MANIFESTATION: a cheating husband dream and the beating up of the "girlfriend"

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MANIFESTATION: a cheating husband dream and the beating up of the "girlfriend"

Post by hind'sfeet on Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:57 am

I just dreamt this:

I was outside my uncles house and was chasing around the puppy/kittens trying to catch them. I was wanting the one with these huge paws in particular. I finally caught it and showed people saying "look at these huge paws". While I was outside I saw someone with a huge huskey type dog on a leash and when I looked closer I knew it was a timber wolf and huskey or malamute mix. I heard it bark and it was the most terrible deep bark I've ever heard. I was inside and told someone that "you can't tame a wolf, a wolf is a wolf and can't be tamed"

Then I was still at my uncles and my husband came home and I was so happy. But he had things he said he had to do and would disappear and then he was in the room that my son and I were sleeping in and I went in to see him. I wanted to sleep with him but he made me leave.
I was talking to one of my younger cousins and they told me "didn't you know he brought someone else with him"? I said "NO, who"? They said 'a blonde woman, she's in your room right now'. The room I was staying in had a small cubby hole room with steps leading up to it right next to the head of the bed I was sleeping in. It was where my youngest cousin slept (in the dream). I didn't see anyone else in the room the first time I went to see my hubby but when my cousin mentioned that there was someone else there then I knew she had been there the first time too and must be hidden in the cubby room. I went to the room thinking I would catch them in the act. I tried sneaking but seemed I was making too much noise. I opened the door and saw her standing there naked. She was thin (like women want to be) and she had smaller boobs and she was snickering at me like she was proud of herself for being with my husband and having hidden. I don't know if I said anything. I started beating her up and trying to yank her hair out all over her head. She was laughing at me most of the time. I went up to the cubby hole room and discovered that she had a baby with her. I never saw the baby, just the evidence. I started throwing all her stuff down on a marble type flooring directly in the doorway partly trying to ruin the stuff. I got to one back and opened it to look for any glass that would break (I didn't want to get in trouble with the law for vandalism) and found two glass baby bottles and took them out and set them aside. I threw the bag overboard and continued throwing her clothing and all her shoes. I think I vaguely heard her in my furiousness and betrayal telling me to stop. Before I went up there and started throwing stuff I noticed that my husband was acting all sheepish and cowardly (he actually reminded me of my ex-boyfriend from highschool, in how he was acting).

I'm wondering if this is something I have not broken the curse from? Could it be that he reminded me of my ex because I have to break curses and ancestral stuff from his family line as well? My ex-bf did cheat on me and acted in that way when I found out and denied it completely even several years later. He tore my heart out and stomped on it. Though I don't feel that pain anymore. He was my first everything really.

I found this today (2-5-10) and it reminds me of the comment I made about the half breed wolf

James 3:8 (New Living Translation)

8 but no one can tame the tongue. It is restless and evil, full of deadly poison.

Job 41:5 (New Living Translation)

5 Can you make it a pet like a bird, (other translations say put it on a leash, both seem to fit the two things the leash and taming) or give it to your little girls to play with?

Does this sound like the part about my husband cheating?! :

1 Samuel 5:5 (The Message)

3-5 Next morning when the citizens of Ashdod got up, they were shocked to find Dagon toppled from his place, flat on his face before the Chest of God. They picked him up and put him back where he belonged. First thing the next morning they found him again, toppled and flat on his face before the Chest of God. Dagon's head and arms were broken off, strewn across the entrance. Only his torso was in one piece. (That's why even today, the priests of Dagon and visitors to the Dagon shrine in Ashdod avoid stepping on the threshold.)

Last edited by hind'sfeet on Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:59 am; edited 2 times in total

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MANIFESTATION: a cheating husband dream and the beating up of the "girlfriend"

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:20 pm

Hello Hindsfeet!

I think the first part of the dream ties in with the second part. In the first part you observed a person with a dog, but you knew it was more wolf than dog, and a wolf is a wolf. So this is something you have identified as the work of the enemy, or that you are suspecting is the work of the enemy -- who I believe is the wolf. (John 10:12, "But he that is an hireling, and not the shepherd, whose own the sheep are not, seeth the wolf coming, and leaveth the sheep, and fleeth: and the wolf catcheth them, and scattereth the sheep.")

Then in the second part of the dream when you are told by your cousin that your husband is cheating, you were already suspicious of something. So I believe that this dream is confirming something to you that you had already been asking the Lord about. I don't think it's anything new. Perhaps it is something that you feel is keeping you from getting closer to the Lord in intimacy and spiritual growth. The enemy works in the cover of darkness, but the scripture promises that there is "nothing covered that shall not be revealed or hidden that it shall not be made known." Eventually the hidden thing will stand before you naked and opened, because the Lord is revealing it to you. (Luke 12:2, "For there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; neither hid, that shall not be known." Hebrews 4:12-13, "For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. 13 Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in his sight: but all things are naked and opened unto the eyes of him with whom we have to do.") I think the whole part about you fighting with the woman is a spiritual warfare, because we do not wrestle with flesh and blood, although we know that the enemy can certainly work through flesh and blood -- still they are not the enemy. (Ephesians 6:12, "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.") And the part about you not wanting to break the law speaks to me of your heart's desire to handle things according to the Word of God. Is there something you had been asking the Lord about? Possibly something that you were discerning, but unsure of? It seems as though this dream is in answer to something you had been praying about. At the beginning of the dream you were looking for something. You were looking for puppies/kittens, but specifically for one with BIG PAWS. I can't tell you what that symbolizes (although I can throw some thoughts out to you that it could be "pets" in your life -- good or bad, habits, relationships, even demonic strongholds). But I think understanding what it symbolizes will give you the context of the dream. I think what you were looking for there is the question you had held before the Lord in prayer. These are just some things to consider prayerfully.

Blessings,

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Re: MANIFESTATION: a cheating husband dream and the beating up of the "girlfriend"

Post by hind'sfeet on Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:47 pm

Thank you Sandra for replying!!!

I don't know what I was asking God for. I usually ask him for a lot of stuff and it's not always the same. Sometime its something I pray for that I never thought to ask and then I don't remember what it was that I had asked.

I just have no idea. Your right that I had prayed for something and I have been praying for my husbands salvation and also, I very well could have prayed for God to reveal to me what is keeping me at an arms length from Him. I do know that I was praying for God to reveal that to me but I don't know if it was before or after I had this dream.

I will def. ask God while doing some research on BiG PaWs what it means!!

One thing that also seemed important were the glass bottles that I had taken out of the bag so they wouldn't break. They were thick glass but looked like expensive leaded crystal and they belonged to her baby that I felt sorry for.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:50 pm

Also, what you say does settle with my spirit about the dream.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:51 am

1 Samuel 17:37 (Amplified Bible)

37David said, The Lord
Who delivered me out of the paw of the lion and out of the paw of the
bear, He will deliver me out of the hand of this Philistine. And Saul
said to David, Go, and the Lord be with you!
This fits so well! Me wanting to find the baby animal that had the Big Paws and being excited to show them off!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:55 am

I think it is jealousy and unforgiveness. Something I've struggled with since I was 4.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:46 pm

Hello Hindsfeet! I wish I had a "Gold told me" for you, but I don't. I only know that I felt God was showing you the answer to something you had prayed about. Jealousy and unforgiveness do seem to go along with the theme of the dream and would make sense. Only you and God know your heart.

Let me ask you this: Have you had a concern in your heart about your husband's faithfulness? Daphnie has a great post on cheating husband dreams that you might find helpful. Since this particular part of the dream seems to take up most of the dream, it seems like that could be the issue on the table that the Lord is addressing. I will say this, this dream seems to be more about your feelings and actions, than it is about your husband. He didn't really play any role in the actual dream. It was just you responding to him. My thoughts...it is your heart that is being revealed. Just food for thought...not a God told me.

Love and blessings,

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Selena on Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:56 pm

Hi There Hind-Feet!
I have the same reoccuring dream. What I have learned from mine was I was haboring unforgivesness in my heart towards my husband. The rage I felt was so real. I wanted my husband and mistress to feel the pain they had inflicted on me. Don't know if that helps. But search your heart for any unforgives maybe not towards your husband but anyone in your life.
-Selena

Selena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:59 pm

Sandra, I had to quote you off another dream you posted to that really stuck out for me:

"Your soul is made up of 3 parts: your mind, your will and your emotions
and these three operate in conjunction. Your mind is the entrance point
into your spirit man
. That's where the battle begins, and that's the
reason why
we are told to cast down imaginations and to guard our
hearts with all diligence
(2 Corinthians 10:5, "Casting down
imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the
knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the
obedience of Christ
;"). Jesus told us to "take no anxious thoughts..." (Luke
12:22, "And he said unto his disciples, Therefore I say unto you, Take
no thought for your life, what ye shall eat; neither for the body, what
ye shall put on.
")"

All in that fits so well with the whole action of what happened:

imaginations = anger/unforgiveness and jealousy (which the girl was the embodiment of my emotions/thoughts or strongholds)

mind, entrance point to my spirit man
= Door sil

casting down imaginations = throwing out her baggage = getting rid of the anger/unforgiveness and jealousy

I just got a complicated idea that the child was somehow me though I never saw it, I knew it was there. And maybe that's why I felt bad for it?

I have been praying for God to free me from unforgiveness and jealousy. I have usually suppress my jealousy and it's usually towards a certain person that I grew up with, which I find hard to deal with. Everything is rather minor. Someone else brought it up to me and I feel that this is something God wants to free me from because within the past few days it's just become so up in my face!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:10 pm

Sandra, I believe that you are right on all accounts. For a while I was wondering if he was cheating because when I would call him (he's in Bagram) I would only get to say hi before he would say he couldn't talk and some other stuff and he just didn't seem very enthusiastic about telling me he loves me. Which that kind of thing always get my mind going even when I'm trying to give the benefit of the doubt. It's obvious he's in a hectic place. I'm not worried about it anymore because he has become a lot more enthusiastic. I know that I woke him up a few times which didn't help his enthusiasm because he was only getting 3 hrs of sleep a night for the longest time. Then there is this girl in the unit that I like just fine it's just that my husband was giving her respect as she is one of his subordinates, when no one else was because she's a woman in a man's battalion. She is married but she has weird values.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:13 pm

Selena I meant the above for you as well. You are right about the unforgiveness towards my husband but it's not about cheating with any woman, it's about cheating with electronics! I actually did read the post that you mentioned :) Thank you

Though I don't feel the unforgiveness towards him right now, it does surface when I talk about the things he doesn't do.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Selena on Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:27 pm

Have you dealt with the Soul and Spirit Hurts? or Sins of the Father and Resulting Curses?

Selena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Selena on Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:39 pm

http://rtfi.org/

Restoring the Foundation is an excellent ministry that helps people work through the4 Ministry Areas.

1. Soul and Spirit Hurts
2. Ungodly Beliefs
3. Sin of the Fathers and Resulting Curses
4. Demonic Oppression
Hope it helps
-Selena

Selena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:48 pm

Hindsfeet, I'm glad something hit home for you. Just remember that God has not given you the spirit of fear. Any time you become worriesome about something or anxious, know that it is not from the Lord. Cast your cares upon Him, and allow Him to care for you, and trust that if there is something you need to know He is faithful to reveal it to you. And know that He loves you right now, just the way that you are, and you are truly accepted in the Beloved. (1 Peter 5:7, "Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you." Ephesians 1:6, "To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved.")

Love in Jesus,

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:04 pm

Selena, Restoring the Foundation was the main theme of a dream I posted a while ago!! Jesus told me that He is going to restore my foundation!!

Praise you Father Yah for you are Faithful!!!

Sandra, thank you for helping me

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Selena on Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:57 pm

Praise Father God! Pass on this manifistations so others can rejoice with you!

Selena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:58 am

Ok, I think you are right! I'll post it as a manifestation!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:57 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top