Re-Curring Dream of Spiritual Mom

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re-Curring Dream of Spiritual Mom

Post by helenjoy on Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:37 am

Hey, I've dreamed 2 dreams and I don't know how to interpret.
#1. My spiritual mom came to me and handed me a bag which contained hair color. It was covered in the bag and no one could see it but she knew what it was for and smiled at me in the dream. It was my color - in real life - and I smiled back. She had a child with her.

#2. Last night my spiritual mom came to me again in a dream and this time I noticed that her hair was colored. It was the color she gave to me in the previous dream. Again, she didn't speak - but nodded to me and I knew what to do. But her hair was not her original hair. It had the hair color on it that I had given her. In the dream, she was to my left. I saw her stand to take care of something and I stood to take care of it for her. In the previous dream, she was with a child. In this dream, I went to help some children she was giving oversight to.

The dream switched, and I was at a park with my spiritual mom. She did not speak to me, but she was watching me. Her hair long and dark - when in reality it is short and silver. Our eyes met, though. I went to a sliding board and tried to slide down it, but it tipped over. I didn't get hurt. I just moved on and left the park. That was the end of dream.

Help!

helenjoy

View user profile http://www.generationsproject.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Re-Curring Dream of Spiritual Mom

Post by usemeLord on Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:45 pm

All I can think of is that hair is a women's covering 1 cor. 11:15 but that if a woman has long hair, it is her glory? For long hair is given to her as a covering. I pray God gives you the understanding of this dream

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by helenjoy on Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:34 am

Thank you. I am still praying into this.
I do appreciate your time and the scripture.

Bless you this day.

helenjoy

View user profile http://www.generationsproject.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:57 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top