Dream about my boyfriend loosing teeth

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream about my boyfriend loosing teeth

Post by fots on Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:48 pm

Hi Can anyone help interpret this dream?

I dreamt that My boyfriend and I were in this building...we were on the second floor in this room that was old and it seemed like an attic...
an attic sort of bedroom (i believe a saw a bed in this room)..I could see the ceiling which had a wooden roof appearance. The room also seemed like it was familiar, either mines or his..I couldn't tell...but it had a familiar sense to it. So in the dream we had been talking and all of a sudden...His entire top row of his teeth started to fall out...Even his gums seem to be coming out...The top row of his teeth was fallen out and he was bleeding. He didn't notice it at first..So I shouted your teeth are falling out...Then he grabbed his mouth...I started looking around the room to see if I could find something
to help him with but I couldn't...I even started to go to the window to shout for help, but for some reason I couldn't. I felt confused about what
to do for him...I wanted to help him but I couldn't.

Thank you for your help. God Bless

fots

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream about my boyfriend loosing teeth

Post by Love's child on Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:59 pm

To me attic says that this dream is dealing with some past issues. Loosing teeth has to do with lack of wisdom or understanding.The 2nd floor is just representing your relationship (the two of you). It appears as though something old from the past is going to be brought up and it is going to be something that he doesn't know how to deal with appropriately. He wont really realize that it is something that is an issue until you point it out (you shouted your teeth are falling out). Once you pointed it out he then grabbed his mouth (as if to cover the issue). It seems as though this issue from the past is going to be something that you don't know how to help him with or deal with despite your efforts. The last part of you dream is an indicator of the fact that you are not going to be able to help him with this issue, but this is something that he will have to work out on his own. When windows are used it is to give you insight into something and in your case the insight is that you can't help/fix this situation. It is dealing with him not using wisdom in past situations and then instead of dealing with them just storing them away (attic).

I would say pray for him... I believe you had this dream so that when this begins to manifest you will recognize it and know that it is not something that you are going to be able to fix. If I were you I would personally seek the Lord concerning your relationship and see what direction the Lord speaks to you.

God Bless!

Love's child
Interpreter
Interpreter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NeWine on Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:57 pm

Fots,

I believe that what love child has written is pretty much the sum of it.

I did want to talk about teeth. In this dream.

Teeth require a relationship with one another to be fully functional. They are at there best when aligned properly. In the Song of Solomon they are referred to as sheep.

Song of Solomon 4:2 Thy teeth are like a flock of sheep that are even shorn, which came up from the washing; whereof every one bear twins, and none is barren among them. ... Sheep travel in flocks so they speak of Covenant Relationships. Solomon gives us one key here of symbolism when he speaks of the teeth being "as" even shorn sheep ...

The upper jaw is the non moving portion of the mouth. It is stable and it is "over" the lower jaw, the lower jaw moves to chew. The upper and lower jaw are in relationship.

The stability of this relationship and the portion that is to be the covering over the other, completely disintegrates right before your eyes. You see it first ( hence the dream) and then there is an attempt to cover it up as Love's Child points out.

In the dream the problem begins to manifest in a place of intimate familiarity, where at that point calling for help and getting it may be more complicated, for some reason.

I believe, personally, that the dream may be revealing to you that this relationship will dissolve in the place where it is in covenant, and you will not be able to fix it, that burden will rest on him.

Test this before the Lord, and please seek Godly counsel on this relationship. Remember there is safety in the midst of many counselors. God has the right one for you and for him. At worst you may need to part company, at best counsel and prayer will heal the situation. When you are in God's perfect will in your life, there is blessing and peace, it is worth it to wait, if that is what He is asking us to do. Prayers and blessing towards you for His Guidance. In Christ -dee Newine

NeWine

View user profile http://newinepouring.com

Back to top Go down

Post by fots on Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:37 pm

Love Child and New Wine...Thank you so much for your interpretations...You've given me a lot of help and insight as to how to pray and what to possibly expect in the future. My boyfriend does have past issues with his family that's still unresolved...this may be a subject that might resurface. I don't know what may occur but I do know that I have to pray and seek God about our relationship and ask the Holy Spirit to guide me when this situation arises. God Bless you...Again thank you.

fots

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:35 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top