Interesting baby dream ???

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Interesting baby dream ???

Post by daughteroftheking on Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:52 pm

Over the years I have had many back and forth moments with the Lord. Over these times I have had many many dreams...some of which have gone unsolved until it was a bit late. I have since learned about interpreting and first praying and getting the Holy Spirits guidance. I recently have come back to the Lord and it only being a couple weeks have been flooded with dreams.
Here is one that I would like to see if someone would possibly get something on.

I was with my ex..(not saved) and another girl..they wanted me to go party with them, there were costumes and snacks at this party.
I saw this baby, abandoned on the side of the road..I do not know how old the baby was. Maybe 6 months, maybe a year. It was in a carseat. I didn't want to go with them to party so I considered it a good thing to be able to take care of this baby. And I really couldn't just leave it there.
I remember getting phone calls and txt msgs..from my ex and this girl..wanting me to go with them but I was trying to put this baby to sleep. I remember it being quite odd because I had the baby still in carseat yet I for some reason felt the need to surround it with many many pillows to comfort it and keep it safe from falling out of the bed...the baby never cried in this dream however.
I remember missing all my phone calls while I was taking care of this baby..from my friends and my mom. I wanted to call the police, or social services about the baby.
Then my ex was dancing with some girl who was a fan of his. That was the dream.
And if it helps any I also had a pregnant dream a couple weeks before that, that I was pregnant.
The Lord has recently had me on Hebrews 11 and Galatians 5..He wont let me out of them yet.
Last night I had a dream of a man in disguise because he was trying to hide from this street gang after him. He was being criminally charged with something he never did. He was discovered being tortured in a room from an electrical shock. At the end of the dream, I was trying to catch a bus but couldn't run..

Sorry if that is too much, I tried to make it as small as possible. WOW and thats only 2 dreams...HAHA Ive had way more than 2. God bless! Thank you so much,

Vanessa

daughteroftheking

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Interesting baby dream ???

Post by jwhita on Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:17 pm

Sounds like He's saying that the new life in you needs to be nurtured, and it's more important than the distractions in the world. Your ex may be a temptation, or represent a temptation, to keep one foot in the world. Don't do it! Throw yourself on Jesus and He'll take care of the rest. I didn't get anything from the second dream. Blessings in Him.

jwhita

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroftheking on Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:50 pm

That's kinda what I got. Because you see my ex, still lives with me. I am stuck in a situation right now where he rents from the same place. I am currently looking for work haven't had any in awhile and that is what is holding me here, I have 3 animals and it was my place in the beginning..it's just a complicated situation which I know God can make uncomplicated..make a way where there is no way. I get the focusing on Him bit because I am battling prayerlessness again..as I have many times before. That is the key. I was just kind of wondering if I missed something because I thought it was a little odd with the pillow thing...
But you know as I was even writing this message the other day, God spoke and He's been speaking the past couple of days about confusion...the spirit of confusion..so I have been praying on that.
I saw that sometimes the age of the baby represents time...and I wasn't sure how old the baby was...He's been talking to me about faith and now this spirit of confusion..makes sense.
Thank you so much,

God bless

Vanessa

daughteroftheking

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:31 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top