2 catch a predator

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2 catch a predator

Post by newleaf on Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:27 pm

Dreamed I was in my parents house and a bad guy was trying to break in. He was an older man with a moustache he had driven up to the front door.I was in the house alone.I didnt know how to lock the glass door but I pushed the heavy door behind it shut and called the police. He didnt get in.There were tire marks in the snow leading to a basment window and it was open. I had watched to catch a predator before bed before this dream!

newleaf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2 catch a predator

Post by hind'sfeet on Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:26 pm

I have heard of people being prepared for things such as this in dreams. I saw a story of one man who had a dream he saved a co-worker at a plant he worked at and the next day the same exact thing happened and if it hadn't been for the dream practice he would not have known what to do.

When I was little my mom came into my room and asked me if I wanted to change my name to her husband's name and I said "NO, I HATE THAT NAME"!!! I don't know where I learned about adoption but I knew that's what she meant and I hated my guardian. I know I didn't learn about it at home. I remember at the time not knowing how I knew what she was talking about. Maybe it was divine revelation from the Holy Spirit though I didn't know what the Holy Spirit was at the time or even how God speaks to us. It wasn't God's plan that I be adopted!!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top