talking to Dead people

View previous topic View next topic Go down

talking to Dead people

Post by Nal on Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:25 pm

I've never posted here before, but I think it's really neat how you all allow yourselves to be tools in God's hands. Some background on me: I have vivid dreams quite often. I have lots of them written down, below is a dream that I'm curious about...it wasn't as vivid as some, but it was easy to remember. I had this dream 3 nights after I gathered a bunch of fellow believers and talked about how God wants to speak to us through dreams. I'd appreciate any insight you may give! Thanks much!

First part....

Laura Ingalls Wilder and Charles were in this dream. All I remember they were father and daughter and she was going away on a train it was a very sad good bye....but she jumped off the moving train and ran into her fathers arms.

Next scene Laura and Charles were now husband and wife. Her hair had a few pieces of gray, but she still seemed to have a young face. We were all in the same room and I told them that they could still have children.

Next dream... my husband, our two children and I were all in the middle school I went to growing up and it seemed like Gabriel (my son) was going to go to school there, except he was still 5. I was talking to a family friend (Patti) the whole time and finally somebody asked me who I'd been talking to all day. It was then that I realized that Patti had died years ago. I asked my husband if he could see her and he said a hesitant yes. I could tell he didn't want me to feel crazy so he agreed she was there. I asked him what color her shirt was and he couldn't answer, thus proved that he couldn't see her. She was wearing a blue shirt that had swirls of other blues...like the sea. Anyway I kinda got freaked out that I had been talking to a phantom all day and asked her to leave in Jesus name and she did.

Next scene I was in my child hood home and we were all eating at a long table and women (two) that I knew were deceased kept coming and sitting by me. I finally asked them to leave in Jesus name as well and they did. My Aunt was going through some of Grandma's clothes and there was a burnt orange shawl that she wanted someone to keep (my grandma died). I tried it on around my shoulders first and then around my waist...I wasn't sure if I was going to keep it or not. I also seemed to be waiting for grandma to show up at anytime since all these deceased people were, but she didn't that I can remember. Also my aunts brought a bunch of food and I grabbed either a donut or bagel and was eating it. I walked into the bathroom and noticed a small pimple under my right eye. I popped it and squeezed. A huge amount of stuff kept coming out...I kept squeezing and a ton of stuff kept coming out...it started to turn foamy and then someone was coming and I thought I better stop squeezing so this person didn't get grossed out.

That was it. How lovely huh?!

Nal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: talking to Dead people

Post by hind'sfeet on Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:14 pm

What I know of the actress is that she went through a hard time and the actor that played charles was like a real dad to her but, he had his Own family which she was not a part of.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nal on Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:23 pm

Thanks for responding hind'sfeet. That's interesting because I don't really have a "dad" relationship anymore. My dad is still alive, but he left our family, divorced my mom, and married someone else. It's been a rough road for all of us kids and my mom. I haven't spoken to him for 2 years, mostly because I don't know what to say...but also because I'm not sure I can face rejection again.
I have several dreams that involve my father, and I believe that God is telling me that there is a connection to the reason I'm sick (I've been ill for 2 years with who knows what) and my dad.
Thanks for giving me something to chew on!
I appreciate your post.

Nal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:26 pm

Nal Yahuweh want to be that father figure for you. I was thinking this was what that first part meant but I wasn't sure. You are Laura!!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:28 pm

The actress Laura :)

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:34 pm

I don't know about the rest of everything in the other dreams but I do know that the reason they left when you told them to in Jesus name is because they were demons. Demons show themselves as anything they want. People think there are dead souls roaming around and haunting, they are demons, people think that there are aliens and ufo's and those too are demons. The physical evidence is that with all three manifestations to people, all people have the same type of experience/feelings physically.

Are you doing anything IRL that you don't recognize that you are doing to entertain demons? I think someone else more experienced with this would be able to help you and even have some better insight.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nal on Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:57 pm

hind'sfeet, I would agree with that (about Jesus wanting to be my dad!) I've been told that a few times the last few years, (it brings me to tears every time!) and I feel like I've readjusted my focus to be off the pain my dad caused and instead forgive him and focus instead on a Father that will never leave me and that delights in me. It's been one incredible journey...a journey I wouldn't trade for anything.

On the whole demon thing...In real life now, I've been seeking God in this whole dream stuff with a passion and when some of my dreams came to pass I started to share with others what God was doing in my life through dreams. Ever since I started sharing dream stuff with people I've had several dreams of me being attacked. I know that Satan doesn't like what I'm doing, and I know that he's tried to attack me in every way he can to stop me from continuing. I feel like I have my guard up, but I'm hoping I don't miss something.

Last edited by Nal on Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : clarity)

Nal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:02 pm

I understand this. You are right, they are trying to scare you or make you fall asleep, make your mind wander. Plead the blood of Jesus over your mind body soul spirit heart thoughts and dreams and even over your house and rooms. Do this every night and even during the day doesn't hurt.
I had a dream once (I actually believe that there really was a demon in the room after my son) where God was showing me how powerful the blood of Jesus is. My son was a baby and he slept with me at the time IRL. I dreamt that I put him to bed in our wall locker directly in across from the foot of our bed. I heard him screaming like he was being murdered and I open the doors and check him from head to toe, nothing, then out of the corner of my eye I see something lurking at the head of my sons basinette right next to us in the back right corner of the closet and squatting down low. It was looking up at me with the most evil red cat slit eyes I'd ever seen and it was pitch black (the room was already dark enough) smoke like formless body but solid. I felt something welling up at the bottom of my stomach and it was powerful and it spoke through my mouth "I PLEAD THE BLOOD OF JESUS" and as soon as I got I Plead the Blood out of my mouth, that thing's eyes opened SO WIDE and it's mouth too and it shot Straight up out of the entire building so fast. I woke myself up because I was actually saying this OUT LOUD with my own voice and it woke my husband up too.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine2 on Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:16 am

Hi there.

Let me first say that I don't believe that every time you see someone in a dream who has died that it is bad/demonic. I believe that God can quite often use these people as symbols/messengers. BUT with the context of your dreams I believe that there is something/someone in your generational line who has entertained "spirits" kind of like a medium of sorts. The reason I feel that this is not "yours" is because you were not seeking it out either time, but they appeared to you in places from your past. I don't know what you know about your grandma who had the shawl but I think she is a key to this. Either this shawl represents something good or Godly that she had to pass down or the shawl is representative of this agreement with demonic activity. Because you weren't sure whether to keep it in the dream I would say that you have not made agreement with this generational thing yet. Depending on which way you feel like your grandmother was involved, I would either accept the Godly heritage or renounce the unGodly heritage that is trying to be passed down to you (and your children since your son was with you in the middle school). Squeezing the pimple under your eye represents getting rid of these impurities that are in your line. By following Jesus you are being cleansed from these things. I would take this to the Lord in prayer and see what rings true to you.

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nal on Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:25 pm

Sunshine2...thanks for your insight! My grandma (my dad's mom) was a very talented piano player and according to my mom, had a spotless lineage until my dad left us all. My grandma was a traveling evangelist who played for lots of tent revivals in the 40's and 50's. She was definately a woman of God, however, when my father left us and divorced my mom my grandmother was in full support of her son and condoned his sin. This was a huge hurtful thing that she did and because of the oddness of her actions not many of us sought her out. The Holy Spirit moved me to write her a letter of love one day and I took it up to her house...she wasn't home so I left it in her mailbox. She died 3 days later. I knew that she had gotten it because she tried to contact me, but we missed eachother.
Having said all that, I had another dream before this one about the same type of thing... if you wouldn't mind reading this for me and giving me your take on it?

...I was in my childhood home and I had dropped some $ in an outside kitchen on the deck. When I picked it up I found over $200.00 more and also an envelope with some old photo's in it. There was one photo of a woman all duded up in 80's garb and she was behind me when I made the comment that if she kept that hat from back then that it would be in style soon again. I then turned around and looked at her and she was still stuck in the 80's with her haircut. I felt like I kinda stuck my foot in my mouth, but I don't know that she caught on.

I went down the deck stairs and was now inside somewhere where all of us girls (my sisters) were trying on Grandma's old shoes and other stuff after she died and trying to decide if we wanted to keep some or not. I found a pair of black shoes with gold tipped toes. I tried them on and they fit, but I wasn't sure that I wanted to keep them or not.

I was then sitting around a table with lots of family members and we were having a great time laughing and it was just really neat. Of note...Grandma was there and so was dad and they were both very happy and our relationship was good.

Nal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine2 on Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:29 pm

That's an interesting dream as well. What was the era that your dad left you guys? Was it in the 80s? This woman in the picture could represent your grandmother being "stuck" over that issue back then and not getting over it or moving on. Was there anything else that happened in the 80s that would stand out to you?

I think the theme of the second part of the dream is similar to the first dream. I feel like there is something Godly that your grandmother carried that is available for you and your sisters to "walk in". It is obvious from these dreams that you have a choice in the matter. Her shoes "fit" you, so I would venture to say that you could very easily walk in the same giftings and callings that she walked in, if you would choose to. It seems to me that God is showing you that you have a choice.

Picking up more money than you dropped speaks to me of the value of what you can pick up from your family line is much greater than anything that you might drop. There is great value and worth in your Godly heritage. It's available to you :)

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nal on Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:01 pm

I was born in the 80's, so I was pretty young and can't remember any huge events happening back then....but my dad didn't leave our family until 2007.
God has written music on my heart, but I've tried put it away because I don't want the attention that it brings. It seems like the more I resist the more he brings the subject up. I've had the sense for my whole life that God has created me to worship and to lead and encourage others in that. I've been ready my whole life to jump into that, but now life has me being other things that I love (a wife and mom of two young children). I can not figure out what he wants from me in the music realm of my heart...
Thank you so much for your insight hind'sfeet and sunshine 2! I have a ton more dreams that I'd love to have insight on, but I don't want to wear out my welcome :)

Nal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine2 on Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:12 am

Ah, bless you! If you have music in your heart and a desire to worship then He will bring it about when the time is right :)

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nal on Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:58 am

Hello hind'sfeet and sunshine2 and everyone else! So knowing what you know about me now from the previous postings...what's your take on these two dreams?

Dream 1/23/09--We were in the driveway of my childhood home and Michael Jackson was there. He was singing and I got to sing with him. It was a huge honor...I got to hug him and it was just a really momentous occasion. There was a wooden disk there too that had pieces of scraggly hair on it and I'm not sure what that was all about...but it was just a brief shot.
We seemed to go from the driveway into a classroom where one of my old medical terminology teachers was except in my dream her name was Arlene Baker. I was half clothed...it seemed as though I didn't have bottoms on. I had to sit in the front cuz all the other seats were taken...this seemed to be the first day of class but we had homework that was due...I wasn't sure that I had done it, cuz I didn't really know about it...I seemed to look in my note book and saw a lot of writing and equasions so I must have done something. We then all took showers. There were several stations to shower at...somewhere along the line I lost my shampoo and conditioner. I used someone elses (two girls) and they called me on it. I didn't confess to using it cuz I thought they were being riduculous. I then had to find some conditioner as my hair was one big notted mess. I was going to buy some "curly foam", but it seemed as though my hair tangles were working themselves out and I may not need conditioner after all which, in real life, is a miracle in itself!

Also there was a short dream in there somewhere where I was given a necklace that was a choker necklace and it was black with a diamond medallion in the middle. Half of the black part of the necklace broke off. Under it was silver. We were getting ready to leave wherever we were and I saw that someone (Gabriel I assumed, who is my son) had worn the shoes I bought for the little boy in Mexico. ( I bought some shoes for some children in Mexico in waking life.)

Last night I dreamt...
I was in a shop buying clothes for people in Mexico. I found some really nice things that I was excited to give to them. I also found some cute girl shirts that were only 59 cents, but seemingly good quality. While I was looking through these clothes I had a sense that something or someone was missing. I seemed to be confronted by some people, friends, and they took me outside and I started to dance with a blonde girl, seemingly a friend, who had gray in her hair but a young face. Corey (in real life she's a pastors wife, not mine but is an amazing woman I trust completely), pulled me away from this girl I was dancing with and said this is who you should be dancing with. It was a man who was very handsome with dark hair...it looked like he might have had it in pig tails, but I'm not sure. He resembled an old boyfriend of mine, Kurt, (who actually introduced me to my husband in waking life). We started dancing and I was thinking that this was too good to be true, so I was very guarded and I didn't completely trust him because it seemed like he had left me...but in spending some time with him I was realizing that he was always in the background, I just didn't always see him.The next scence we were in my childhood home in the backyard and there were a ton of people that had just gotten done putting on a play and they were bowing for a job well done. It must have been a western or something...their clothes were similar to Little house on the Prairie costumes. One of the women in the play knew me and came and hugged me. It was Grace (my sister's childhood friend). She was so happy to see me and asked me where my daughter was (Gretta). Gretta was sleeping in the house so we- Grace, this man I was dancing with, and I - all went into the house to take a peek at Gretta. I walked into the room and she had awaken and I picked her up and snuggled her. I remember thinking that it was a big deal allowing this man to see my Gretta, it was a huge step for me.
So that's it! I appreciate you all soo much...I seem to be at a crossroads and I don't know what my next steps are. I would appreciate your insight! Thanks so much!

Nal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:53 am

Maybe the man is Jesus?

I love your Mexico dream!! I too used to go to Mexico on mission trips and I used to dance with the kids sometimes!! I once bought a whole box of chiclets from a kid.

I don't really know, I'm sorry. I'm sure the others might have something :)

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:37 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top