a between state dream, eating parchment paper

View previous topic View next topic Go down

a between state dream, eating parchment paper

Post by hind'sfeet on Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:25 am

I was falling asleep and saw the image of a person opening their mouth really wide, and a beige type paper went in completely and was swallowed. I asked God what it meant and even doubted that it meant anything.
I asked the Holy Spirit for scripture after I woke up and I opened the Bible to Ezekiel 1. I didn't know why I had opened that because it was the Vision of Living Beings. I read the first chapter and finished reading on the next page. I still had my Bible open and was typing out the last dream I posted about my husband cheating. While I was typing I looked down at my Bible and the first thing I saw and it caught my eye was Ezekiel 2:6

Ezekiel 2:6-10 (New Living Translation)

6 “Son of man, do not fear them or their words. Don’t be afraid even though their threats surround you like nettles and briers and stinging scorpions. Do not be dismayed by their dark scowls, even though they are rebels. 7 You must give them my messages whether they listen or not. But they won’t listen, for they are completely rebellious! 8 Son of man, listen to what I say to you. Do not join them in their rebellion. Open your mouth, and eat what I give you.”

9 Then I looked and saw a hand reaching out to me. It held a scroll, 10 which he unrolled. And I saw that both sides were covered with funeral songs, words of sorrow, and pronouncements of doom.

Ezekiel 3

1 The voice said to me, “Son of man, eat what I am giving you—eat this scroll! Then go and give its message to the people of Israel.” 2 So I opened my mouth, and he fed me the scroll. 3 “Fill your stomach with this,” he said. And when I ate it, it tasted as sweet as honey in my mouth.

4 Then he said, “Son of man, go to the people of Israel and give them my messages. 5 I am not sending you to a foreign people whose language you cannot understand. 6 No, I am not sending you to people with strange and difficult speech. If I did, they would listen! 7 But the people of Israel won’t listen to you any more than they listen to me! For the whole lot of them are hard-hearted and stubborn. 8 But look, I have made you as obstinate and hard-hearted as they are. 9 I have made your forehead as hard as the hardest rock! So don’t be afraid of them or fear their angry looks, even though they are rebels.”

10 Then he added, “Son of man, let all my words sink deep into your own heart first. Listen to them carefully for yourself. 11 Then go to your people in exile and say to them, ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says!’ Do this whether they listen to you or not.”

12 Then the Spirit lifted me up, and I heard a loud rumbling sound behind me. (May the glory of the Lord be praised in his place!)[a] 13 It was the sound of the wings of the living beings as they brushed against each other and the rumbling of their wheels beneath them.

14 The Spirit lifted me up and took me away. I went in bitterness and turmoil, but the Lord’s hold on me was strong. 15 Then I came to the colony of Judean exiles in Tel-abib, beside the Kebar River. I was overwhelmed and sat among them for seven days.
A Watchman for Israel
16 After seven days the Lord gave me a message. He said, 17 “Son of man, I have appointed you as a watchman for Israel. Whenever you receive a message from me, warn people immediately. 18 If I warn the wicked, saying, ‘You are under the penalty of death,’ but you fail to deliver the warning, they will die in their sins. And I will hold you responsible for their deaths. 19 If you warn them and they refuse to repent and keep on sinning, they will die in their sins. But you will have saved yourself because you obeyed me.

20 “If righteous people turn away from their righteous behavior and ignore the obstacles I put in their way, they will die. And if you do not warn them, they will die in their sins. None of their righteous acts will be remembered, and I will hold you responsible for their deaths. 21 But if you warn righteous people not to sin and they listen to you and do not sin, they will live, and you will have saved yourself, too.”

22 Then the Lord took hold of me and said, “Get up and go out into the valley, and I will speak to you there.” 23 So I got up and went, and there I saw the glory of the Lord, just as I had seen in my first vision by the Kebar River. And I fell face down on the ground.

24 Then the Spirit came into me and set me on my feet. He spoke to me and said, “Go to your house and shut yourself in. 25 There, son of man, you will be tied with ropes so you cannot go out among the people. 26 And I will make your tongue stick to the roof of your mouth so that you will be speechless and unable to rebuke them, for they are rebels. 27 But when I give you a message, I will loosen your tongue and let you speak. Then you will say to them, ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says!’ Those who choose to listen will listen, but those who refuse will refuse, for they are rebels.
Footnotes:

1. Ezekiel 3:12 A possible reading for this verse is Then the Spirit lifted me up, and as the glory of the Lord rose from its
place, I heard a loud rumbling sound behind me.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: a between state dream, eating parchment paper

Post by traveller on Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:33 pm

Hinds'feet! God bless you for posting this.... I was just praying to God for revelation in regards to some dreams I haven't posted but still needed His revelation on. When reading the above scripture, that pierced into me.. Someone else amongst my friends had mentioned one of the verses to me a couple weeks ago and now it's brought back to memory..This was for me. Thank you for being obedient and letting the Lord use you to post this.
How awesome is our God.. Thank you Jesus!!!!
Hinds'feet

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:37 pm

PRAISE YAH!!!! He is GREAT!!!! praiseGod

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:40 pm

Will you let me know the outcome? I'm very curious!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by traveller on Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:22 pm

Yes, work in progress:-) some of it for now, some of it for future reference but i feel God urging me to step out in things in my personal/local situation that i've been holding back on.
Didn't mean to hijack your dream/vision, but just wanted to share it spoke to me. It might be for others too:-)

Last edited by traveller on Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot line)

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:56 pm

Praise Yah, it's meant who it's meant for!! Bless You

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NeWine on Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:31 pm

Wow Hind's this is powerful! dee NeWine

NeWine

View user profile http://newinepouring.com

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:52 pm

Traveller and Newine, when I was reading Ezekial I noticed that it wasn't just prophesying the scattering and destruction of Israel, but if you take the name Israel out it looks just like the end times we are in. I was just reading Revelations looking for the group of people and found this...

8Then the voice that I had heard from heaven spoke to me once more: "Go, take the scroll that lies open in the hand of the angel who is standing on the sea and on the land."

9So I went to the angel and asked him to give me the little scroll. He said to me, "Take it and eat it. It will turn your stomach sour, but in your mouth it will be as sweet as honey." 10I took the little scroll from the angel's hand and ate it. It tasted as sweet as honey in my mouth, but when I had eaten it, my stomach turned sour. 11Then I was told, "You must prophesy again about many peoples, nations, languages and kings."

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NeWine on Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:40 pm

Hind's,
I just clicked on something from another site, and that very scripture came up again, a few minutes ago ... "take the scroll that lies open in the hand of the angel who is standing on the sea and on the land ... take it and eat it ..." It was in reference to some random thing about 9/11. I noticed I had a message, and it was you with this scripture again! This is just to hard to ignore ...! Lol, bouncing

Not sure what it's all about ... but, so be it Lord what you want. -dee Newine

NeWine

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:47 pm

So Newine says:
"I had heard from heaven spoke to me once more: "Go, take the scroll...""

The Holy Spirit sounds like He is speaking very emphatically with you!!

AWEsOMe I'm jumping along with you!!!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:50 pm

I wonder if He means this for me too? There is DEF. Something going on here!!! I'm excited because we are in Unity the 3 of us

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NeWine on Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:23 am

Well, yea! I think it is- absolutely, speaking to you. Let me tell you, and I don't know if this is even related. Or the same for you (regarding your dream of the unfaithful spouse). But a couple years ago, I had two dreams of my husband cheating on me, with specific detail. I thought it was a warning for me and I prayed on it for several weeks. It turned out that I had a message for the church on sexual immorality, and Baal/Christianity; and the exact scenario I had in my dream was played out by a well known minister that was in revival at the time of his failure. I agonized in intercession over it as if it was my own marriage. God let me feel His broken heart when we are unfaithful to him. This mans mistake effected hundreds of thousands of people, many ministers and churches. I released the Word of the Lord on the subject just a few weeks before this situation was made public (on the subject, not specific to the minister). But you know this scroll that we eat, it starts out by just feasting on the Word, and it is so good and sweet, but then it gets inside of you and it churns in your belly, as it forms into a message, and the weight of your responsibility to obey God, rather than man turns in you ... so I can see how the sweet thing becomes bitter. And all of the watchman who stand watching on the wall, have this encounter with the scroll, another wave of prophetic warning is being released into the earth ... just when you wonder: What needs to be said, that hasn't been said all ready? ... but He speaks to the end time prophets and he says, "You must prophesy again about many peoples, nations, languages and kings." So we are on the edge of something very profound here ... all these things proceed another round of judgments, and I believe God is powering His people up to a new level of obedience and boldness to speak his word with out flinching ... It seems that we are in a season to receive the sweet scroll, make sure we eat it ... partake of it, it is manna from heaven out of the Angels hand and it must be for now! in Christ -dee Newine

NeWine

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:39 am

Wow, thank you for putting it all into context

My guess is that God will lead me to I need to do and what to say and when and quit worrying about it.

I had to read the part of about feasting on the Word a few times before it really set in that's what it meant, so that is my confirmation too!!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:32 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top