Snake bitting me in my bed since July.....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Snake bitting me in my bed since July.....

Post by lionofjudahtribeofasher on Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:12 pm

I started having a very realistic dream in July of 2009. The dream was always the same. I got to the point that I knew I was dreaming and I knew exactly what was going to happen and how painful the snake bit was going to be. I got on the internet trying to find a logical, spiritual, or anykind of christian based interpretation. After looking into the symbols:
*Snake
*in my bed
*penetrating the skin on my thigh
*Since July

I told my husband about the dream and my personal trainer and that is when I started to look up the details. To all those who are symbol savy...you have already figured this one out haven't you? Well, It all came to be that the snake in my bed was my husband and he was having an affair with a woman whom he met in July and he was having sexual relations with her since then. All of this confirmation came to the surface about 2 1/2 weeks ago. I know that God talks to me in my dreams and visions but I guess I had my blinders on for this one. BUT, My God changes everything for the good. My husband and I have 3 wonderful children and we are going to get some marriage counceling at a local church. I know that there is a big AMEN at the end of this somewhere.

lionofjudahtribeofasher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Snake bitting me in my bed since July.....

Post by hind'sfeet on Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:26 pm

I can say that ALL things work TOGETHER for the GOOD of those who LOVE HIM huggins

We live in an imperfect world where we all make stupid idiotic mistakes and NOONE is exempt. That your husband is Willing to get marriage counseling does speak for the good of his character. Our flesh WANTS to sin, it wants what it wants and it's the most selfish thing you will ever see and the Spirit WARS against the flesh. Men and women are so different in how they think. I often feel like I have split personalities and couldn't figure out why for many years, but this is why. I'm so glad that you want to work it out with him, it will make your testimony great. God will use this to bring hope to other hurting wives and husbands. Through your betrayal, hurt, and pain, may Yah bless you indeed!!!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:09 am

~I am so glad to hear that you guys are going to counseling. I pray that it helps you both. God is so good to reveal his truth and keep nothing in the dark. When I see snakes I always think of things hidden not wanting to be exposed. That was a very symbolic dream though. I pray the Lord gives you peace and comfort over the days ahead. Remember forgiveness is key.

Love in
Jesus,

Connie~

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:09 am

I'm sorry to hear about your pain but I am in faith with you that God let's not one tear be wasted but works everything out for the good.

I find the symbol of the thigh very interesting, since in the bible to put your hand upon the thigh was part of swearing an oath or making a promise.

Mia

Last edited by Mia on Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:47 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : proofreading)

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:12 am

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:54 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top