Visions and God's Leading

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Visions and God's Leading

Post by dreamer777 on Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:28 pm

Over the last several months, I have had dreams and visions; flashes even that are of me with a man I know, and a baby. More recent ones have included two girls. Another vision I had, I was speaking at a microphone and this man was in the audience and holding a baby. I was wearing a dress unlike any I have seen and shoes that I actually own. Several days later I was in a store and saw the dress I was wearing in the vision. (There was only one, it was my size, and it was on sale. I bought it).

Last year a woman bought a Christmas ornament that said, "I prayed for this child". She said she felt God was urging her to buy it for me. She did and said she resisted giving it to me because I am single and have no children. In addition, the woman had only met me one time. That time, she said the Lord spoke to her to tell me that He will give me a love and that my heart would soon be filled with great joy. She had no idea that I had asked God that very question just as we sat in church and I was praying. She was a visitor to the church and lives in a different state. She also said that day God told her to put Kleenex in her pocket. I was crying a little and she gave the Kleenex to me. This happened December 7, 2008.

I am wondering if God has the intention of blessing me with children from my womb or spiritual children. My longest heart's desire has been to be a wife and mother. I am not getting any younger. God seems to be reassurring me, but I wonder if anyone else has a specific word for me. I believe God for good things. In reality I wonder how He will accomplish this.

Thanks and many blessings.

dreamer777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Visions and God's Leading

Post by renaemrgn on Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:12 am

I am not good with dream interpretations so i will put that out there first.

But what I do know about god is that if he is going to bless you it wont be when you want it but when the time is right. Remember elizabeth and how even she in her old age was able to concieve by the grace of god. To help you out I will share a little bit. I am 22 and I never had it in "my plans' to have a child seeing that i have not even finished college yet. But two months before i met my childs father i dreamt about him. When we started dating I started dreaming about a baby. Then i started dreaming about a little girl telling me i was pregnant with a little boy. All three of my dreams manifested within six months. I became pregnant lost that child, then became pregnant again with a little girl. I dreamt what she was suppose to be named. even when her father and i broke up i dreamt that he would come back into my life. All these things have happened. The point is no one knows when god is going to do the things he allows us to see. but he allows us to see so that we may have hope, so that we can learn to really put deeper trust in him. i thought my dreams wouldn't come true for many more years to come but i was wrong. for whatever reason god had decided that now what the time for a child even though i felt i wasn't ready. Anyways I hope this helps. So please just have faith, and continue to believe and praise god. Thank him for your child even though that child has not manifested yet because one day it shall. God bless.

renaemrgn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top