My Teeth Fell Out

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My Teeth Fell Out

Post by naidreamer on Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:04 pm

Hello Everyone:

I hope all of you are blessed. I was writing in because I had a dream that stood out to me. I can't recall everything that happened in the dream except that a white male doctor (dentist) was putting a tooth in my mouth and all of a sudden all of my teeth were loose. Keep in mind, the surgery was being performed in a house full of people. I then stood up, opened my mouth, spit out the teeth that had come out, and then looked at my mouth in a mirror. My mouth was full of different sized teeth. It was certainly a scary experience but at first not one that I thought was a big deal. However, a friend of mine told me she had a similar dream.

Does anyone have any idea what my dream could signify?

God Bless,

Naidreamer

naidreamer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Teeth Fell Out

Post by jwhita on Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:10 pm

Teeth can represent wisdom, and the lack of them the lack of wisdom. (the toothless person is an image of a dullard or fool.) It may be that in some area of your life your words or actions are making you appear foolish. Or there is an area where you need to actively seek wisdom.

jwhita

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by naidreamer on Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:20 am

Thank you very much.

naidreamer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:25 pm

I agree with jwhita and would add that it appeared to me in the dream that someone may be putting words in your mouth. They may appear to have it together but in this instance they were incorrect but you were the one that looked unsure of yourself, like you were wise in some areas but not others.

Does this sound like anything going on in real life (IRL)? If not, it could be something that may come in the future.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jwhita on Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:16 pm

Hi dreamer, I'm sorry if I offended you. I was just commenting on the imagery in your dream, I don't even know you at all. We all need wisdom, for example I need wisdom about being tactful and not too direct.

jwhita

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by naidreamer on Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:33 pm

Hello JWhita and Lola21:

I definitely am not offended by your interpretations. I am, however, curious as to what it could possibly mean in my life now. I don't know what I am being unwise about.

naidreamer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by naidreamer on Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:36 pm

Also, all of my teeth hadn't fallen out. When I opened my mouth I thought all of my teeth were gone when in actuality they were different sizes. Does that change anything?

naidreamer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:39 pm

Hi naidreamer -

The dream could be drawing your attention to something that will happen in the future, it may not be occuring now. At the same time, if it doesn't bear witness then don't accept the interpretations but continue to pray for the Lord to reveal what he's trying to show you...

I have another thought but have to post it later, ok? flower

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by naidreamer on Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:01 pm

Okay, thank you so much Lola21st

naidreamer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by naidreamer on Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:06 pm

On the otherhand, I was planning to visit my dentist a week after the dream occurred.

Does it mean anything that my good friend had the same dream pertaining her? Both of us are Youth Leaders over our church's Youth Ministry. I wonder perhaps if that has any significance?

naidreamer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:22 pm

I recently had a dream and a friend of mine had the same dream the same night. Another friend who interpreted the dream indicated that when we have dreams like this where two people have the same dream (especially on the same night as was the case with me), it's because the Lord is trying to speak to us about the same matter.....

Are the two of you being trained in anyway in relation to the ministry? While sometimes teeth can also mean talking too much, it really seems as though someone trained is trying to impart knowledge to you although it doesn't seem to be necessary, you have enough of what you need. In fact, their 'assistance' actually makes things worse.

One question, is the Youth Ministry assignment new? Is there some new aspect of it or some piece of it that you're not comfortable with? Is there a new message that is being taught through the ministry?

Sorry for so many questions, but I do feel in my spirit that it's related to this...it's not so much about wisdom per se as much as it is about speech/communication and understanding...

Please pray about this because these are only my thoughts, I don't have any scriptural references to give you... Bless You

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by naidreamer on Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:38 pm

Hello Lola21st:

Thank you very much for giving so much attention to this dream because I am really trying to understand its meaning.

To answer your questions:

The ministry is new to me from a leadership perspective. I definitely know I am called to assist the youth with growing in the Lord but I don't think I'm going about it the right way. Perhaps I need to help the youth feel more responsible/accountable for their actions.

I relate very well with the youth so I try to balance being fun with teaching the Word. My friend (the one that had the same dream I did) received a word from the Lord that she should stick more to the Word with the youth and I should continue to build relationships with them.

I guess I'm just confused with how to balance being fun, with teaching the Word to an active, distracted, group of teenagers.

naidreamer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Teeth a Sheepfold? What!?

Post by NeWine on Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:27 pm

I have to say that I am a little curious about the way that teeth are being symbolized on this site, not just here but in other posts. Not that I am in disagreement, but because the Designer gave us this huge lesson on how relationships work best when he designed TEETH. And I don't know if we have been looking at that head on. Now or in other dream posts.

Of course, we all know that symbolization is regarded as a tool or guideline to begin to understand what certain things mean in a dream. We also know that we cannot hard wire symbolism into every dream we have, because we need to take into consideration "special meanings" to individuals. (For instance a yellow rose has always reminded me of my grandmother) etc.. I think that we have been taught that. And most of us here are aware of that (on this web site).

In the past, I have had outrages teeth dreams! When I have tested the following symbolism, for example, to my teeth dreams, and others, I have found it to be amazingly reliable! MOst importantly, as with everything, we should make sure the scripture is our guide.

In light of that, my primary reference to the meaning of teeth in symbolism (besides the simple fact that they are individual parts of a group) ... Comes from the most (colored with symbolism) book in the bible, The Song of Solomon:

(Remember teeth require a relationship with one another to be fully functional. They are at there best when aligned properly.)

In the Song of Solomon they are referred to as sheep.

Song of Solomon 4:2Thy teeth are like a flock of sheep that are even shorn, which came up from the washing; whereof every one bear twins, and none is barren among them. ... Sheep travel in flocks so they speak of Covenant Relationships. Many times they are used symbolically referring to a sheep fold which is a body of believers "Solomon gives us one key here of symbolism when he speaks of the teeth being "as" even shorn sheep ...
A functional body of believers, washed by the Word. Each one evenly shorn (giving his part) in the group.

About the dream I wonder, what does a white dentist symbolize to you, what feel did you have about this individual? Regardless, doctors need a doctorate to become doctors, they are in a place of authority and, this one was a (teeth doctor) so that is his specialty. Lets think of him as a shepherd or maybe He is God..?. So he "places" sheep in the midst of the rest, that causes some "sheep" to leave or fall out and it sort of "mixes things around a little bit." The group is uneven every one feels sort of out of place, unequally yoked. People are going, "wow my nitch is gone" or " I used to be the one with all the answers but now there is someone new, and they have a lot of answers, where do I fit now?" or "I use to sit over there and this new family came in and now they sit there? Or "I have a new position now and ... my relationship with every one is going to be different .." Stuff like that.

THe doc, caused a change to take place in the midst of the group, something/someone added to the mix and now things are different. Relationships are different now, and the functionality of the group will have to adjust. It could be a word, or a person, or change of command. Now you have to regroup. Is this God's doing or the devils? Back to the dentist, can you trust him? In your heart and mind was he trustworthy? You don't need to answer I just wanted you to think about it.

And just as an added note when looking at teeth dreams as group relationships;

The upper jaw is the non moving portion of the mouth. It is stable and it is "over" the lower jaw, the lower jaw moves to chew. The upper and lower jaw are in relationship.
I believe this speaks to church relationships as well. We are all sheep. The upper and over stable sheep are a unified body of believers who have been given charge over the "underling flock" and they are in relationship. A broken jaw could mean broken relationship between a governing body and the people. Wisdom teeth for instance: In a dream are they lower or upper? Being taken out? Or put in? Again in relationship to the rest of the flock as being a wise person, not just wisdom. You cannot look past the fact that teeth come in flocks LOL laugh Uh-hem.. any way I just wanted to get your thinking going in this direction on the interpretation of your dream. I hope that in the future people can look at this as a viable explanation or symbol to some of these dreams regarding teeth, and perhaps begin considering, Sheep, Flock, Sheepfold, relationships, etc.

NeWine

View user profile http://newinepouring.com

Back to top Go down

Post by naidreamer on Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:06 pm

Wow NeWine! This interpretation or way of thinking has me completely in awe . I actually wondered yesterday if teeth symbolized everything the internet and our site here says they do. I wondered if we could take it from a different perspective. In my case, for instance, could they just simply mean I talk too much? Or, in my friends dream, she said she felt they meant there were people who would be removed (like teeth sometimes are) from her life. It just so happens that a lot of her old friends are causing problems in her life and they are slowly but surely dropping out of her space. I also thought perhaps the devil inspired this dream causing me to question everything about it so that I would shut up and not want to counsel the youth anymore; becoming insecure about myself and what I am teaching them.

I wonder if the dream has anything to do with me being new to my church, as well as this ministry. Do you think your below paragraph has anything to do with me joining the church, or the ministry? Could there be something about the newfound friendship my friend and I have? We've only been friends for a couple of months.

"So he "places" sheep in the midst of the rest, that causes some "sheep" to leave or fall out and it sort of "mixes things around a little bit." The group is uneven every one feels sort of out of place, unequally yoked. People are going, "wow my nitch is gone" or " I used to be the one with all the answers but now there is someone new, and they have a lot of answers, where do I fit now?" or "I use to sit over there and this new family came in and now they sit there? Or "I have a new position now and ... my relationship with every one is going to be different .." Stuff like that."

naidreamer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NeWine on Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:52 pm

Hmm, well I don't get the reason why words would symbolize teeth. Is there a scripture that your thinking of that would connect them? Or is it just because they come out of your mouth? NOw the tongue would represent conversation, as it represents the helm of a ship and the power of words taking you places ... Teeth chew and in correlation to words, it would make more sense that they would mean to ponder, or think about something being said, rather then representing you talking to much. YOu see I just don't get the symbolism for words=teeth. Help me understand.

NeWine

Back to top Go down

Oops I double posted.

Post by NeWine on Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:16 pm

nerd

Last edited by NeWine on Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

NeWine

Back to top Go down

Post by NeWine on Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:34 pm

Sorry, I didnt answer your question.
Yes, I do believe that your dream is about relationships. And that it has to do with the group. The house (to me ) represented the church and you in the dentist chair reps- the other group. You just need to determine whether or not the Doc was God in your dream, if he is then no worries, God set you there and sort of made the mess. If it is Him stirring things up or changing things around that is God being God. Sheepfold = teeth.

Doctor- Doctrine may stir up some displacements and get people out of accord. If God is the doctor- no worries. He makes messes sometimes so he can clean up, if you get my drift.

Do be careful with dogmatism. YOurs or others. I suggest lots of prayer.

Philippians 4:5-7 "Let your moderation be known unto all men. The Lord is at hand. Be careful for nothing; but in everything with prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your request be made known unto God. And the peace of God, which passes all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus." ] in Christ dee Newine

NeWine

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:30 pm

NeWine -

Thanks for raising these issues, you are right...also the scripture references! thumbs

Naidreamer - Again, I pray that you receive the full interpretation, as my signature states, some dreams are not to be understood right now, but the revelation will come....when you do, please be sure to let us know, ok? flower

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by naidreamer on Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:48 am

Thank you all for your help. I will definitely continue to pray over this dream. When the dream is revealed I will let you all know.

Be blessed

naidreamer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:39 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top