Post by johari jewel on Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:40 am

lorem ipsum dolor sit amet

Last edited by johari on Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:30 am; edited 1 time in total

johari jewel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Interesting dream... cooking, car, friends

Post by sunshine2 on Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:43 am

I think the dream is about reconciliation between you and Pope. You are in HIS house to cook for him. To me that would symbolize an act of humility and service to do something just for him and his friends, you get nothing out of it. Then the scene changes and you are in a room of 'intimacy' (not having sexual connotations here) and he gives you a white car, wanting to do something really special for you and to me that stands for him reaching out to reconcile with you and show you what you mean to him. After the scene the house is now both of yours, showing that you have reconciled and not just his anymore. In the scene with the friend T, it seems as if the message here is that this girl is not meant to be your friend and reconciliation would not bear any fruit here. Also, the color white is really cool because it symbolizes purity, new beginnings. Overall, I would find this a very comforting dream.

Bless you!!

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by johari jewel on Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:10 pm

Awww, thank you so much, sunshine2!

I appreciate that interpretation and I thank God for this comfort. I shall be still and know that He is God... thanks and God bless you too.

johari jewel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:50 pm

I read the first part and it reminds me of doing good to those who hurt you. You want reconciliation and you have an unkept promise. I would keep the promise. God says that when we do good to our enemies that it heaps coals on their head. I think coals are shame. I'm sure it's harder to do it than to say it. If it comes to your heart to do it, you don't have to say much just that you are going to keep your promise and cook for him. Or you don't even have to tell him and just do it at your house and leave it on his doorstep with a note saying that you kept your promise to cook for him. That's just some of my thoughts :)

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by johari jewel on Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:11 am

Thanks hind'sfeet... he's totally cut me off, lives over an hour away, changed his number and might even have moved because he said he would.. then his work schedule is crazy so he might not even be home.. i do believe in keeping my word and now that you point it out, i would love to, but it looks like i would need some mega creative way of pulling that off...

johari jewel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:30 am

An or a little over is nothing. You can do that!! Trust me, I've lived places that took an hour or 2 and we drove that regularly.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:23 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top