recurring nightmare

View previous topic View next topic Go down

recurring nightmare

Post by mont on Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:50 am

Dear Mia,

I desperately would like to have my dream interpreted!!!!!!!!

I am 28 years old, and became a christian when I was 13. Since my early teenage years until now I have had a recurring nightmare about my dad physically attacking me very violently. This could either be through shootings or bludgeonings, and I am more often than not able to escape his advances in these dreams. My dad is also saved, but before he got born again he visited mediums, witch doctors, psychics and the like - I don't know if this has anything to do with anything as he has repented of these practices - but cant help thinking that these spirits are haunting me through him perhaps, it is purely a guess?? I don't really know. Last night I dreamt my dad was violently attacking myself and my brother with all manners of weapons. Can you please tell me why this is, and why it is always my dad pursuing me????? I don't really have regular contact with my dad - so cant understand why I am still having these dreams - PLEASE HELP ME!

mont

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: recurring nightmare

Post by johari jewel on Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:26 am

Hey Mont..
What is your view of God? Dreams about our fathers sometimes indicate how we truly feel about God. Just a thought!

johari jewel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:56 am

people that consult spirits ,witches made association to demons
allowing them to act on their lives.
is like signing a covenant
this process is done throught and altar ceremony
where a contract or binding is made in between the parts in mention.
these spirits are called father,mother,husband,wife,boyfriend,girlfriend..etc
when your dad renounced them, By the power of the Blood of Jesus they have to leave and wander in dry places..but they always will try to look for a door to comeback..
there is an interesting article in here that I read it one time about deliverance maybe you need to read it too.
but to understand this you need to be really mature in the Lord
meaning Not to Fear,and be 100% sure that who is with you is bigger than the one on the world..this dream is showing you how the enemy wants to enter in your life again..
Trust the Lord.
Jesus said Resist the devil and he shall flee from you.
he did not say fight,or fear..he said resist and he will flee..trust in the power of the Blood of Jesus Christ.
remember witchcraft is a rebelion spirit..and as a rebel person will persist is his madness ..but not for ever.
at night always remember to repent and pray to God sincerely
asking His protection.psalm 91
it is written to the one he loves He will give quiet sleep.
this dream was not from God..because it is contrary at what God says in the bible:if we repent all things are make new,we are re establish in the kingdom,and washed by the precious blood of Jesus.
What it is evident is what the bible teach about the evil spirits beheavior same way Jesus said it.
May the Lord bless you and keep you

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:55 am

Mont,

welcome,

It is important that you are a child of God(born again) because you have this promise in God's word that you are a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new" (2 Corinthians 5:17) Your destiny is bright and new.The old covenant teaches that if fathers ate sour grapes, the children's teeth were set on edge. This meant that if a father did something wrong, it would be held against the children. However God reacts on this
"As surely as I live, declares the Sovereign LORD, you will no longer quote this proverb in Israel. Ezek 18:19-20
"Yet you ask, 'Why does the son not share the guilt of his father?' Since the son has done what is just and right and has been careful to keep all my decrees, he will surely live. The soul who sins is the one who will die. The son will not share the guilt of the father, nor will the father share the guilt of the son. The righteousness of the righteous man will be credited to him, and the wickedness of the wicked will be charged against him.

Scripture is very clear that only the person who sins will be punished however a person's sins may have consequences that affect their children
but you see you are new and one who is in you is greater than all,that God exalted him above principalites and power for in the name of Jesus every knee wll bow and every toungues(those in heaven or earth)than jesus Christ is Lord. Start putting this mind,demons have no legal right on you now,curses have no right to hold you.See yourself as the one ordained and called,separated to bring a new life to your family.

It is very possible as you say that the channel of your attacks might have hailed from the past altars serviced by your dad.To my knowledge involvement in mediums, witch doctors, psychics and any occult requires a covenant relationship with the demons and may be your dad might have cut a covenant in one way or another. Just accepting the ministry of demons is a covenant on itself! covenants are strongholds and has to be broken in the name of Jesus Christ. perharps this (altars and high places) are still a live and demanding even though your dad is born again, It is also possible that these spirits after being served in this covenant became household spirits.I feel that your attacks is engeneered by evil forces but not sure if generational curses. So if it is as per your father actions b4 salvation then I believe that you can resist this devil and break loose also note that these are manifestations of a certain hold so dealing with the root cause will cause tremendous results.I would encourage you talk to your dad a bout this dream also it will be good to hear how he is doing spiritually.

My the Lord jesus build ahedge a round you.

blessing.

So having known this

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mont on Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:32 pm

Thank you so much for the responses - I am very very grateful. In response to the question on my view of God by Johari, I guess at times it feels as though it can be performance related, and although I have a strong relationship with God, I do at times feel that when I slip up in anyway momentarily I do feel strongly convicted and condemned - I don't know if that has any bearing on my dreams too.

mbstudent I would be grateful if you could help me locate where I could find the article on deliverance relating to my situation.

Thanks again

mont

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:51 am

http://prophet.tv/books/debo/THE_WATER_SPIRIT_KINGDOM.htm#_Attributes_and_Char
Read this book you will have a better view what people got into by the lack of knowledge.
The devil doesn't have any power Jesus conquered all
but how people are going to fight and recover what is lost if they don't know how?
http://www.mfmvirginia.org/custpage.cfm/frm/23868/sec_id/23868
give this to your dad.
May the Lord Bless you and Keep You

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:15 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top