unlocked door...car...please help

View previous topic View next topic Go down

unlocked door...car...please help

Post by ahjavier on Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:30 pm

I had a dream last night.

I was in the living room. I looked and my front door was closed but unlocked. Two men wanted to come in. I knew them in my dream but was kind of nervous as I just wasn't sure what they wanted to do in the house. As they were messing with the window, I looked at my alarm system and a name popped up (rich or something) then he told me through the two-way that he was going to be there to help me and guard me.

He came. I looked in my garage and the two guys were in there and they had flipped my car upside down....

What does that mean. I know it has to mean something =(

Thank you so very much!!!

FYI, Lately I've been dreaming of being in my house looking out or watching out for someone or even dreaming of my car. It's been weird.

ahjavier

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: unlocked door...car...please help

Post by sunshine2 on Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:37 pm

Well, to me this house speaks of your life. It seems as if there are two "issues" in your life that you have closed the door to, but not locked out. You are even familiar with them. This person who came to protect your house seems like Holy Spirit to me. Cars represent your "vehicle in life" or "ministry". These issues had gotten in and even though they didn't do real damage they were able to turn your vehicle upside down, immobilizing you in your ministry, your God-given vehicle.

I would pray and ask God what these issues are if you don't know and make sure that you lock that door :)

Blessings!

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top