out of place) into the Body of Christ (Church)

If I am correct, this dream does display your great spiritual potential into leading others who are out of place in their life and bringing them into a relationship with God and the family of God.

This is what I felt as well and I agree with Peter that it is an Apostleship calling. Praise God, how exciting!

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

flying dream

Post by wendysue on Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:54 pm

thank you for your interpretations.
they are very encouraging, and I have needed an encouraging word!
I have been a Christian for 35 years, married to a unbeliever, and my children are not following the Lord at this time. My son has a girlfriend and I know the Lord wants to draw her to Himself through me, maybe she represents the fish i am carrying? It was just a beautiful and vivid dream.
thank you all

wendysue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:15 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top