Can't talk, trying really hard to speak but the words won't come out

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can't talk, trying really hard to speak but the words won't come out

Post by lionofjudahtribeofasher on Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:30 pm

I have these dreams all the time, about 2-3 a week. I wake up frustrated and my jaw hurts. I am trying to speak but the words won't come out. I know that I am dreaming and I can't wake up. I feel like something is keeping me from speaking. I have, in several of these dreams, have been trying to rebuke demons and the name of Jesus won't come out....I am trying so hard to get his name out and I can't. I wake up crying and screaming sometimes.

lionofjudahtribeofasher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Can't talk, trying really hard to speak but the words won't come out

Post by hind'sfeet on Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:39 pm

I know how you feel. Before you go to bed plead the blood of Jesus over your house your room your bed, your pillow, your mind body soul spirit heart thoughts and dreams.
Demons don't want you to be able to rebuke them and they want to discourage you from reading your Bible and praying and away from a relationship with God.
I believe that it could be an attack while you are sleeping.

don't forget to do it tonight before you go to bed!! They will try to make you forget and might even try to make you fall asleep before you get all the words out. So the first thing you say is I plead the Blood of Jesus over...

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroftheking on Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:00 pm

I used to have those dreams. I agree with the you on the attack and definately good to pray the blood of Jesus before you go to sleep.

But just out of curiosity have you or have you ever had an issue with prayerlessness? It can come and go..or have you ever had felt like it can be difficult to declare at times or are you shy around others? Not saying you are experiencing any of this but I was..and that was the problem..and the even bigger problem was that I KNEW this and it still seemed for a long time to be like something was keeping me from getting the words out I knew I needed to stand on..there was a missing peice to my level of intimacy with the Lord. And ultimately the break throughs I needed in my life.
I always got distracted and that was just one of the tools that satan was using to keep me silenced. Once that was conquered..I experienced them more again...and the next few times..it had to do with not praying in the Spirit..that could be it as well.

Whatever it is..it is most certainly not wanted and an attack from the enemy. So keep praying..God bless!

Vanessa

daughteroftheking

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroftheking on Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:24 pm

I just sent that message and tried to go sleep but I sense now I need to say something more...
The spirit of prayerlessness comes with a few others...spirit of distraction..laziness..busyness...and such things as these. God may want to show you something..heal you or aid you in something but He needs you to pray it out..possibly in tongues like I said before. It is more than likely in tongues because it's something that satan fears most and it is a major threat that confuses him...he doesn't understand it. It also exposes and brings forth things in our walk..and our life that we don't always see as obvious. You may need to keep pressing in more for whatever it is and satan may be using either the laziness..busyness...and or distractions to keep you from this..

daughteroftheking

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by traveller on Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:33 pm

Well said daughteroftheking!

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroftheking on Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:41 am

Yea only by the grace of God because I went through it! lol :)

God bless!

daughteroftheking

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lionofjudahtribeofasher on Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:27 pm

Thank you so much for your wisdom in this issue (hind'sfeet and daughter of the king) . The busyness and distraction make sense to me... and laziness too....ironically. I think that I am being lazy in the things of the Lord and busyness with the things of this world. I have a recent trial that you can read about... I posted it in the "dreams and visions that have manifested" a recent dream that manifested about 2-3 weeks ago. A warning dream that came to pass. It is called "snake bitting me in my bed since july". So, I am dealing with issues now that I know are distracting me from getting Gods word in me...daily. I used to pray on the sprititual armor everyday and pray the blood of Jesus over my kids, my marriage and my house and I know that I have lost that. With your advise...I prayed last night and it was good and right and what I need to be doing everyday. I am so blessed that God speaks to me in my dreams and visions and I need to be prayed up so that I can be a useful christian. Thank you for your obedience and God Bless!!!

lionofjudahtribeofasher <3

lionofjudahtribeofasher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:00 pm

Thank you Father, Yah bless you too!!!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:08 am