Strangers for friends, police in my kitchen, candycanes and a knife

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Strangers for friends, police in my kitchen, candycanes and a knife

Post by LearnerDriver on Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:31 pm

Hi there,

Just wondering about a dream I had. I have bits and pieces of the dream however there are a few holes and was just wondering if someone could fill it in.
Ok, I was down the street from where I live now when some ppl I didnt know told me to take a car of theirs and pretend it broke down in the middle of a street. I dont know who these ppl were but it was like they were old friends and thats why I just did what they told me. I had a feeling like it was meant to be a practical joke on someone.
Anyways, I did it, but the car really was broken down (lol) however I didnt really care as it wasnt my car. Then the ppl disappeared and the cops appeared lol. Then I was back at my house in the kitchen with the cops and they were instructing me but I cant remember exactly what it was they said. I was very happy they were there, in fact I was quite elated, just really happy they were there, Anyway, they were serious the whole time. Then I walked into another room to grab some bags of candycanes to give to them. I had 3 big bags, but I grabbed 2 of them and hid the other one, then I gave the 2 bags to the 2 cops as a gift. But then they found the 3rd bag anyway, and they didnt really accept it but they didnt shove it back to me. I got the feeling the cops were gonna take them all of me and instead they warned me about the candycanes. And when I asked what was wrong with them, one of the cops pulled out 2 knives, and one knife belonged to me, then with his knife, he CUT the blade of my knife in half and inside the blade was dirt. I remember being grossed out by the dirt. Then I woke up.

So I was just wondering if anyone knows what the candycanes might mean, and the knives. I know at the end the dream goes really weird like I asked about the candy canes and he shows me something about the knives. Im not sure how those 2 things are related at all. I read on this website that the cops represent authority, or God etc, and that would explain the elation I had in the dream as I love it when Im with God.

So if anyone can help out, that would be great. Great site too,
God Bless everyone in Jesus Name!!

LearnerDriver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top