Lindsay Lohan Dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lindsay Lohan Dream

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:15 am

Okay, you all know I dream of celebrities all the time, so here's another one to pick your brain!!!

Had a dream where I was very cool with Lindsay Lohan. In real life her hair is reddish-brown, but in the dream her hair was a fiery red. I believe she may have been wearing purple too. Anyway, we were talking and I thought, "wow, it would be good to take her to my school and let her tell people (especially the drama department) how Hollywood really is like." I know that people would really start treating me differently (since I knew a celebrity) and papparazzi would swarm us--so I think I recanted on my idea. She was sitting on a couch and then her mom (Dina Lohan) came in standing, as if to make sure her daughter didn't make a bad decision. I asked if Dina was Lindsay's manager, and I was going to let her know the idea, but Dina was looking skeptical.
There was an Asian girl (little older than a preteen) who had liked Lindsay. She was jealous? of Lindsay's new found friendship with me so she started acting really weird. Lindsay and I walked outside, but I felt weird. I got on the ground on my stomach and heard talking. The Asian girl was knocking on the door trying to see who would come to the door. I wanted to turn around but I had second thoughts. I didn't get up because I didn't know what the little girl was capable of doing. I kept my head low.
The next morning, I read in the newspaper that Lindsay Lohan had been shot and killed! I was surprised! Lindsay must have opened the door when the Asian girl had called someone to open up! Whew!! I was glad that I didn't open the door because I wouldve been dead too!!!

:cute: :PTL:

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lindsay Lohan Dream

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:46 pm

im wondering if Lindsay represents a new friendship with someone exciting and new. Sounds like something may happen to cause her to not be around as much though. Im thinking this is like waaaay super symbolic. Sorry for the vagueness Desiree!

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:40 am

don't you hate that? A dream will be symbolic at one time and then literal the next! GEEEESH!!!lol
thanks anyway Daph, we'll see what happens thought!
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:09 am

It almost sounds like you may connect with a someone who you like as a friend and they are cool with you too but something or someone associated with her may not be good for you....
just a thought

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:13 am

I thought about that too Una actually.
thanks for your help

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile