dream about feeding teens

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dream about feeding teens

Post by awesomegod16 on Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:46 am

I had this dream last night. There was another woman in the dream. I remember I was having some sort of dinner. And I was already eating and these four teenagers came to the table or they were just walking. They looked like street kids. They had old clothes on. I invited them to eat with us. There were more than just me and this woman at the table, but the faces I don't remember. Anyway, I eventually went back home or to the kitchen because I wanted to cook some more of the same food we had been eating. I started cooking more carrots and potatoes to add to what we had on the table so the teens could have enough to eat. And when I went back to the kitchen, my friends mom ( who had died a year ago) was in the dream. She was complaining about something to me in dealing with the food. I remember seeing myself in the kitchen cooking this food and wanting to add more food to it.
The thing that was out of context in the dream was the woman. I don't believe I was having any kind of relationship with her but it seemed that she was confronting me in the dream about our relationship, about me marrying her. I said to her in the dream something about assuring her that our relationship was okay and that I was willing to marry her.
I am not sure where that came from in the dream because that wasn't the basis for the dream so that part was out of context.

blossom

awesomegod16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: dream about feeding teens

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:50 am

is there someone in your life thats insecure about your friendship or partnership with you? Have you made some sort of comittment with someone who is uneasy about you following through with it?
Daph

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by awesomegod16 on Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:49 pm

The other thing right now that I can think of is that I have a new job which is like right down the street from my old job. And perhaps some of my old co workers may think that I might not keep in touch. I don't have anyone in my life whom I have made a commitment to except maybe that I might not be able to go visit my family for thanksgiving and I did say I would come to see them. I don't have many friends so I can't say that I have any friends that are insecure about that.

Thinking about this dream with the woman, I think that relationship was more central to the dream than the food issue with the teens because it was in place before I saw the teens. With my new job, (which incidentally is in a high school working with teens), perhaps my old supervisor might feel that I will not be able to help her out and commit to working on fridays night like I said I would. She hasn't voiced any insecurity about it but I was trying to connect the dots as far as the dream with the teens and the new job working with the teens in the library. I am going to have to pray about it a lot more. I didn't like the relationship with the woman because to me it signified a more deeper relationship than just surface.

blossom

awesomegod16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:31 am

Blossom,

Have you had anyone pray with you over deliverance for those areas that we talked about?

love,

Mia

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by awesomegod16 on Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:53 pm

i tried to connect with my new pastor and his wife to no avail. i've just prayed a lot with a friend of mine. due to circumstances that happened in my church previously, no one really wants to have anything to do with me as far as my problems are concerned.

blossom

awesomegod16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:10 pm

duh I don't understand that at all. What denomination is your church?

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by awesomegod16 on Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:35 am

difficult situation to explain. it had to do with what i explained before in the other dream web site. a dream of mine was interpreted wrong and caused me a lot of problems.

blossom

awesomegod16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:07 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top