Requesting a Word

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Requesting a Word

Post by dreamer777 on Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:54 pm

I know that Moses and God were so close they spoke face-to-face, and God speaks to me but in riddles.

I have received several specific words but the context may be a bit ambiguous. God has been good to encourage me through strangers even in the last year and a half. At present, although I still believe God, it has been years and I wonder about timing. God has even instructed me to do a few things to prepare.

My question is regarding God's intent to bless me with a family--a husband and children and His purposes to use me in the Kingdom.

I appreciate any insight and a word if anyone receives one.

I am thankful and am believing God to provide confirmation of His perfect plan for my life.

Amen.

dreamer777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Requesting a Word

Post by SisterinChrist on Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:03 pm

wow you know for some reason i clicked on your requesting a word and it's like i'm reading my own thoughts. I have been in the same boat for the same amount of time and I have the same questions...

sorry i'm not prophetic and i dont have a word. just the same questions,., God bless u

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamer777 on Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:25 pm

We will keep praying for revelation!

God bless you as well!

dreamer777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

They That Wait On The Lord.

Post by The Happy Dreamer on Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:18 pm

I just want to share some spiritual advice...While you are waiting, this truly is your time to be God's handmaiden, to draw close to him, to learn of him, to flow with him, and hear his voice, and obey, and fall in love with his WORD by studying it. Personal relationship with him is paramount. That is what The Lord wants first, and foremost, YOU. Because when the husband comes, you will have to learn of him, and learn to handle what God has for your husband. Then the children, and before you know it, you lose yourself and your personal closeness with the Master. If God said husand and children then it is so, and he will do it, because God is faithful. Go deep with God, cultivate a prayer life of praise, and gratitude and worship, and in your season, God's timing, his promises will come to fruition. And you my dear will be able to handle the weight of responsiblity and glory that comes to your life.

The Happy Dreamer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delanna on Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:15 pm

Amen.. God is faithful -- All of his promises are Yes and Amen!! Whatever he promises will come to pass!!

Delanna

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:40 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top