Kittens and puppies

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kittens and puppies

Post by sunshine2 on Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:23 am

Does anyone have any experience with God speaking to you with kittens and puppies as a symbol? I have had this symbol but I'm stumped as to what it means. Thanks!

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kittens and puppies

Post by Dove-Solutions on Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:23 pm

~Kittens to me may represent small problems coming. I think of them as cunning and sneaky sort of. Same with puppies, they tend to be stubborn and chew things up. They always return to the same mess and tend to make an even bigger one. They are kinda of a pain but so stinking cute. Now if the kitties or doggies are your pets, then I might see that more as a symbol of someone close to you. These are just my thoughts. Hope it helps :).

Love in Jesus,

Conni
e ~

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:22 pm

Sometimes kittens and puppies can represent children....

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:46 pm

Cats and dogs in my dreams are "usually" negative symbols. I usually see kittens and puppies as small beginnings of something that will eventually become bigger. For me, I'm called to pray over a situation and "nip" it in the bud before it becomes a bigger problem.

Hope this helps...but of course pray because depending on the context of your dream, it could be something different.

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine2 on Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:48 am

Wow, ok thanks guys!! I was having a problem with these symbols but the context of the whole dream was about praying for someone and protecting them. I was acting like a bodyguard in the dream and while I was in the kitchen I saw the kitten and puppies. I think this will help me with the dream now. Thanks again :)

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:29 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top