House secure, or maybe not? Glory be to Yah!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

House secure, or maybe not? Glory be to Yah!!!

Post by hind'sfeet on Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:36 pm

I don't know if I want to post this dream or not but I'm going to because it keeps bugging me. I had asked God to show me where my stumbling block is that prevents me from doing what He wants me to do. I had this dream:

I had a house that was the style of houses built in the mid to late 60's with wooden flooring except the flooring in the house was plank. I was afraid someone would break in and I was looking for a police officer and calling the police to come to my house. I was afraid they were going to think I didn't have a legitimate emergency and I would get in trouble. I saw a police car in traffic at a stop light and I flagged them down. They came to my house. There was only one man that came in. He was very serious in demeanor. He checked all the doors and windows which he found to be impenetrable. I was a little embarrassed when he went into another room. I'm not sure what room it was if it the living room or bedroom. There wasn't a lot of stuff in the room but it was disorganized and messy (like IRL) and in the rest of the house it was mostly bare. I looked down at the floor boards while he was looking at the door. The floor boards had a small spaces between them and the one I was standing on was rotten and felt like it would give way any minute. I could see through the flooring like it wasn't even there. I saw the perimeter of the house. The skirting around the bottom of the house was broken and missing. This skirting in my dream was to protect the underside of the house. I felt that the burglar would go under and break through the floor boards. After that thought the officer gave me a stern look and told me "I'll send that man over to fix it". "Remember, the one that you were talking to the other day"? I said "yes" and I felt ashamed for talking to him because I thought my husband would think I was cheating on him with that other man. Then I told the officer "He fixed my doors and windows and secured them for me". End of dream

I asked the Holy Spirit what the dream meant and it came to mind that the officer is the Holy Spirit and the other man is Jesus. Jesus secured my doors and windows. But my floors are vulnerable. In the dream The Holy Spirit said that Jesus would fix my floors and skirting too.

What is the flooring? I hope it's not the foundation! :(

After I had this dream I had the dream about my husband cheating, it's the one in yellow.

Thank you Father!!! I know what it means!!! It means that my quest for the truth and to get rid of false/shaky doctrine of the church, Jesus IS taking care of it and will fix it for me, Thank you Lord!!!

Not all the boards in the house were rotten by the way. Only where I was standing and a few near and next to it were not as bad. I had walked through the house and the only reason I was standing on the rotten board was to test how bad it was.

If anyone else has anything to add and or correct then by all means Please do it

I have to add this quote. If anyone wants to know where it came from copy and paste into a search and you'll find it.

This is what I have been on a quest to get rid of (read the whole thing then you will know what parts I'm talking about) and this is a perfect example and I found this by looking up "shaky foundations" though I was scared I was going to be shamed, I looked it up anyway!! Which when I read this all I can think of is how I went chasing after the police men and calling them even though I was afraid I would get in trouble PRAISE YOU FATHER, Wow Revelation time Revelation time, where it's at, where it's at

"Are we by the sacrifice of Christ perfected for ever as God's Word
declares, or are we merely working to see if we can be worthy and merit
sanctification? We can't have it both ways. The fact is, in order for
one who has become a true Christian to lose their Salvation, Christ
(who dwells within each and every one of them) must forsake them and
leave them. And that is something that He has faithfully "Promised"
that He will never do. But you see this is the shaky foundation upon
which many build their doctrines of works. They speak of lost
salvation, while God speaks of an eternally purchased inheritance. They
are basking in the darkness of "out of context" references, and on an
insular level, ignoring all other scriptures which show their ideas
contradictory to other passages. Every doctrine that is not a true
doctrine must take this path. When we take verses out of context, and
then ignore all others verses that would show those verses are
misapplied, we have no solid foundation. Anyone who truly believes in
Christ, hears Christ, for He dwells within them."

Last edited by hind'sfeet on Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:25 pm; edited 3 times in total

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: House secure, or maybe not? Glory be to Yah!!!

Post by hind'sfeet on Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:02 pm

I fully believe this dream and the I maimed that Lion dream are connected!!!

Thank you Father because in church today we were studying a specific verse and I read a little farther down and guess what? I was SO excited that I could hardly hold it in so I quietly thanked Yah:

Maimed lion dream:
1Peter 5:8 Be careful! Watch out for attacks from the Devil, your great enemy. He prowls around like a roaring lion, looking for some victim to devour. 9 Take a firm stand against him, and be strong in your faith. ...
Rotten plank and but secure doors and windows, and Police officer dream:10. In His kindness God called you to His eternal glory by means of the Anointed One.
After you have suffered a little while, He will restore, support, and strengthen you, and He will place you on a firm foundation 11 All power is His forever and ever. Amen"

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by awesomeGod on Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:51 am

Dear hindsfeet,
In a previous dream discusssion, I felt strongly lead by the Spirit to tell you "Jesus would never leave or forsake you"....and wondered why, because you must already know that.....until I notice it is repeated in the research you just pulled up! Another confirmation for you....

I have been going through revelations about the church myself, for the past 10 years, and found myself growing closer to God when I stopped looking to the church to find Him....something I don't discuss unless God leads me to, for obvious reasons. Many people will "judge" someone's level of Christianity by their level in the church, which can sometimes be of only social relevance. I think church is a wonderful tool, but for some in particular whom God has a calling, who He may want to rise above that level, the church can also hinder. This must be a difficult thing for Him to get through to us about....

awesomeGod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:57 am

awesomeGod, you were lead by the Holy Spirt. My whole life I have been in fear for my salvation believing that I was so unholy and could never be forgiven because I was unforgiven much in my home though the strife and physical fighting (when my parents would leave the house and force me to babysit I used to go into black out modes and hit my siblings from the fiery furious anger I had towards my mom and her husband with how they treated me in regards to the children they had together. Trust me they would egg me on Big Time esp. when our parents were home, needless to say they got away with everything and if I looked at them wrong, hell to pay). I'm still trying to learn what forgiveness is. It's been like learning chinese to me!
What I said about my siblings and parents isn't even half of it. When it comes to children, the way children are, how they see themselves and others, how they treat others, is Always the parents fault when the child is neglected, physically, emotionally, and verbally abused, always, even to include the extended impact of verbal and emotional abuse outside the home by peers.

There was no consoling that anyone was Ever able to do by any doctrine of the church to make me not fear that when I was not being "good" or "christian like" that I was not going to hell!! Esp. the doctrines of "you can lose your salvation"!!! With the "you can lose your salvation" doctrine, I'M DOOMED!!! I have a hard time controling my reactions when it comes to selfish people (especially when driving, and people take your right of way, and then cuss you out because they almost hit you, and you noticed!! Stuff like that) and it's actually made worse with ADD, one of the not so great gifts of ADD. I didn't even Know I had it until about 3 years ago!! My husband was diagnosed when he was a kid and my parents were always having "are you stupid" tests done and they Never Ever tested for ADD!!

I don't know why I feel like I have to tell everything.

It's interesting what you said about church. I actually went through several of years in the recent past where I didn't attend church because I had realized I had been indoctrinated and that my whole life I felt I wasn't being told things and things people would do contradicted the Bible. Confusing stuff for a kid!!

My first sunday at church since we moved this past summer, I got an earful of Truth!! It was so awesome!! They had previously picked out new deacons (apparently the church God has given me has only been in a physical church building for 9 months!!) and the associate pastor was preaching the unadulterated word on what a deacon must be to be one. He was saying that other churches will pick them for status reasons. They weren't afraid of telling the Truth.
I just can't go to a church that I'm not sure about, I need to know that God wants me there because He knows of my delicate state. Thank you Father Yah and awesomeGod for listening to the Lord's leading and for helping me to understand better!!! Praise you Father because you tell me that Jesus will RESTORE, SUPPORT, And STRENGTHEN me and place me on a FIRM FOUNDATION!!! in the Name of Yeshua Amen!!!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by awesomeGod on Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:01 am

Thank you for sharing your thoughts hindsfeet, I know God is with you now and He is healing your past, Hallelujah!!! What Satan intends for harm God will turn around for us and use for good...now you're blessed to help others that are reaching out for help in forums like these.

awesomeGod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:34 am

Thank you!! You are so encouraging!! I think you are bringing some clarity to things, Thank you Father Yah, in the name of Jesus, Amen!!

I'll say it too

Hallelujah!!! That's the most beautiful word, it sparks of Heaven esp. when I was a toddler!!!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:58 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top